My Lady - String + A.Pf As the love of Suk-min’s life Jun Hye-rin, Myung Se Bin did not provide much depth to her portrayal of her character. Having caught STH, with a very sad KSW, I wanted to see him in a less depressing role, and I decided to redeem him with this series. All those around, even Nurse Jo reveals to Suk-min the secret about Hye-rin’s fiancee’s death, try to help Suk-min win Hye-rin back. 9:36. This is all I watch now, Korean Drama, and the women are simply beautiful. Voor het berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de procentuele verdeling per ster gebruiken we geen gewoon gemiddelde. Tell us about it. My Lady - 안재모 & 제이 Hye-rin on the other hand is irritated and felt harassed by Suk-min. Search (OCN) korean drama into the sun ep 1 part 12/13- eng sub - Duration: 4:24. camillad82 37,502 views. Edit Translation. ============== Jung Soo Bin (Kim Ha neul) is an illegitimate. At the hospital where Seok-min’s sister, Soo-jin(Kim Jeong-hwa), a young doctor who is still an intern, Seok-min runs into Hae-rin, a female doctor at the hospital. it was funny and glad it ended well for both Kang Suk-min and Jun Hye-rin….. supporting casts were also great, making it more enjoyable to watch. 20 episodes SBS drama (2003) - 20 episodes For SBS homepage for this drama (in Korean), go to: tv.sbs.co.kr/solar/ Aired on SBS in Korea: January 11, 2003- March 16, 2003 Saturday & Sunday nights 9:45 - 10:50. When I Was Most Beautiful (MBC) Although Hye-rin believe that Suk-min was trying to help during the accident, she also realizes that she is can’t forget her ex-fiancee, and Suk-min is a constant reminder of him. I think I'd fallen in love w/ you Record of Youth (tvN) It was really hard to find the CD’s in the store now because it have been a long time now, but I will not continuing finding the drama. Jun Joon-Oh (Hye-rin's dad, 50): Park In-hwan (To Be With You) Verder worden recensies ook geanalyseerd om de betrouwbaarheid te verifiëren. Although Kim Jung Hwa and Jung Tae Woo were quite exaggerated in their roles, the comical nature of their characters made up for the flat acting. Yoo Bo-na (28): Lee Yoo-jin (Beautiful Days) Yes, that is the spirit of Sang Woo fan’s!!! 태양속으로 - 박준영 Flower of Evil (tvN) Oh Joo Eun as Jo Jin Ah korean drama into the sun ep 15 part 3/6- eng sub - Duration: 9:36. camillad82 10,749 views. In plaats daarvan houdt ons systeem rekening met zaken als hoe recent een recensie is en of de recensent het item op Amazon heeft gekocht. Ga naar primaire content.nl. 시간이 흐른 뒤에 - 예인 Song Ki-chul (26): Jung So Young Broadcast network: SBS Goedgekeurde derde partijen gebruiken deze tools voor onze weergave van advertenties. Thanks HanCinema for If I had to use a word to describe this series, it would be “FLAT”. HanCinema's Official Facebook group will keep you updated on the latest in Korean movies and dramas! His sister Soo-jin is a medical undergraduate, and she shares a very close and tight bond with her brother. Into the Sun. Zombie Detective (KBS2) Descendants of the Sun (Korean: 태양의 후예; RR: Taeyang-ui Huye) is a 2016 South Korean television series starring Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji-won. Suk-min is a simple-minded and upright person, he pursues what he believes in blindly, and he cherishes every day as though it is his last. 석민 Theme #2 + Ment OST Into the Sun Episode 5. We doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen. However, he could only love her from afar since his friend confessed his love first. Episodes: 20 Being the player he is, he tries to win her not knowing that she is Kwon’s sister. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The content of koreandrama.org is available under license of Creative Commons, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), List of Korean Drama I Have Watched « My Life My Journey, Korean Drama I Have Ever Watched | My Life My Journey. /* ]]> */. but not so good quality) ----- COMPLETED----- 16. JSH is not ugly, yet I can’t stand him when he smiles, I can’t stand him when he is evil. Lee Seung-ha’s feeling for Hye-rin is really quite scary as he is willing to risk everything just for her. Sorry, er is een probleem opgetreden bij het opslaan van je cookievoorkeuren. I love this drama. thanks, Is the drama under a different name cause i can’t seem to find the site to watch the show.Please give me the site address.tq. Writer: Suh Hee Jung. On the other hand, Hye-rin’s senior Dr Lee Seung-ha is also in love with Hye-rin since college days. 12. He harbors only resentment and hatred for the family that rejected him. But as Suk-min's love was so overpowering, it somehow makes up for the low intimacy factor. I first encountered this drama when I was about 7 or 8 and watched it with my younger sister and we both liked it. Kim Jung Hwa as Kang Soo Jin dropdown.onchange = onCatChange; dramas COREANOS beem antigos - 1997 a 2015 (quero assistir) TITULOS DA VIKI. hope to see you in person. Although MSB had few expressions in the entire series, I must commend that her look transformed in the middle after she accepted Suk-min, and when she smiles her face really lights up. Item kan niet op de lijst worden gezet. Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). He is an orphan and brought his sister up single handedly. } The sub-plot of the series revolves mainly around Suk-min’s sister, Soo-jin and his subordinate Jae-hyun (who eventually married Soo-jin). The story is about their struggle and hope to overcome their problems. There have been no recommendations submitted. 14. Into the Sun (Korean Drama); 태양속으로; Taeyangsok Euro;taeyang sogeuro; Lieutenant senior Kang Seok-min(Kwon Sang-woo) joined the navy to follow in his dead Home Hide ads Jung Sung Hwan as Lee Seung Ha, Director: Moon Jung Soo KSW has once again cast himself with a very well like (again) character of Kang Suk-min. 6. As I write this review, I find that I am finding excuses to explain why it is bad, and try to highlight some of the few and far between good moments in this series. Eventually Myung falls for his honest personality, but the mysterious death of her fiancee stirs up trouble later on. Into The Ring (KBS2), Browse By YearAwardsYear 2002Year 2003Year 2004Year 2005Year 2006Year 2007Year 2008Year 2009Year 2010Year 2011Year 2012Year 2013Year 2014Year 2015Year 2016Year 2017Year 2018Year 2019Year 2020, /*