Even if we had met like that…we still would’ve fallen in love. Does he remember after all?!) Hyde, Jekyll, and Me. We cut to the hospital where (of course) Jung Woo and Harry are being treated side by side, even being wheeled into the operating room together. Soo Yeon: If you had not come to that playground that night would we still have met? Harry seems to think he can regain Zoë if he makes her remember how Jung Woo left her all those years ago.

All these themes worked well together because they were shown as small parts of everyday life and did not completely take over the show. Unfortunately due to dramaland law Mom just walked into the police station and hears the whole thing. Everything was bad and then was worse and then was just so freaking horrible you had to wonder what sick monkeys write for this show.

I hope you enjoy. and tells him her name is Soo Yeon, which again seems really f***ed up considering what went down 10 months ago. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The episode picked up from the moment Jung-woo Park Yoochun opened the shed, the shed 14 years ago where he was kidnapped and Soo-yeon (Yoon Eun-hye)… This leads Mom and evil dad to get into an impressive shouting match, ending with the token question “Are you even human?” Ha. Compared to her, Im Ba Reun is a cool-headed man of principle with the creed of ‘Court that is equal to all’, and he is displeased with junior judge Park Chao Reum who is overtly sympathetic when it comes to cases. K-dramas have contributed to the general phenomenon of the Korean … Tears are falling: WAX is the song that is playing. The camera focuses on a necklace he is holding in his hand (is it his mothers? Seriously, crying right now. Click here to read more about Hammurabi. Hammurabi Code has been accepted as codes for justice which are believed to have influenced several cultures. I found her really annoying and aggravating at times and neither am I a big fan of Go Ah Ra’s acting. I have a feeling I may like that show a thousand times more than I enjoyed I Miss You. Detective wifey runs to Jung Woo and the police pull Yoo Seon away, the camera (in a nice piece of cinematography) shows both men, lying on the floor, focusing on one then the other as their shared fates resonate.

A unique perspective into the life of Judges, which also offers a great storyline, amazing acting and thought-provoking content. By the end of the drama, the ending did not seem rushed and all the strings were neatly tied-up in pretty little bows. I feel that Go Ah Ra is an overrated actress who has been doing the same type of acting for every character that she has played which leaves her with a very limited palette of expressions to play with and this showed in this drama. Harry only stares at the leaf, ignoring her motions. Change ), Dramas: allkpop® is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. Language: Korean Fluent in Korean language and knows Chinese language as well. They exchange rings and take a selca, which Jung Woo promptly texts to everyone and their brother.

Which I am kind of happy for yet sorely disappointed that no matter how you look at it, or how they tried to spin it (like it was what could have been), that flash forward was a discarded to a somewhat confusing effect.

The camera turns to Soo Yeon and Jung Woo who have come to visit their arch nemesis (which leads me to wonder why, after everything, they want to go visit this guy). I just love this element in dramas. O Hae-yeong; MR: Tto! In alternate memory world Jung Woo gives Soo Yeon back the umbrella and tells her that he brought someone with him, his kid uncle that he just found out about. Though this series also sounds quite interesting and not like a typical kdrama rom com! This entry was posted on January 19, 2013 by Admin I, in K Drama, Korean Drama, Ramblings, Reviews and tagged I Miss You, I Miss You Episode 21 Recap, I Miss You Korean Drama, I Miss You Review, Kdrama, Korean Drama, Korean drama review, Park Yoo chun, Yoo Seung ho, Yoon Eun-hye.