Much of the play-by-play, game results, and transaction information both shown and used to create certain data sets was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by RetroSheet. Christian Yelich, Lewis Brinson, Miami Marlins, Monte Harrison, Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey says: Harrison was optioned to the alternate training site Friday. Join our linker program. SEE FULL ARTICLE Marlins' Monte Harrison: Saved from facing deGrom Monte Harrison. Do you have a sports website?

It didn’t count.

Miami Marlins recalled CF Monte Harrison from Marlins Alternate Training Site. August 10, 1995 If you read my stuff, you know I prefer to let the underlying metrics and bottom-line numbers do the talking, but I also like to sprinkle in a bit of personal scouting and intuition for some extra flavor. Positions: Camelot. RF Monte Harrison assigned to AZL Brewers. Jupiter Hammerheads activated CF Monte Harrison.

Harrison would have likely been overmatched against Mets starter Jacob deGrom, so the Marlins will give him a strategic day off. What do you think of a buy low on Austin Riley in dynasty? We already saw a little glimpse of this on Aug. 4, when he went 0-for-3 with three strikeouts in his Major League debut. Full Roster.

But I’m a Monte believer, so let’s start with why you should be scooping him up. Speaking of modern balls, how about this Full Monte? And besides possibly eliminating all remaining faith our readers might have had in my level of intelligence, this conversation provides an excellent segue into one of this week’s more interesting prospect call-ups: Miami Marlins outfielder Monte Harrison. All rights reserved. Even in 2020, that’s something we can all get behind. Monte Fitzgerald Harrison (born August 10, 1995) is an American professional baseball outfielder for the Miami Marlins of Major League Baseball (MLB). The Holy Grail.” Don’t just strip naked and expose yourself outright, give a little tease first — that’s how it’s supposed to work. Harrison struggled in his first taste of the majors, going 4-for-30 with one homer, one stolen base and 18 strikeouts in 13 games. But even someone like me can’t entirely ignore something like this: From last night : Marlins OF Monte’ Harrison appears to go to the plate to bat lefty (he is right handed). Even with the awful 41.8 K% he posted in Single-A back in 2015 taken into account, I think the 2017 version of Monte is more in line with what we can expect him to be early on in his MLB career. Another monster night for Monte Harrison: 4-6, HR (21), 2B, 3 RBI, SB #Mudcats pic.twitter.com/GIXaNHrDGR, — Brewers Farm (@BrewersFarm) August 25, 2017.

But my bet is he hits closer to .230-.240 with a walk rate around 7-9%. Harrison went 0-for-5 with four strikeouts in Wednesday's 29-9 loss to the Braves. When he went ahead and did it anyway, he was pulled. Many historical player head shots courtesy of David Davis. 6-keys: media/fantasynews/mlb/reg/free/players_profiles, Marlins' Monte Harrison: Steals base in win, Marlins' Monte Harrison: Dons Golden Sombrero, Marlins' Monte Harrison: Gets another callup, Marlins' Monte Harrison: Returns to alternate site, Marlins' Monte Harrison: Saved from facing deGrom. What we have with Harrison mirrors a lot of what baseball has become in the year 2020: an all-or-nothing approach featuring a plethora of power mixed with heavy strikeouts, as well as an innate ability to bring idiocy and self-serving bias to the forefront.

When the Marlins resumed play on Tuesday night, 51 games remained on their regular season schedule. Must really be a slow news day in Southeast Florida. Back on Monday, Grey wrote about Harrison in the lede for his weekend roundup, urging you to add him in every league “for some power and great speed, though he might hit .210.” I’m with Grey and have already added one Harrison share, but as I was doing so, I began digging a bit deeper into one of baseball’s more imposing and polarizing prospects. That came with a 10.2 BB% and 29.9 K%. Oof — those Ks. You would like it.” All depends on what exactly you’re giving up. Are you a Stathead, too? Harrison was a teenager to start 2015 and will be just a few days from his 25th birthday by the time this article drops. . CF Monte Harrison assigned to Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp from Jupiter Hammerheads.

Marlins say this has been addressed.