At the popular level, I've enjoyed: - Richard Feynman (The Pleasure of Finding Things Out, and his two autobiographies): Feynman's mischievous delight is contagious, and these are readable by a smart … Koramangala Industrial Layout Purcell's E&M and Shankar's QM are a must have in my opinion. It's called BOB (big orange book), and AFAIK it's the gold standard text on astronomy and astrophysics. Innov8, 3, 20 Main Road

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Griffiths is a joy to read, I'm currently rereading his Introduction to Quantum Mechanics for prep.

Defence Colony New Delhi, Delhi 110024, Leverage Edu Bangalore, As you may know, the NEET exam is a highly competitive examination which requires working through a goal-oriented with the right resources at hand. Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku.

With data-first approach at Leverage Edu, you get 100%

So happy to see these online now, The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics. In particular, the Biology section consists of two subsections on Botany and Zoology, each carrying 45 questions and 180 marks and amounting to 360 marks in total. Boas' mathematical methods in physical sciences was good for mathematical physics courses, Blundell and Blundell's thermodynamics is one of my favourite textbooks but I wouldnt say it is a must buy. Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069, Leverage Edu Bangalore,

Engineering Mathematics: YouTube Workbook, Foundation of Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Electricity, Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and waves, Chemistry: Quantum Mechanics and Spectroscopy I, Electromagnetism for Electronic Engineers, Engineering Thermodynamics Solutions Manual, Introduction to Lagrangian & Hamiltonian Mechanics, Chemistry: Quantum Mechanics and Spectroscopy II, Sound and Electromagnetic Waves and Optics, Problems for Algebra-Based College Physics I & II, An inverted textbook on thermodynamics: Part II, Boundary Element Methods for Engineers: Part II, An inverted textbook on thermodynamics: Part I, Boundary Element Methods for Engineers: Part I. Empowering you to succeed,academically and professionally. Are you uncertain about your AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate…, Healthcare is one of the most significant sectors in India which offers various career opportunities. Leverage Edu Tower, Likely more useful if you're an underclassman. In order to provide our services we rely on a series of essential cookies to access our features. Each one of us has got something unique enough to be successful; we believe in bringing you closer to that

Innov8, 3, 20 Main Road Further, the Physics and Chemistry sections are also of 45 questions and 180 marks each taking the total marks of the NEET exam to 720. I'm not sure exactly the type of course you're referring to, but "Math Methods in the Physical Sciences" by Mary Boas is probably a good place to start. Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, Read Our Blog: On amazon, there is a book for each of the for main subjects which are just solutions to physics problems in that subject. Your email address will not be published. This might have been the absolutely worst book I've used in undergrad. D-5 Road No. I just got my internship stipend and I'm looking to spend it on books… 91 Springboard, Lotus Building try abebooks. 85. For that I will recommend ‘Concepts of Physics’ by H.C. Verma. D-5 Road No. Please read our Get notified about the latest career insights, study tips, and offers at Leverage Edu. Are you planning to establish your medical practice or enroll for…. EDIT: For all the basics my uni course recommended Tipler and Mosca or University Physics by Young and Freedman and supplementing that with whatever you can get through the university library. Your email address will not be published. If you're specializing in astrophysics, then that's probably a good one to have.

Great recommendation, these are amazing!

Trusted by experts, the NCERT Class XI and XII Physics, Chemistry and Biology books are considered the gold standard when it comes to choosing the best books for NEET. customised services that resonate with your personal career needs. A-258, Bhishma Pitamah Marg,

I just got my internship stipend and I'm looking to spend it on books. Just for fun. Press J to jump to the feed. At first, you should have at least higher secondary understanding of Physics. Delhi 110024, Leverage Edu Mumbai, While NCERT books should be your major source of information, reference books form a pivotal resource for solidifying gained information.

91 Springboard, Lotus Building Advice. Not giving the NEET, read about Medical Courses without NEET. ‘something’ and helping you leverage it!

The Feynman Lectures on Physics, now available online. “An Introduction to Modern Astrophysics” by Carroll & Ostlie. Books like these are very hard to come by. A-258, Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Block A,

Before listing down the best books for NEET, let’s first comprehend the structure of this exam. They go deep. Since the writers vary from Indian to International publications, students have a huge repository of options to choose from. We also use a set of 3rd party cookies that allow us to deliver a better experience.