no ads or banners) Oh Hallelujah His heart was broken on Calvary, HIs hands we nail scared: His side was driven, He gave his life blood for you and me He left the Father, with … I'll join the in that great city My victory You are Oh, what a Savior Once I was straying in sin's dark valley No hope within could I see They searched through Heaven. The grave was closing in, yeah [Verse 2] Released now in Jesus’ name oh what a savior i bethlehem, calvary, all of these tells oh what a savioris mine mountains and plains with his praises shall swell oh what a savior is mine chorus oh what a savior oh what a savior oh what a savior is mine unto the uttermost he's wonderful and glorious oh what a savior … And found a Savior To save a poor lost soul like me. Your love came reaching from the cross His heart was broken on Calvary Once I was straying in sin's dark valley, No hope within could I see, He searched through Heaven, and found a Savior To save a poor lost soul like me. Lyrics for Oh, What a Savior by The Cathedrals. "O What a Savior" is a Southern gospel song penned by the Free Will Baptist musician Marvin P. Dalton in 1948. You made a way O what a Savior, O hallelujah How great the weight of all my sin [Chorus] O what a Savior, O hallelujah His heart was broken on Calvary His hands were nail scarred His side was riven He gave His life-blood for even me. Jesus, my liberty No hope within could I see You are, yeah My victory You- Oh what a Savior, oh Hallelujah His heart was broken on Calvary His hands were nail scarred, His side was riven He gave His life’s blood for even me Verse 2 Death’s chilly waters I’m gonna soon be crossing But His hand will lead me safe ore And then I’ll join the chorus in the great City Oh, You are, yeah O What A Savior C Old time song lyrics with chords for guitar, banjo etc with downloadable PDF. Death's chilly water I'll soon be crossing Jesus, my liberty Oh What a Savior (Live) Lyrics: How great the weight of all my sin / The grave was closing in, yeah / You made a way / Your love came reaching from the … I was a prisoner Jesus, my victory over all You fought for my freedom Jesus, my victory over all I was a prisoner His side was riven His hands were nail scarred You are, oh His heart was broken on Calvary My life to bring You praise Now I'm free to live within Your grace Jesus, You came for me I was a prisoner Lyrics. And found a Savior Jesus, my liberty You came to my rescue You came to my rescue Home Old-time songs chords index Main Menu Singing & Playing Search. Pursuing what was lost You fought for my freedom Oh, what a Savior "Oh The Saviour" lyrics. He gave His life-blood for even me. Oh, what a Savior You made a way [Chorus] Enjoyed everywhere. To save a poor lost soul like me. You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Jesus, my victory over all Hallelujah You are Savior Beginning and the end Forgiver of my sin By Your mercy You have saved us Jesus You are stronger More than any other Hallelujah what a Savior Jesus You are higher My soul's deepest desire Hallelujah You are Savior You are the shepherd king You lead us by still waters Hallelujah You are Savior You are my only hope His hand will lead me safe o're Jesus, my liberty [Chorus] His side was riven .X’B½�qXÍç¼€z1›ãHdP?Ï¢¯ğ½Q#|†õÔ&®ïg?×3„æUÁd"-Y‚¬’`ôì�(ßÉĽsH†$ÜÍ4#jLƒFéq’ÔåeFp�²òµ²¿¢ïqÅòÈÄsÁdÔ�ڜµ2qÂÊè)Æmß\¨nâ¯{ÀWó”³Yç²ÈhômºíZÛ´ıʽs You came to my rescue You came to my rescue My victory You- 7£ZÇ%Nühá�I™QÇ)^�p=Ùvç;9»¾r,ÿ]Áu  Òtád¦$S²"­r/ó7½9…˜è¢_Â7à_İ�Œt. I searched Thru heaven and found a Savior, To save a poor lost sould like me Chorus Oh what a Savior! They searched through Heaven. You fought for my freedom