1949-1955 a f h o v x. model = 101. Chelsea Away Kit. Releasing three new kits each and every season does seem a bit silly. Only problem I have with the away is it looks like a slightly muddy black kit when in action…the orange is just a tad too dull…. Your email address will not be published. If the adidas kits do have to have an “exclusion zone” then I think it’s better on the new Chelsea kits, where they just shorten the three stripes. Chelsea's traditional away colours are all yellow or all white with blue trim, but, as with most teams, they have had some more unusual ones.. I like the collar....but that\'s about it. Waffled Climacool fabric and mesh panelling across major sweat zones will increase comfort and ensure players remain cool and dry (unless they get a Norwegian ref again). So, what’s the difference? Copenhagen (also known as F.C.

(unlike what some idiots have been saying in this thread). The 2007/2008 Chelsea away strip consists of an 'electric yellow' shirt. 0. Look at the innovative kits from the World Cup 2006 and compair them to the \"less-is-more\" kits at Euro 2008. As with many of adidas’ Chelsea kits the badge is coloured up to match the kit.

Very stylish and modern. Not good at all. Or are they still in mourning after winning nothing last season! It wouldn\'t be so bad if it was only used by one team...but it\'s not... Wonder if they\'ll ever win in this one... the new home one hasn\'t been very lucky.... Mwahaha, not a fan of how chelsea change their crest colour to go with their jerseys. Required fields are marked *. It\'s ok, nothing special and is certainly better than the hi-vis yellow of last season. Looks like Chelski is just copying United\'s away kit from 07/08. Your email address will not be published. Future updates are added in the same post for similar kits, faces and other mods. I wasn’t too sure about it, when I first saw pictures of it, but after seeing it in action, when they went to Wigan, I thought it looked great. Or are they still in mourning after winning nothing last season! Perennial English Premier League contenders Chelsea FC have launched their Adidas 2009/10 away kit. Some of their away kits in the 80s and 90s were amongst the most garish ever seen in British football. both their kits are blue :S, thats not their away kit, both blue….. the real one will be revealed on the 23rd. I agree about the Adidas stripe breaks, it does look daft, especially on replica shirts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. PES 2017 Napoli Kits 2019 With Fantasy Sponsors by EnzoNbs, PES 2019 PSG Sponsors Goal and Adboards by Parigo-57, PES 2020 Sponsors For PSG, Marseille and Spain National Team, PES 2020 Sponsors For "American" National Teams by xcdf, PES 2020 Sponsors For Sporting, Bordeaux and France by xcdf86, Germany 09/11 “Mock” GDB Folder by Raindrop, MZ Pitch V1 For AZ Stadium Pack | PES 2017, Callname + Callshoot Everton Convert PES 2017 For PES 2013 Season 20/21, >># EGY Super Patch 2021 v1.0 By MODY 99 #<<, Callname + Callshoot Atletico Madrid Convert PES 2017 For PES 2013 Season 20/21, Callname + Callshoot Inter Milan Convert PES 2017 For PES 2013 Season 20/21. As is often the case with adidas, the away kits are interesting designs, let down only due to the fact that they don’t reflect the heritage of the club in any way.

This is gonna be our year - I can feel it... just wait and see, you pack of cunts. The font also got used by Everton last season, and maybe a few other clubs. nothing special, i think tottenhams black kit is probly better, they\'ve tried to keep it simple like uniteds but its too simple there is just nothing different about it. It makes no sense and lets be honest, are the patches really that important that they have to be allowed their own exclusion zone? Perennial English Premier League contenders Chelsea FC have launched their Adidas 2009/10 away kit.