I don’t even like the justice system…. Okay, I told motherfuckers I was sick as a bitch The dopest dope you smoke, gon' get you a whiff Watch how these niggas flip the script with the flick of they wrist Southern lyricists don't exist like my flow is a myth Get my girl angry and pissed and give that pussy a kiss

That shit just came from a real ass place bro. It’s just going to add on the foundation that’s being built. Yeah They talk about how J.I.D’s particular style can be difficult to perform live because of the density of words. We’ve been touring for a minute. “You came into this dark situation, a child born into a dark situation. and talking about where some of them come from. ‘Summon a plan, please come with a script,’ is like the next line. Even the hook has a hard punch to it “Southern lyricists don’t exist like my flow is a myth.” All regions have their own style, and we’ve heard this southern stereotype — it isn’t new news. It’s being a part of that people that make me get that southern hospitality feel, you know what I mean?” – Destin Route, J.I.D (2019), J.I.D Interview: Talks Performing at Rolling Loud, New Music and More –. J.I.D takes a turntable with him on tour, and he loves Little Dragon.

“They say your first project is like everything you’ve been working on your whole life before. So it just gave me a different perspective on music.” – Destin Route, J.I.D (2019), J.I.D Talks New Album ‘DiCaprio 2,’ What Makes Bhad Bhabie an Exciting Rapper & Mac Miller’s Genius –, This interview mostly talks about J.I.D being in the.
When. I do or die, you do it to die, I'm really making calls It’s going to be a time when I’ll release music and you’ll feel that it’s coming. He more easily relates to artists who have an impact with their music. Southern lyricists don't exist like my flow is a myth This album with NO I.D.

, most of it was recorded already. He gravitates toward quicker cadences, and he moves effortlessly through his verses. [Interlude] You’re going to get the same reaction, but it’s always a different group of people, giving you their version of the energy that they have.” – Destin Route, J.I.D (2019), J.I.D Is Hip-Hop’s Patient and Potent New Superstar –. I do this for you, I do this for you, you know what I mean? The interview is split with video clips from the tour, making it exciting to watch J.I.D perform for a different crowd. just needed some finishing touches on it. I could see him over there in the corner, he could say something and that shit would resonate with me and I wouldn’t even say nothing to him but I would go back and oh shit this is what I saw; always a seed for the production. I didn’t know what I wanted to sound like, I didn’t know what I would sound like, or how I would even be perceived, like this image and shit.” – Destin Route, J.I.D (, J.I.D Talks Being Ready to Battle Rap + Shares Interview Process at J Cole’s House Before Signing – The Angie Martinez Show –. “When I’m creating I don’t want nobody to be around me.

I steal from everybody, every single person. J.I.D and EarthGang got popular doing live shows in Atlanta by performing live over raw instrumentals, as opposed to rapping over their lyrics. This the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me He loves Atlanta because it represents the full range of black culture from the richest black people to the poorest. Gotta be there for my family, I gotta, can't try to be A short casual radio interview about how J.I.D got signed to Dreamville and how organic the process was.

I don’t really worry about myself until I’m done with what needs to be done.” – J.I.D for ‘Complex’ (2018). Like, saying some shit? He talks about getting his wit from his mother and how that translated over to his writing and his work ethic. [Chorus] Watch how these niggas flip the script with the flick of they wrist On “Slick Talk” he says when he was young kids used to get shot and stabbed at parties even where the oldest kids there were only 17, and this rolled over into him not really enjoying parties even as an adult. J.I.D and Cole’s relationship was built very organically. Something that had never been done, as far as my bloodline, my family and shit. I’m just not no conformer or wave rider. I was blessed with a platform to have a lot of people hear my music. In 2020 he’s really trying to get into film with a script that he calls, I always tell people, the first form of music being made was live performance. cover is Jaden Smith, Lil Baby, Gunna, Bhad Bhabie, Tierra Whack, Rico Nasty, EarthGang and Lou the Human. Earlier the same day J.I.D spoke with Leonard DiCaprio over the phone at Q Tip’s house. Okay, okay, I told motherfuckers I was sick as a—
[Outro] His parents listened to Earth Wind & Fire, his brothers listened to OutKast and Goodie Mob, his sisters listened to Lauren Hill. Shit’s beautiful. J.I.D does the “We gon be all-right” section of Mac Miller’s “Self Care.”, “I always seen like the people who have these hits or have these songs and then get forgotten about and nobody cares about em. It kinda is 'cause they're shooting, kind of shit is you moving? Out of his six siblings he is closest to his older sister, who is six-years-older than him so his siblings weren’t around much when he was growing up. He was really aware of what to do and what not to do. [Chorus] Take a listen, and then check out our favorite parts below. So part of the reason I be so hard on my people Recently he quit smoking but at the same time, he started drinking heavier.

Get my girl angry and pissed and give that pussy a kiss 'Cause if I don't succeed, I probably proceed violence Everyone’s talented, smart and all that shit, whatever; but the real world is kinda not like that. Everybody’s like, “I love ‘Lauder’” and don’t know what shit means, though I just told them now. He talks about being around the trapping environment that Gucci made east Atlanta infamous for. They talk a lot about his process and how he feels about a lot of Atlanta rappers and athletes. [Chorus] Help people out.” – Destin Route, J.I.D (2019), A narrative format story with the added benefit of a feature structure complete with pages and interesting photos. I usually do stuff by myself, so being in a whole situation with a bunch of people that I know and knew of, and some people that I didn’t know, it was just like eye opening, it showed me different ways I can get to a final product.” – Destin Route, J.I.D (2019), J.I.D “NEVER” Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified – Genius –, J.I.D breaks down the meaning behind the lyrics of “Never.”. They built their fan base from personal interactions and doing live shows. J.I.D is a new artist signed to Dreamville who is doing rap differently than what’s expected from Atlanta rappers. When he first met them they were already recording on a song J.I.D had done in his first mixtape. Y’all probably exchange numbers. He talks a lot about pursuing the features that he wants. To prepare for a career in the film industry, J.I.D has been getting into scoring movie trailers with original music and writing scripts together with EarthGang. He believes he makes better music when he’s sober. That shit helps me with everything.