Season 11 of Supernatural the "big bad" is the Darkness and her name is Amara. A: The 'A' initial means there is a desire to be in charge but these people also take others very seriously and listen to them. In German Baby Names the meaning of the name Amara is: Eternal. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. It is derived from the Ain-M-R (lifetime, visit, build) root which is used in many places in the Quran. Amariah, You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Also possibly from "amarus", meaning "bitter". Below you will find the popularity of the baby name Amara displayed annually, from 1880 to the present day in our name popularity chart. You can also check the Amara Name meaning in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area. The first thing you should know if you are considering Amara for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Amara is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name. Only he should visit or tend God’s houses of worship who believes in God and the Last Day, and is constant in prayer, and spends in charity, and stands in awe of none but … Sigh. Views : 18,464 Similar Muslim Names Amar Amaya Amaan Aman Amal Amaad Amaar … But there's no call for attacking the language of so many people. What does Amara mean? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. It has separate roots in West Africa as a name that means “grace” in the Igbo language. I love that it's different without being outrageous. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Amara is "everlasting". If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Normally, people with the name Amara are energetic, courageous and determined.. Other … In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Amara is: Unfading. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e3a29a17fbbd1d7 (If you would like to suggest one or more categories for the name, click here). In English, Amara name meaning is "Wise, Prudent, Learned". The name Amara has Fire element.Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Amara.The name Amara having moon sign as Aries is represented by The Ram and considered as Cardinal .. Regards. Amaira, © 2020 Nameberry.com. I am new to the internet, and as I am now 52, I shall never take its potential for granted. The lucky number of Amara name is 7 and also find similar names. This is the shortened version of the Ancient Greek name Amarantham meaning 'eternally beautiful' or 'one who will be forever beautiful'. Younger Parents Most Adventurous Baby Namers. From "amarantus". It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Amara is "everlasting". Amargoe, Amara is the newest of these “graceful” and “kind” names, and a lovely way to celebrate one’s African heritage. It has same or different meanings in other countries and languages. We pronounce it uh mar uh (nickname Mara (mar uh)). Its full form usually is; Amarachukwu or Amarachi - God's Grace. In the description of this name, the author took a moment to disparage a language spoken by 10 million people. For names with the same popularity, the tie is solved by assigning popularity rank in alphabetical order. What does Amara mean? Meaning of Muslim Girl name Amara is Grass; Immortal one; Unfading flower. Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. Amara is a beautiful name mothers love to give girls in Igbo culture. The lucky number associated with the name Amara is "7". Lucky colors for Amara are Red, Violet and Amara name is famous in our names dictionary, and has been searched 50833 times, which is Fifty thousand eight hundred thirty-three times. Amaris, S. My 10 year old daughter's name is Amara. (2000 U.S. CENSUS), Amara entered the list in 1990 and reached its peak position of #193 in the U.S. in the year 2018. In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Amara is: Imperishable. It has separate roots in West Africa as a name that means “grace” in the Igbo language. - I am a Stephen, and will bid you a safe and fine day. Amara is a Hindu Girl name which originates from the Hindi language.Acording to Numerology Predictions, lucky number for Amara is 7. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Amargot, VARIANTS Amargo, Amargoe, Amargot, Amarinda, Amarra, Amarinda, Mara▲, Marra, Amara is a rare given name for females but a very popular last name for both adults and children (#34856 out of 150436, Top 23%). Amara ▲ as a girls' name is pronounced ah-MAHR-ah. Amarrinda, Mara, Also possibly from "amarus", meaning "bitter". You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Amara on Nameberry. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amara. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amarra, Amarah, VARIANTS Amargo, Amargoe, Amargot, Amarinda, Amarra, Amarinda, Mara , Marra. Amara meaning has been searched 17999 seventeen thousand nine … Amara name meaning is Wise, Prudent, Learned. Amara is so delectably beautiful. Amara is also a name used among Spanish speakers probably with reference to the Latin verb “amare” meaning “to love” (although let it be known that “amara” is both the Latin and Italian word for “bitter” – see Mara). I have had a steadily increasing interest in both male and female names. The different meanings of the name Amara are: The name Amara is in the following categories: Ethiopian Names, Greek Names, Latin Names, Sanskrit Names, Unisex Names. All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. She has the aura of a modern girl and the class of an ancient Grecian princess. Perfection! Amara name meaning in english are Wise, Prudent, Learned. It is derived from the Ain-M-R (lifetime, visit, build) root which is used in many places in the Quran. Amarinda. The name Amara evokes straightforwardness, correctness and poise. Other suggested similar-sounding names are Adala, Adara, Aesara, Afra, Agata, Akira, Akyra, Alaia▲, Alala, Alaya▲, Almera, Alura, Alvara, Amada, Amadora, Amahl, Amahla, Amaia▲, Amala, Amalea, Amana, Amaris▲, Amata, Amaya▲, Ambre, Amita, Amma, Amor, Amore, Anaca, Anafa, Anaka, Andra, Anora, Aphra, Ashra, Atara, Audra▼, Avana, Ayala, Ayana▲, Azora, Azra, Azura, Cara▼, Chara, Ciara▼, Clara▼, Dara▲, Fara, Kaara, Kamara, Keara▼, Klara, Sara▼, Semara, Tara▼, Tiara▼, Yara▲ and Zara▲. I love this name so much. Amara is a Muslim Girl name and it is Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. Amara is a Girl name, meaning Ibo of Eastern Nigeria in african origin. The name Amara is of African, Greek, Latin, Sanskrit origins, which means it has more than one root, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially English speaking countries, Hindi speaking countries among others. Amargo, Meaning of Amara. Amara name meaning in Urdu is "علم و حکمت والی". Hearing this name makes one envision a very beautiful and graceful girl. This means that if two or more names have the same popularity their rankings may differ significantly, as they are set in alphabetical order. Amaria, The name Amara is of African, Greek, Latin, Sanskrit origins, which means it has more than one root, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially English speaking countries, Hindi speaking countries among others. I love this name. Amara Name Meaning: What Is Special About It. Note: The data above is from the Social Security Administrator of United States, (more info here) from Social Security card applications for births in US for every name, from 1880 up to the present year. Islamic Names - Amra - Princess - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls. Amara name meaning in Hindi is Bitter. These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel, Quintessential Baby Names Beginning With ‘Q’ for Your New Cutie, Practically Perfect ‘P’ Baby Names For Your Precious New Addition, The Meanings Behind These Baby Girl Names Are Gorgeous, Beautiful Indian Baby Names for Your Sweet Little ‘Bachcha’. Amara ▲ as a girls' name is pronounced ah-MAHR-ah. People believes to have their Lucky Days according to their names, Tuesday, Thursday are Favourable and Lucky Days for name Amara and lucky metals are Copper, Iron for Amara name holders. Read our baby name articles for useful tips regarding baby names and naming your baby. • STARTS/ENDS WITH Ama-, -ra. Fine, you don't like foreign languages, maybe you're a little racist or some other flavor of bigot, maybe you think you aren't. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. I would like to speak with him, as I expected a person with said name to have a rather interesting life! We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Amara.