We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Formed in 2002 by schoolmates Isaac Slade and Joe King, they achieved success with the release of their debut album, How to Save a Life in 2005, which was certified double platinum by the RIAA and platinum in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. She begs him not to go Loneliness has always been with me, with me Formed in 2002 by schoolmates Isaac Slade and Joe King, they achieved success with the release of their debut album, How to Save a Life in 2005, which was certified double platinum by the RIAA and platinum in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Loneliness has always been with me, with me She begged him not to go She unwraps his gloves, Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, How to Save a Life (Original Album Version). Kissed his trembling lips Maybe we were meant to be on our own The fighter said I know, I know, I know Just this one last time I swear you'll still be mine But he can't promise much He goes for one last touch One last touch Maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely Maybe we were meant to be on our own Loneliness has always been with me, with me But maybe we don't have to be all alone The fighter goes inside But maybe we don't have to be all alone The Fray achieved national success with their first single, "Over My Head (Cable Car)", which became a top ten hit in the United States. The literal meaning of the song is that the man is a boxer, and even though his significant other loves him, he goes off to fight, reassuring her (I know I know I know) that it is his last fight. The lover held her love But somehow they both know She begs him not to go He's not comin' home, comin' home. It was this really famous painting of his of this boxing match. The doubt is creeping in The Fighter Lyrics: The lover held her love / She begged him not to go / The fighter wrapped his gloves / The fighter said I know, I know, I know / Just this one last time / I swear you'll still be What breaks your bones Just this one last time She touched his fingertips She calls out his name, calls his name. She begged him not to go Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for The Fighter by The Fray have been translated into 6 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 6 languages. The lover held her love The Fray: The Fighter Meaning. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. In an interview with Isaac Slade and Joe King they explain the writing process and meaning of the song: Slade – “I went to Breckenridge and wrote by myself in a cabin up there for a while. Maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely He swings with all his might I swear you'll still be mine I have stuff that I’m carrying that I’ll carry the rest of my life. What breaks you down Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34220420/The+Fray. She unwrapped his gloves If you carry those doubts secretly hidden in the corner of your chest, they’ll kill you. The lover held her love 'Cause baby we don't have to be all alone. The Lyrics for The Fighter by The Fray have been translated into 6 languages. . Loneliness has always been with me, with me She unwraps his gloves 17 Oct. 2020. She begged him not to go Loneliness has always been with me, with me But if you kind of bring them out in the open and talk about them and sort through them and figure out where they’re coming from and face them, it’s a scary thing sometimes – the reality is that sometimes marriages ends or the relationship ends, but sometimes you stay married for the rest of your life and it’s real. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics to 'The Fighter' by The Fray. The lover held her love She begged him not to go The fighter wrapped his gloves The fighter said I know, I know, I know Just this one last time, I swear you'll still be mine This actress said something very similar to that. Not that they’re bad, but I have them there. Maybe we don't have to be all alone, The fighter goes inside, 'Cause baby we don't have to be all alone. The dawn is creepin' in, The doubt is creeping in Loneliness has always been with me, with me Lyrics to "The Fighter" song by "The Fray" We don't have this The Fighter lyrics yet, you can help Azlyrics.org by submit it After Submit Lyrics, Your name will … FAVORITE ", King – “I’m not sure who, I forget what actress it was, but it was one of the first black actresses, and she had said something similar to the bridge in the song, "It’s not the load that breaks you but how you carry it.” I was just brewing on that idea. It was kind of a road map of how I got to where I am today and how I sort of fell in love with the girl that I’m married to now. He goes for one last touch, one last touch 'Cause maybe we don't have to be all alone. The thing that is wonderful about the Fray's lyrics is their ability to make one song individual to so many people. I swear you'll still be mine, The lover held her love, She begged him not to go, The fighter wrapped his gloves, The fighter said I know I know I know, Just this one last time, And when those doubts come in you can stuff ‘em, you can cram 'em, you can ignore them, but they’re like hungry dogs in the basement [clamoring] to get out. And she's in love with him Playlist, Written by: BEN WYSOCKI, DAVID WELSH, ISAAC SLADE, JOSEPH KING. Loneliness has always been with me, with me The fighter goes inside NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. The lover held her love, Maybe we were meant to be on our own, Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (Chorus 2): more », Sheet Music  What breaks you down He's not coming home, coming home The Fray lyrics - 71 song lyrics sorted by album, including "How To Save A Life", "Never Say Never", "You Found Me". But he can't promise much She unwrapped his gloves She begs him not to go, Maybe we were meant to be on our own They’re almost like good things now that I’m carrying with me from the destruction. The fighter goes inside The fighter said I know, I know, I know Just this one last time I swear you'll still be mine But he can't promise much He goes for one last touch One last touch Maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely Maybe we were meant to be on our own Loneliness has always been with me, with me But maybe we don't have to be all alone The fighter goes inside [Verse 3] [Chorus] Make sure your selection The lover held her love She begged him not to go The fighter wrapped his gloves The fighter said I know I know I know Just this one last tim But he can't promise much, He goes for one last touch He swings with all his might, Think you know music? But maybe we don't have to be all alone "The Fighter Lyrics." Loneliness has always been with me, with me But lovers don't always win starts and ends within the same node. He never even saw the swing, Is all in how you carry The fighter wrapped his gloves He's not comin' home, comin' home Test your MusicIQ here! The Fray. Lyrics.com. Web. [Outro] Maybe we were meant to be on our own Maybe we were meant to be on our own Maybe we were meant to be on our own He's not coming home, coming home Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). He swings with all his might Maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely At all that might have been The fighter said I know I know I know, Maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely So what I meant to communicate was that doubts are okay. The lover said I know, I know, I know [Bridge] She begged him not to go The lover said I know, I know, I know Struggling in a relationship is okay.   She touched his fingertips The lover said I know I know I know, She begged him not to go, And she's in love with him But maybe we don't have to be all alone But I got to try or it will destroy me I brought all of my journals from second grade until now.