In response to the cancellation, the main cast of "Devious Maids" turned to their respective social media platforms to thank the fans for their support throughout the series' four seasons. Hugh awakens to Carmen, Rosie and Dani hovering over him and is confused. This is why I hate to start watching new shows. Elsewhere, Evelyn and Adrian finalize their divorce, which doesn’t prevent them from consummating the end of their marriage right on the table. Copyright © 2020 Penske Business Media, LLC. There have been no announcements regarding the fifth season of Devious Maids, but the series is popular and the chances of it coming back are very high. 2020 Release Dates; Search TV Shows; Newsletter; RenewCancelTV. I wish another network would pick this up. She suggested that the show writers had “many thoughts” about where to go with Marisol’s disappearance assuring fans that a very different story was coming down the pipeline. Bring back devious maids for season 5 so here will be a proper ending to he series. Sooo sad.. Drama with amazing humor. (uncredited), Country Club Server Come on people. (uncredited), Upscale Cocktail Party Guest Elliptical or Treadmill—Which One Should You Buy. Season 4 premiere episode debuted to 1.08 million viewers, and the third season was seen by 0.81 million viewers.

Photo: Lifetime. You owe it to us to at least give us one more season to show what happens.

/ ... (uncredited), Golfer, Music Label Employee, Aside on agreeing with other comments of being upset the show has ended and wanting answers to how it all really ends...I would like to bring up the fact that this show is an inspiration to other young Latina females. . Various rumors came up that suggested kidnapping or cold feet. Marisol chimes in on the discussion, revealing that she knows someone who experienced something similar.
The Devious Maids is a good entertaining show, no fifty language. (Release Date), Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father Season 5 Or Cancelled?

Being that I am one....I know the struggle is real in any career. |

I have been waiting for Season 5 of Devious Maids, I can't believe it has been canceled. Devious Maids, developed by Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry based on a telenovela format, migrated to Lifetime after being developed and piloted at ABC. She surprises him and everyone else by turning their celebration into a wedding. As they show the episodes on different dates. You get invested and they cancel them! (uncredited), Cafe Diner It was Lifetime’s only established returning series the last couple of years, used to help launch UnReal.

What has happened to marisol and what about Rosie's baby?! I'm aaaannnngggrrryyyyyyyyyy. Class warfare has never been as fun and dirty as it is in the tiny enclave where the staff is as clever, witty and downright devilish as their employers. (uncredited), Engagement Party Guest

The bullet misses his vital organs, but is damaging none the less.

Fans had already begun speculating about what may be revealed when the show returned, including answers about Marisol’s (Ana Ortiz) disappearance. (uncredited), Hospital Patient Surely someone else isn't as dumb as Lifetime! (uncredited), Cafe Patron No way!!!! I feel the same way.

"Devious Maids" will not be renewed for a fifth season. Furthermore, the show's average number of viewers was still twice more than Lifetime's original TV show "UnReal. So many unanswered questions. I am sorry that there are not many shows like this for American Latinas.