Then I would 相信自己的直觉Believe in our own intuition从未曾改变We have never changed最初的那张脸The original face经历多少次更迭has passed in a circle太多无法预言Too much things we cannot predict安静跨越Just cross it in silence迎接未来不管多遥远Embrace the future how far it is用特写放大着每一天Feature the life every common day每一刻都要燃烧沸点Burn the moments into the fullest, That we’ve got one life one worldSo let’s come togetherWe’ll weather the stormA rain of colors Look up to the skyWe’re all made of shooting starsWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to loveWe are made to love, 散落着的彩笔 空白的画面Scattered color pens and empty pictures依旧在那边are always there, Then I wouldOh yes I would用笔描绘现实与回忆的关联depict the reality and memories, Then I wouldTrust me I would有过超越极限的瞬间We have had the brilliant moments经历过自己的改变gone through our own changes走过的痕迹变成光点The past experiences turn into light spots, 生命 渺小不可思议The life unbelievably tiny生活 绝不轻易放弃The life we cannot give up easily眺望 做最真的自己 OH YEAHLook into the distance be ourselves, 明天 无论是雨或晴Tomorrow no matter how拥抱 让爱更有意义Embrace make love more meaningful世界 带着爱去前进 OHThe world keep forward with love, Cause we’ve got one life one worldSo let’s come togetherWe’ll weather the stormA rain of colors Look up to the skyWe’re all made of shooting starsWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to love WOO OHWe are made to loveWe are made to loveWe are made to love. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! This artist is a genius. Thankful for all the well intended criticisms and pointers for improvement. Love you Xiao Zhan. Frida Boccara - Funérailles d'un laboureur brésilien, Eclipse (Netherlands) - Let the Rhythm Move You, Rumi (Multilingual Translations) - Aşk Acısı. ( Log Out /  Copyright © 2020 38jiejie.com. Finally I get this ebook, thanks for all these I can get now! We are made to love I wish I could buy all of his music but everywhere that I have looked in the U.S. is used. We'll weather the storm He posted this on oasis. A rain of colors look up to the sky GET UNLIMITED ACCESS FOR FREE. Love U xiao zhan . I hope more of us realize how resilient we are, how powerful we can be with a little bit of encouragement and kindness. We’ll weather the storm. We're all made of shooting stars, We are Made to Love WOO OH~ START YOUR 1st MONTH NOW! So let's come together Maturity is part of the journey.” In an interview with QQ Music, he explained the inspiration for his artwork: “The veins and arteries are linked together by the heart. Так я же не спорю. 生活 绝不轻易放弃 We are made to love this is the first one which worked! Lots of lovefrom Australia. So glad to see Xiao Zhan finally back. Hug, it makes love … We'll weather the storm Xiao Zhan Addresses AO3 Incident and Talks about His Relationship with Fans. I want new. We are made to Love – Xiao Zhan - (169 Views) May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020 admin Advanced Kalimba Tabs Leave a comment CLICK HERE TO GET KALIMBA TABS LETTER/NUMBER NOTES Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. We are made to love WOO OH~. We are made to love WOO OH~ Xiao Zhao Responds to Opposition Over Rumors He Jiong Invited Him to Guest on “Back to Field”, Xiao Zhan Addresses AO3 Incident and Talks about His Relationship with Fans, According to QQ Music, it was Xiao Zhan’s first time working with an international team from North America, Northern Europe, Spain, and Holland for this song. Tomorrow, whether it's rainy or sunny. To Read Or Download You Need : He is one of the most talented individuals I have ever seen. It has been some challenging times for Xiao Zhan (肖战) during the past two months. We are made to love WOO OH~ Made to Love (Hanzi sederhana: 光点; Hanzi tradisional: 光點; Pinyin: Guāng Diǎn; harfiah: 'Titik Cahaya') adalah singel yang dirilis oleh Xiao Zhan pada tanggal 25 April 2020. Change ), Xiao Zhan’s New Single “Light Spot” is Released, Xiao Zhan’s New Single “Light Spot” is Released – Xiao Zhan Global Fan Club. Бо це одне життя, один світ, що ми маємо. Занадто багато речей ми не можемо передбачити. ❤️ Light sounds great! Xiao Zhan (Chinese: 肖战 ; pinyin: Xiāo Zhàn, born 5 October 1991, also known as Sean Xiao, is a Chinese actor and singer.He is a member of the male idol group X Nine.Xiao received widespread popularity and recognition for his roles in the dramas Oh!My Emperor (2018), Joy of Life (2019) and The Untamed (2019). Everyone gathering together will converge to become a ray of light.”. Xiao Zhan - 歌詞翻訳集: 光点, 竹石 (Bamboo in the Rocks), 红梅赞, 跟著感覺走, 呐喊 (Shout / Scream), 问情, Faded (Cover) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 In the last few weeks, he started posting his artwork on Weibo and Oasis accounts, much to the delight of his fans, “xiao fei xias”. 用笔描绘现实与回忆的关联 Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email. So let’s come together. So let's come together Love him, also glad he’s acknowledging his huge international fan base, GeGe….we will stand by you. If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Jiayou Xiao Zhan. Trust me I would, We are made to love WOO OH~ For international fans, if you want to show your support, one of Xiao Zhan’s global fan club, “Xiao Zhan Union”, is taking orders to purchase the single: Xiao Zhan’s Studio Issues Apology and Takes Blame for Not Guiding His Fans Well, To purchase Xiaozhan’s new EP 光点 through us:-Paypal: xiaozhanunion@gmail.com (minimum is 3 yuan for 1, but please support as much as possible)-DM screenshot of payment-We purchase on QQ on your behalf (in batches) and will send you a gift link to the song so you can listen pic.twitter.com/bXQ4g1P3Wh. Love you Xiao Zhan. We are made to love, 散落着的彩笔 空白的画面 Xiao Zhan lyrics with translations: 光点, 红梅赞, 竹石 (Bamboo in the Rocks), 问情, 跟著感覺走, 阳光下的星星 (Stars in the Sun), 流星雨 (Meteor Rain cover) Just select your click then download button, and complete an offer to start downloading the ebook. Much love . Aug 14, 2020 made to love lyrics Posted By Laura Basuki Library TEXT ID f198de65 Online PDF Ebook Epub Library cause i was made to love i was made to love you i was made to find you i was made just for you made to adore you Translation of '光点 (SPOTLIGHT / MADE TO LOVE)' by Xiao Zhan (肖战 / Sean Xiao) from Chinese to Ukrainian A rain of colors look up to the sky Join Over, 100.000 Happy Readers. If China does’t appreciate your talent then come to the U.S. We love you! I’m excited for his upcoming works! SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. We are made to love WOO OH~. We are made to love WOO OH~ I want new. so many fake sites. “Part of the Chinese lyrics are a combination of Xiao Zhan’s past experiences. Then I would ღ Kesan ღ Saya tidak dapat menjelaskan panjang lebar bagaimana saya bisa menyukai karakter Yang Zi. I am so delighted over his perseverance. После "рука не поднимается" я ... Rumi (Multilingual Translations) - Ey Dost! You are still Xiao Zhan, listening to the wind, waiting for the wind, walking into the wind, like pine trees and cypresses, they grow tall and straight, frank and open. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. We are made to love We are made to love WOO OH~. Xiao Zhan also included a few verses in English, most likely to include his international fans and letting them know he is okay. That we've got one life one world His new song really is the epitome of withstanding the storm and rising even stronger. Translations of "光点 (SPOTLIGHT / MADE...". Xiao Zhan’s Lawyer Denies His Involvement with LOFTER Being Taken Down. Xiao Zhan accompanied this message in his post:eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'38jiejie_com-box-4','ezslot_2',140,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'38jiejie_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_12',139,'0','0'])); “Whatever happened in the past will be engraved in my memories. 依旧在那边 Many thanks. We are made to love WOO OH~ Життя, від якого ми не можемо легко відмовитись. As a singer, Xiao released a popular single "Spot Light" at the end of April 2020. Минулі переживання перетворюються на світлі плями. An admirable message from such a modest person. DOWNLOAD Get Your Books as you like (Personal Use).