I found a day or so ago (about leading the side). The guys backed themselves. SRH are clearly on top at this moment with the score reading 121/3, WICKET! IPL 2017, SRH vs RCB: As It Happened Catch all the LIVE action from the opening game between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore from the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in Uppal. 51 needed off 11 balls here for RCB and this looks improbable with just two wickets left in the bag and Chahal and Mills at the batting crease. Whatever he's been doing in the season he's had has been fantastic. IPL 2017: RCB v SRH, Game 29 – Match Result Predictions. Picks two out of two. The Purple Cap holder Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been the standout bowler of the season so far and would once again be in the thick of things. It will be crucial that Watson plays a captain's knock if RCB have to win this one from here. The RCB side is hurting deeply after their dismal show with the bat in the last game and the Kohli’s men will come out hard more than ever. Cutting to Aniket Choudhary, THATS OUT!! RCB are wounded and are expected to come out hard in their own den. Mills shows his strength as that is a batsman special shot there. Binny hits that high into the night sky and Naman Ojha calls for it. Just like the last year’s final, SRH batted first and put up a total in excess of 200 courtesy a brilliant 62 off 27 from Yuvraj Singh. Until then, it's goodbye from Sagar Chawla, Akshay Maanay, Raju Peethala, Vineet Anantharaman, Pradeep and our scorer Naga. I was confident enough (of chasing) as the pitch was good and especially with the firepower in our top six. #SRHvRCB. Rashid Khan bowled well on IPL debut too, picking up two crucial wickets as well. Extra Cover: IPL 2017, RCB v SRH: 5 factors of winning. And with me is Baidurjo Bhose, our Cricket correspondent who has the easy task of making a case for the defending champions. It is still raining in Bengaluru. Join us back tomorrow evening. The skipper will be charged up and the reason why RCB will be the favorites to bounce back against SRH. Baby is gone now. Rashid Khan has been the revelation of the tournament and has troubled even the big stars of cricket. Both the teams will share the points if the game doesn't happen. Sports Home IPL 2017 News IPL Highlights, RCB Vs SRH: Match Abandoned Due To Rain Story Progress Back to home IPL Highlights, RCB Vs SRH: Match Abandoned Due To Rain The ground staff is out. Run Out!! Hopefully I can lead the team better next time. Let's take a look at the head to head statistics of SRH and RCB. Watson creams that on the off-side to pick another boundary through the cover region. However, the bowling of SRH will be tested against the strong batting order of RCB. Low full toss and Watson manages to only scoop that one to Henriques at cover. Henriques pitches that one up and Head goes straight down the ground. He goes straight back over Henriques's head and there is no stopping that one. Both @RCBTweets and @SunRisers share a point each #RCBvSRH pic.twitter.com/wVGJe9ZFN9. It's pouring in the national capital. The bowling department did pretty well under the helpful conditions of Eden Gardens in the last game.