Simkl automatically tracks what you’re watching, tells you how many episodes you’ve missed, and connects you to what your friends are into. Watch My Diet Is Better Than Yours season 1 episode 1 online. .mailster-form-2 .error input.input{outline:0;} A cauliflower puree that’s better than mashed potatoes?! Each trainer brings his/her own individually designed and wildly diverse diet and exercise plan to their contestant, and works with them to change their lives and prove that “My Diet Is Better Than Yours.” In the end, one team will reign victorious. Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + Nat Geo, Get unlimited access to the largest streaming library with limited ads, Stream on up to 4 devices at the same time. Start Time: 8:00 PM EST Each trainer brings their own individually designed and wildly diverse diet and exercise plan to their contestant, and works with them to change their lives and prove that “My Diet Is Better Than Yours.” In the end, one team will reign victorious. .mailster-embeded-form body{background:0;padding:0;margin:0}.mailster-embeded-form .mailster-form-body{padding:5px !important;margin:auto !important}.mailster-form-wrap{max-width:100%;max-height:95%;min-width:100px;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch}.mailster-form{margin-bottom:20px;position:relative}.mailster-form:before{content:"";position:absolute;display:block;height:100%;width:100%;z-index:1;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center center;background-size:20px 20px;background-image:url('https://tonights.tv/wp-content/plugins/mailster/assets/css/../img/loading.gif');visibility:hidden;opacity:0;transition:opacity .15s ease-in-out}.mailster-form.loading:before{opacity:1;visibility:visible}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2),only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){.mailster-form:before{background-image:url('https://tonights.tv/wp-content/plugins/mailster/assets/css/../img/loading_2x.gif')}}.mailster-form:after,.mailster-form-fields:after{content:". Here\'s the beautiful truth: \'Independent anecdotal evidence suggests that the Gerson Therapy is not effective against cancer. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Join a community with a new generation of fans, This Email is already registered in Simkl, You can choose a password length of not more than 50 characters. (Call it Losing Weight with the Diet Stars.) First Aired: January 21st, 2016. Live a healthier life with TODAY’s health tips and find the latest news for personal wellness, fitness, diet and relationships. "My Diet is Better Than Yours", which premieres Thursday, Jan. 7 at 8/7 c follows a roster of celebrity trainers as they coach overweight Americans looking to drop some pounds. Sign Up Now! Read Less. .mailster-form-2 .mailster-email-wrapper{float:left;width:70%} The Beautiful Truth - Top Documentary Films. Topic is a specific subject of discussion. Watch My Diet Is Better Than Yours online and get email notifications when it airs. Tim Ferriss is the author of the blockbuster New York Times best seller the Four Hour Workweek, 1 which was one of the best books I read last year. © 2020 OVIEW DIGITAL. Hosted by Shaun T, creator of the workout sensation “Insanity,” the new reality series “My Diet Is Better Than Yours” features celebrity trainers coac. You can paste URL of the image inside Abel James is going into the game with “The Wild Diet” which focuses primarily on plant-based foods and bans processed carbs, but allows pastured meats, cheeses, butter and even chocolate! Here is everything you need to know about the tonight’s episode, including the show plot, stream details and how to watch online. ABC has ordered eight one-hour episodes, and will air two back-to-back in a two-hour block for four weeks.Fitness expert Shaun T, who created the popular workout regimen "Insanity," will host. Your favorites, all in one place. We have sent instructions to the email address you provided during signup. Star trainers who will be paired with regular contestants include Carolyn James, Jovanka Ciares, Jay Cardiello, Dawn Jackson and Abel James. 1/28/2017 0 Comments \n The Beautiful Truth - Top Documentary Films. Here is everything you need to know about the tonight’s episode, including the show plot, stream details and how to watch online. .mailster-form.mailster-form-2 .mailster-email-wrapper label{color:#a0a0a0;} ‘My Diet Is Better Than Yours’ season 1 episodes air Thursdays at 8:00 PM EST on ABC. you can live stream My Diet Is Better Than Yours online through DIRECTV NOW. You can sign up for a free seven-day trial and if you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Watch the full episode online. You have entered an incorrect email address! © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Hosted by Shaun T, creator of the workout sensation “Insanity,” the new reality series “My Diet Is Better Than Yours” features celebrity trainers coaching average Americans to lose weight and get in shape. 'My Diet Is Better Than Yours' Season 1 Stream: How To Watch... ‘Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan’ Season 3: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘True Lies’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘Power Rangers Dino Fury’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘Max Borenstein’s Game of Thrones Spin-Off’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘American Horror Stories’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel, ‘Spirited Celebrities’ Season 1: Release Date, Time & TV Channel.