While the Isle Explorer can be used like an all-around SUP, the Thurso Waterwalker is more of a true all-around board. Developed and designed by a surfing physician since 1977 – doctors recommend Doc’s Pro plugs.

I will say though, that when I take people out to paddle, everyone absolutely loves the Explorer. Bottom line, we really like the Isle Pioneer 10’6 inflatable SUP and would recommend it for anyone who is looking to paddle around the lake, calm river, ocean, and even try your paddle at surfing some small waves. The Limited Edition versions are probably the prettiest designs I’ve ever seen on a hardboard, while the traditional wooden deck and color are super suave. Also (and I know I’ve said this a few times already), but we really do like the colors and design of the board – it’s definitely a board that will garner more than a few comments while out paddling around!

When you buy an inflatable Isle you also get the full package. The board built for speed and to go far, fast. NSP SUP are a great choice if you don’t want to spend a lot.

Things to know before buying an inflatable paddle board, SHOP INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLEBOARDS NOW, 1/384 Pittwater Rd, North Manly, NSW, Australia, 2100.

The Isle Explorer is a great inflatable SUP that is perfect for anyone looking to paddle on lakes, rivers, or in the ocean out past the break – or even try to catch a few small waves! Inflatable ISLE SUP Reviews – Their Boards ISLE Discovery. Basically, what that SUP-mumbo-jumbo means is that the Explorer is a lightweight inflatable SUP, with the 11’ coming in at just 22 lbs and the 12’ coming in just slightly higher at 24 lbs. Designed to keep water out of the individual’s ears while bathing or swimming. Don’t look to it to excel in any particular area. It covers a good amount of the board, so I can even do Yoga if I want (but I might need Sacky to show you how that’s done, since I’m not the best when it comes to Yoga, even on land).

Tape sold by 1 metre lengths. The Isle Explorer is a great inflatable SUP that is perfect for anyone looking to paddle on lakes, rivers, or in the ocean out past the break – or even try to catch a few small waves! The ISLE Sportsman was built for fisherman/women of all shapes and sizes. The Explorer is yet another amazing iSUP from Isle Surf & SUP. With bungees at both the front and the back end of the Explorer you have tons of space for storing anything such as water bottles, life jackets, bags, coolers, etc. Future Fins is a family owned business. The brand is leading the development on materials and design development for inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards. However, we would not recommend it for whitewater paddling, unless the river is pretty calm.

For most of us, we were introduced to the sport through a friend who had found their passion. It’s going to best suited to calm conditions. HOWEVER, I fully understand the arguments that many companies make in doing only single chamber pumps: Isle also sells a fantastic electric pump, and if you can afford it we would recommend that as the first upgrade to anyone. Many dedicated touring-only boards are going to be long and skinny to help propel you through and glide upon the water.

At Sup Gear Australia we really believe in what they stand for, our staff choose to ride the brand of boards in their range that they offer whether it be a evo, cruiser, barra or one of their many shortboards or longboards they offer. You can get out on the water the same day it’s delivered! Another great feature is all the handles, strategically placed in common grab areas. Don’t be fooled by the 31” width that this board may be a bit tippy, the 6” thickness and rigidness of the ISLE Airtech manufacturing ensures stability.

The only thing I could say to improve here would be to make the center handle so that it could velcro the paddle so you could store the paddle there if you wanted to sit and take a break. The board performs well but also the wood veneer covering makes this board look great too! The storage on board the ISLE Discovery is plenty, and secure! ECS SUP boards aim for the same perfection as their high performance short boards, summer boards, classic logs and comp mals.

We would also consider it an advantage that this board leans towards an all-around + touring board, as we find most people are looking for a board that they can take anywhere, and do a lot of different things.

FSC has an amazing range of SUP Gear for you to protect and enhance the way you take care of or ride your sup.

Made from hardened rubber material, heavy duty PVC, layers of urethane and polymer, iSUPs can be inflated anywhere from 8psi to 30psi. The ISLE Pioneer SUP performs in a variety of conditions to a point of which you will be able to enjoy them. Though I believe the Discovery is stable enough for even beginners, it’s not going to be as easy as a nice fat all-around – something to keep in mind for the very beginners. After a super simple all-around SUP?

It’s made to glide and cruise so isn’t going to cut sharp shapes in waves/rapids etc. That’s speed and maneuverability ticked!

The repair kit is your stand kit that comes with a few patches along with a wrench to tighten the inflation valve. Discover the hidden parts of rivers that aren’t visited often, maybe find your own private little paradise by doing so! We recommend them as a company because they are paddlers and surfers. The product range had grown significantly to encompass a broad range of accessories. Jimmy Lewis does not have a staff of “designers” in charge of putting out new shapes for each season. Utilize the storage area on both ends of your board for your day out on the water – bring some treats for your fur friend or extra sunscreen for the little ones!