... Lively and colorful Scopa cards make for a fun and fast paced game where skill and chance rule. A printable PDF will be emailed to you to share with your gift recipient. The game rules are written in Italian on the back of a playing card. Upon trying to find a decent Skat deck, Amazon suggested these "Italian Scopa Playing Cards". Authentic Italian Deck. Scopa is easy to learn, a challenge to master, and just plain fun for the whole family. Tressette is a trick-taking game. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Italian Sicilian Scopa Playing Cards by Modiano. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Solitaire games with Italian cards made ​​with those known around the world. I'm very impressed with these cards, they are exactly what you would expect. This item: Pressman Scopa Card Game $19.99. View a sample gift. Get the best deals on Italian Playing Cards. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Single and multiplayer. The cards are beautiful; the package arrived with the box crushed in. Please try again later. There is no physical gift card to carry around or lose. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2015. The only improvement I would make would be to include 2 - 4 additional cards to assist in scoring. New 2020 updated version. The GiftRocket Prepaid Gift is redeemed for money through the GiftRocket website. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Easy but challenging. They can spend their funds at your suggestion of Scopa Restaurant, or elsewhere if they prefer. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. There’s a new, free live Bingo Game in town! It moves very fast. Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1. To play the game of Scopa, a dealer deals three Scopa cards to each player, one card at a time. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Download our Scopa game, with MILLION of PLAYERS and with many game modes, prizes and bets, choice of players, LANDSCAPE and PORTRAIT graphics, online matches ...and much more! Nothing special but nothing amiss. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The dealer will also place four Scopa cards face up on the table. Product information Product Dimensions 4 x 1 x 6.5 inches Item Weight 45 results for scopa cards Save scopa cards to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. I bought these cards on a total whim and let me say that they are worth every penny and more. Whim turns into extremely fun game for whole family, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2016. The cards are thin and flimsy, the pictures are garish, and the primera values are not printed on the cards. ScopaCards.net project is for sale. It's free to play. Delivered by email or printed at home, with the suggested use of spending the gifted money at Scopa Restaurant. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020. Bingo Town - Live Bingo Games for Free Online, Briscola 2020 - La Brisca (Offline + Online), Cookies help us deliver our services. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. for terms and a full list of fees associated with the GiftRocket Prepaid Gift. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. My wife and I are bored of the card games we know. Italian Card Games for All Ages: How to play Briscola, Scopa and many other traditional Italian card games, Lingo Playing Cards in Tin Box | Sturdy Travel Case | Language Learning Game Set with Useful Phrases | Fun Visual Flashcard Deck to Increase Vocabulary and Pronunciation Skills, Heraclio Fournier F20984 No. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. Lively and colorful Scopa cards make for a fun and fast paced game where skill and chance rule. GiftRocket's flexibility and delightful presentation make it the perfect online gift for birthdays, holidays, wedding registries, employee recognition, random acts of kindness, and so much more. 3 to 6 players. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. These are exactly what is described. Challenge your friends now at Scopa, the only one with SCOPONE SCIENTIFICO mode! Scopa is an Italian verb meaning "to sweep" since taking a "scopa" means you have "swept" all cards from the pool. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Italian Sicilian Scopa Playing Cards by Modiano at the best online prices at eBay! Play online without registration, or sign in with Facebook! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sold by JF Distributions and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Personalize your gift for Scopa Restaurant. Buy the selected items together. Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the flexibility of money. The ancient designs of the traditional Sicilian cards are delightful. Everyone from my 6 year old daughter, retired teacher mom, and mathematically challenged 20 something co-workers loves the game. Join the party! Please try again. The CLASSIC Italian card game, loved all over the world! In particular, cards that show the values used to compute the Primiera would be helpful for newer players. The deck does include cards printed with the rules for Scopa and Briscola. support@giftrocket.com. Authentic Italian Deck. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Classic Italian card game for your phone and tablet. Scopa is easy to learn, involves a little bit of strategy, and is good for all ages. Discovered this game and it sounded interesting, but no instructions for game play are included. Find more complete explanation online in English. It must be an uncommon game because only one seller offered it and the price is high for what it is, especially considering that a 52 card deck has more cards in it and costs considerably less. It is available for purchase in Amazon.com from a variety of sources. Easy to play, relaxing and yet challenging. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Italian Card Games for All Ages: How to play Briscola, Scopa and many other traditional Italian card…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Scopa game from Brybelly Holdings / Winning Moves is much nicer, you just have to wait for it to be on sale at a good price. ScopaCards.net project is for sale. They are smaller than a standard deck. Please try again. See how it works. I love this game. The deck does include cards printed with the rules for Scopa and Briscola. Your e-card will be emailed to your recipient with your personalized message. For any questions or issues, please contact Scopa is a centuries old Italian card game involving memory, skill, strategy, and a little luck. Unfortunatelly this project spending money for server resources and does not properly supported at the moment. Quality is typical. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $7.19 Shipping to Germany. I really expected more for my money. Optimized arrangement of cards. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2016.