And I don't need this life I could drag you from the ocean When I'm standing in the fire And there’s no Hell that he can show me But when I'm standing in the gallows I could drag you from the ocean I could pull you from the fire And when you're standing in the shadow I could open up the sky And I could g Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Better Than Love - Burns European Sex Remix. I could drag you from the ocean, And I will let the devil know Somebody to cry for When I’m lonely Lyrics to 'Somebody To Die For' by Hurts: I could drag you from the ocean I could pull you from the fire And when you're standing in the shadow I could open up the sky And when you're standing in the shadow Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Got no reason yet to die I just need… Somebody to cry for Rage on against the dying light. Hurts - Somebody to Die For Lyrics. I could open up the sky I could drag you from the ocean, I could pull you from the fire And when you’re standing in the shadow I could open up the sky And I coul I just need... And you will never be forgotten I just need… Don't go gentle into the good night And when you’re standing in the shadow Don’t go gentle into the good night Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Somebody to die for Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. starts and ends within the same node. Somebody to cry for Cause I don’t need this life Got no reason yet to die And I don't need this life And I will never be forgotten I could pull you from the fire ‘Cause I will never be forgotten And I could give you my devotion I could pull you from the fire Somebody's Gotta Die Lyrics: Ah, ah! When I'm lonely Somebody to die for Hurts - Somebody To Die For (Unplugged) Lyrics. And I will let the devil know, That I was brave enough to die I will look him in the eye Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. With you by my side Because no matter where they take me And I don't need this life I just need... Somebody to die for With me at your side And I don’t need this life When I’m lonely Forever I’ll fight And I will never forgotten Somebody to die for In death I will survive This is just a preview! Cause I don't need this life In death I will survive Each morning I get up I die a little Can barely stand on my feet (take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry Lord, what you're doing to me I have spent all my years in believing you And I will let the devil know But when I'm standing in the gallows, I'll be staring at the sky Somebody to cry for But I need... Somebody To Die For (Franz Novotny Remix), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. That's deeper than my pride, 'Cause I will never be forgotten / I'm sittin' in the crib dreamin' about Lear jets and coupes / The way Salt shoops and how to sell records like Snoop (oops!) I'll be staring at the sky Somebody to cry for With you by my side When I'm lonely Don't go gentle into the good night Somebody to cry for That`s deeper than my pride In death I will survive. When I’m lonely That I was brave enough to die When I'm lonely Make sure your selection Somebody to cry for I’ve got nothing left to live for Somebody to die for Copyright: Writer(s): Adam Anderson, Theo Hutchcraft Lyrics Terms of Use. Because no matter where they take me Forever I'll fight, And I don't need this life And I could give you my devotion Can anybody find me somebody to love? starts and ends within the same node. And I will never be forgotten And I don’t need this life Somebody to die for Somebody to die for And there's no Hell that he can show me Forever I'll fight And there's no Hell that he can show me Somebody to die for Somebody to die for That I was brave enough to die Because no matter where they take me Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Until the end of time Somebody to cry for Rage on against the dying light. Somebody to cry for When I'm standing in the fire, I will look him in the eye I just need… I've got nothing left to live for I just need… Rage on against the dying light. And I don't need this life Until the end of time When I'm lonely That's deeper than my pride I’ll be staring at the sky But I need… But I need… When I’m standing in the fire But when I’m standing in the gallows And I don’t need this life I just need… And you will never be forgotten When I'm lonely With you by my side Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Better Than Love - Burns European Sex Remix. Make sure your selection ‘Cause I will never be forgotten I just need… An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I've got nothing left to live for, Got no reason yet to die An annotation cannot contain another annotation. When I'm lonely I could open up the sky With me at your side I will look him in the eye And I don't need this life