Contains samples of 1 song. You Never Know by Immortal Technique. Jean Grae. Oct 4, 2015 - Explore HunieLuv's board "Immortal technique ", followed by 274 people on Pinterest. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Album Revolutionary Vol. To my understanding, this is the official video. One of the best, and craziest, songs I've ever heard. Hello, my name's Jake and I've dedicated a significant portion of my life to music and deciphering the science behind its beauty. See more ideas about Immortal technique, Immortal, Techniques. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. XXXTentacion's mom turned XXX IG page on to promote her new artist. She was on her way to becoming a college graduate Wouldn't even stop to talk to the average kid The type of Latina I'd sit and contemplate marriage with Fuck the horse and carriage shit, her love was never for hire Disciplined, intellectual beauty's what I desire Instrumental: 'You Never Know' perteneciente a Behind The Bars, mixtape de Immortal Technique. The instrumental from the song was sampled from Wendy Rene's "After Laughter". Tracklist:Creation and DestructionDominan T SpeciesPositive BalanceBeef and BroccoliSpend So Me Time (Remix)Dance With The DevilThe ProphecyUnderstanding WhyNo MercyThe IllestThe Point of No ReturnHarlem StreetsIndustrial RevolutionCrossing The BoundaryInternally BleedingThe Cause of DeathLeaving The PastYou Never Know Bin LadenBin Laden (Remix)Subido sin ánimo de lucro, simplemente para compartir este excelente material.http://www.datpiff.com/Immortal-Technique-Behind-the-bars-mixtape.1597.htmlEnjoy it! Revolutionary Vol. You Never Know - Immortal Technique (Instrumental) - YouTube Usage Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Topics love. "With "You Never Know" it was a story that was based on my life and what I went though but things had to be changed, moved out of chronological order, and something's had to be added." Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique. It seems Lil Yachty really likes his privacy... Don't mock the feds or you'll get busted... Benny The Butcher doesn't want to disrespect Breonna Taylor's family. Credit Beta. 2 Viper 2003. Immortal Technique - You Never Know (Instrumental) - YouTube Lyrics to 'You Never Know' by Immortal Technique. You Never Know. One of the best, and craziest, songs I've ever heard. ... 5. spend some time remix (instrumental) 6. dance with the devil (instrumental) 7. the prophecy (instrumental) 8. understanding why (instrumental) 9. no mercy (instrumental) ... 18. you never know (instrumental) 19. bin laden (instrumental) Sierra Maestra Lyrics [Instrumental] More on Genius "Sierra Maestra" Track Info. You Never Know by Immortal Technique. ... You Never Know 18. Lost and Found by Spyro Gyra (1994) Multiple Elements Jazz / Blues. Immortal Technique concert at the High Noon Saloon in Madison, Wisconsin. www.youtube.com/wearedisorderly - Independent film based on the hip hop song 'You Never Know' by Immortal Technique featuring Jean Grae. Producer: SouthPaw. Puff Daddy says things have gotten to real for him to sit out the election. Immortal Technique. by Immortal Technique feat. Addeddate 2006-03-11 21:53:23 Audio_type Music Format audio (including music) Identifier ImmortalTechniqueYouNeverKnow Is_clip False Mature_content False Other_copyright_holders If I had the chance again, I'd never let you go Hold tight to your love, ‘cause you never know [Verse 4: Immortal Technique] She told me that there was a note, for me, that was left behind The song expresses the inequalities of the Third World and revolutionary events throughout history against tyranny and oppression. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Lil Yachty Bought Houses Next To Each Other Because He Didn't Want Neighbors, L.A. Rapper Nuke Bizzle Arrested For COVID Fraud After He Bragged In Bars, Benny The Butcher Accuses Other Artists Of Using Breonna Taylor's Name for Clout, Hit-Boy Says Benny The Butcher & Nipsey Hussle Cried In The Studio, Diddy Announces New Political Party; Makes Presidential Endorsement, XXXTentacion's Fans Furious After His Instagram Went Live to Promo Mom's New Artist. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Hold tight to your love, 'cause you never know [Immortal Technique:] She told me that there was a note, for me, that was left behind And she had left it there waiting for such a long time I was inclined to ask about it, but she brought it up first I saw a tear swelling up in her eye, and then she cursed The song contains lyrics in English (Immortal Technique), French (Rockin' Squat) and brief shout outs in Spanish (Immortal Technique). Stream Behind the bars Mixtape by Immortal Technique . Usage Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Topics love. Addeddate 2006-03-11 21:53:23 Audio_type Music Format audio (including music) Identifier ImmortalTechniqueYouNeverKnow Is_clip False Mature_content False Other_copyright_holders As you can guess from my blog's title, I'm especially passionate about... (IN NO WAY DO I OWN THIS VIDEO) TECHNIQUE BACK AT IT, YOU ALREADY NOW WHAT THIS JOINT IS ABOUT SO JUST WATCH IT. 2. You Never Know | Immortal Technique ft. Jean Grae - YouTube to help give you the best experience we can.