There is always that element of attraction that we fall for when it comes to loving someone. It’s also worth noting that the visuals and idea of the music video might draw inspiration from the 2013 film Snowpiercer by Bong Joon-Ho, which takes place on a (seemingly) endless train. I know you’re not in love I fell for your magic, I tasted your skin We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. What Is TikTok hit Conan Gray 'Heather' Lyrics Meaning About? Comment and share your favourite lyrics. im not going to bother with the last few lines you mentioned because i have the true meaning of the song right from the songs composer/writer Mr. Lightbody, here are a few paragraphs from an interview/article on snow patrol including direct quotes: But back to new single Run with lyrics like ''Light up, light up, as if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear.'' His guitar skills can also be heard on songs by One Direction and Betty Who. Likewise, with most of Joji’s discography, the musical theme of the track ‘Run’ has a defined mood of melancholy. Therefore, to keep both of them out of emotional rollercoaster, he is running as well. Similar to his previous music videos, visuals for the song is sombre and gloomy. They could very well end just the way it started. The music video for the song was uncovered ten hours after the song was dropped on the 6th of February 2020. He talks about how much of an impact this person had on his life. No votes so far! Is Original Harry Styles "Watermelon Sugar" Lyrics Meaning About Clean & Erotic Oral Fun? Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Be the first to rate this post. And if we share in this sadness, then where have you been? Joji – Run Lyrics Meaning The song ‘Run’ is the second single dropped by Joji off of his upcoming sophomore record. This song was initially taunted on the 27th of January 2020, with a tweet from Joji showing a quick video of lava dripping. He has no option but to ‘run’ from his feelings for his own safety. It was released on 6 February 2020 through 88rising. Unrequited Emotions In Jack Stauber 'Buttercup' Lyrics Meaning. And if I took on the planet Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. "Run" is a song by singer-songwriter Joji. Yeah, my love is a fool I witnessed your madness, you shed light on my sins His previous romantic interest has seemingly forsaken all of the feelings that he still withholds for the significant other. However, as cheesy as it sounds, it’s too late, for both of them. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Anyway, back to Joji. [Chorus] "Run" is a song by singer-songwriter Joji. [6] Raisa Bruner included the song on Time's list of the 5 best songs of its week of release, opining that "just when you think you know what Joji has in store, he switches it up. Sticking to his usual melancholy, the new single, titled “Run,” also takes a wallowing tone. On this song, Joji collaborated with producer Justin Parker ( Rihanna , Lana Del Rey ) for the first time. All rights reserved, Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Japenese lo-fi singer Joji is on the "Run" from a failed relationship and the fast life in his highest-ever charting single on the Billboard Hot 100, which debuted at No. Japenese lo-fi singer Joji is on the "Run" from a failed relationship and the fast life in his highest-ever charting single on the Billboard Hot 100, which debuted at No. But what he does not realize is that those feelings stem from the inside of him and cannot be outrun.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'justrandomthings_com-banner-1','ezslot_7',110,'0','0'])); In the second verse of “Run,” we hear Joji talking about her moving out of his life. You bathe in your victory So he can only ‘run’ away from these feelings. I know you're not in loveLike you used to beGuess I'm not the oneLike you used to thinkSo you just runI know that I'm stuckIn this miseryGuess I'm not enoughLike you used to thinkSo I'll just run, You bathe in your victoryYou blew out on my fuseAnd if I took on the planetWill I pay my dues?Your love was a mysteryYeah my love is a foolAnd I traveled the countryJust to get to you, I know you're not in loveLike you used to beI guess I'm not the oneLike you used to thinkSo you just runI know that I'm stuckIn this miseryGuess I'm not enoughLike you used to thinkSo I'll just run, (And I traveled the country)(And I traveled the country)(Just to get to you), I know you're not in loveI know you're not in loveI know you're not in love, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Ice Cube on Role in Developing Trump Campaign's 'Platinum Plan' for Black America | Billboard News, Billie Eilish Posts Racy Photo to Hit Back at Body-Shamers | Billboard News, Ariana Grande Mysteriously Types 'Positions' on Keyboard Ahead of New Album: Watch, Taylor Swift Jokes That Signed 'Folklore' CDs May Come With Hairs From Her Beloved Cats, Joji Grapples With Fame in 'Run' Music Video. between the lines to you? The capitalization in the source lyrics has been updated. What Is Psychology Behind Drake ‘Laugh Now Cry Later’ Lyrics Meaning? This album spawned some global hits such as “Slow Dancing In The Dark” and “Yeah Right.” The new single follows Joji’s first official single “Sanctuary” off of his upcoming 2020 album. No matter how far you run away physically, your thoughts will always be with you. Guess I’m not enough, like you used to think eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'justrandomthings_com-large-leaderboard-1','ezslot_8',105,'0','0']));report this ad, © Justrandomthings 2020. Joji is back in 2020 for his second single off of his second studio album. Let’s learn the meaning behind the lyrics of the song ‘Run’ by Joji. Login or register to post comments; Music Tales . What is Inside Roddy Ricch 'The Box' Lyrics Meaning With Ehh-Err Instrumental?