They got a little place a-down the track I like the stylish clothes you wear . 3. Oh, come on Written in every single yearbook you ever signed because it was, like, so true. I like the way feeling's getting strong . Oh ? (Straight To Your Heart) Like A Cannon Ball, (Straight To Your Heart) Like A Cannonball, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Oh yeah, you know I like it like that, It's O.K., yeah, you know I like it like that. Did that make us love this song any less? I said I like it like that And I want it like that I like it like that I got the soul, I got the thing I said I like it like that I got the soul, baby look at me I like it like that Yeah, baby Yeah, I like it like that Like it like that Clap your hands now everybody we're gonna have some fun tonight we're gonna sing, shout, knock ourselves out everything's gonna be alright (alright) I said the name of the place is I like it like that Paula Cole, "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?" The people was yellin' and shoutin' for more Come on What These Lyrics Say About Your Relationship, '90s Things You Were Obsessed With Trading, Here Are the Best Lyrics From Beyoncé's Perfect New Song, "Formation", 17 Throwback Songs From the Summer of 2007. If you want my love oh baby, 17 Awesomely '90s Song Lyrics That Defined Your Life. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) The name of the place is I like it like that You take Sally and I'll take Sue And we're gonna rock away all of our blues Come on (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Oh, come on (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Ah, come on (Come on, let me show you where it's at) The name of the place is I like it like … ... like, 7. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. I don't need to be the king of the world. They had some cat, shoutin' the blues (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Uh, yeah. And watching a bunch of guys in their 20s act like they never stopped being 7 was very appealing. Whoa, I wanna show you 13. Come on Lyrics to 'I Like It Like That' by The Miracles. Slightly less so now, TBH. Dave Matthews Band, "Crash Into Me," 1996. You know Like it like that Second only to "Wanna throw my tender heart in a blender.". You put this on your Myspace to remind people that life goes by so fast, man. If you need me baby, just pick up that phone, And we're gonna rock away all of our blues Did I wear a blue hoodie and green cargo pants while singing this into my mirror every single day? The song was covered by Latin supergroup The Blackout All-Stars, under the title "I Like It", from volume 1 of the soundtrack to the 1994 film I Like It Like That.. You know Like it like that … The question that was never really answered and kind of didn't need to be. I remember this song whose intro is guy talking to the crowd, and it goes something like this (paraphrasing) “Some people like their music kinda exciting and some people like their music kinda mellow. I like it like that Yeah baby I like it like that I like it like that I like it like that I got soul, I got soul I like it like that Por ti me quiero 5. You know yeah yeah Like it like that So fast. Like it like that Like it like that In the Myspace font you used to write them in, naturally. And they'd better like you or else I won't." Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Ah, come on Maybe ice cream or something instead? starts and ends within the same node. The name of the place is I like it like that If you like your music kinda of exciting, don’t bother the folks who like their music kinda mellow. … An annotation cannot contain another annotation. starts and ends within the same node. You've gotta give me all the love you've got. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The name of the place is I like it like that, Dave Clark Five Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) As long as I'm the hero of this little girl. Every Saturday night when you wonder where I'm at, Every Saturday night when you wonder where I'm at, If you want my love, you gotta give me all the love you've got. I like, the things you do to me . Obviously, yes, of course because I am great at life. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. I like it like that (I like it like that) I like it like that (I like it like that) Now I know why my mama, taught me to be true She just a know one day that you would come my way and I would fall in love with you And you could say I like it like that (I like it like that) oh, I like it like that (oh, I like it like that) (Come on, let me show you where it's at) The last time I was down, they lost my shoes I'm getting off topic here. Cruel Intentions soundtrack all day, every day, on repeat. This is just a preview! (Come on, let me show you where it's at) "Listen I'm friends with a lot of women. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Blink 182, "What's My Age Again?" The trio give a 360 degree turn to the iconic hit "I Like it Like That," originally performed by Pete Rodriguez in 1967, and famously covered by Tito Nieves and the Blackout All-Stars in the mid-'90s. Oh, I wanna show you Oh, like it like that Like it like that It's O.K., yeah, you know I like it like that. The Verve, "Bittersweet Symphony," 1997. Every Saturday night when you wonder where I'm at, (Come on, let me show you where it's at) aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Science Says These 3 Facial Expressions = Flirting, New Moon in Libra Is Changing Your Relationships, Xmas Pickup Lines = Your Way to the Naughty List, What to Know About Dating a Capricorn Man, Your Very Specific Mercury Retrograde Horoscope, "Maskfishing" Is Actually a Major Turn-On, 13 Exciting Ways to Spice Up Missionary Sex, This Couples' Vibrator Is Just $16 for Prime Day. When I'm feeling sad and lonely too, I like it like that. Yeah hey hey. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) "I'm your wonderwall? If you want my love, you gotta give me all the love you've got. Love it. Miscellaneous Did we know what santeria was? (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Ah, come on Ah, come on Come on Don't tell your friends about it, just want to be alone, Come on “Heaven” by Warrant. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) I'm Lane Moore, sex & relationships editor at Cosmopolitan.com. You know I love it--hey girl . I Like It Like That If you want my love oh baby, You've gotta give me all the love you've got. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) The name of the place is I like it like that No. Aw, that doesn't make sense, but I love you too! This is just a preview! but the girls singing the song almost sound like they are SUPER young girls & i know 1 of the lines in the 1st or 2nd verse says "all the way from A to Z" please HELP ME Vitamin C, "Graduation (Friends Forever)," 1999. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) You know yeah yeah Like it like that I like, it really turns me on . At the time, I was, like, 7. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Wow, come on 12. This lyric still grosses me out but maybe that's because I was basically still a fetus when I first heard it. The song was the group's only recording, as well as their only release to chart, peaking at #25 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States.. And watching a bunch of guys in their 20s act like … I like, it brings out ecstasy . You know I care, sugar, You know I like it, baby . I still think this song is crazy-romantic because it is and I'm right. And all they kept sayin' was-a, "Go man, go" Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. 1999. Van Morrison Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. it either by a female artist or a girl band? Who knows. The name of the place is I like it like that My bad. hey somebody PLEASE help me think of this song.. its from 80s or 90s & i think its a r&b song or slow jam kinda. No. I like I like the way you wear your hair . Make sure your selection Cake rules. But it was basically the best compliment everyone wanted to receive. Every Saturday night when you wonder where I'm at, Oh, come on Van Morrison (I said I like it) Oh I need the dollars, cha-ching (I said I like it like that) Beat it up like piñatas (I said I like it like–) Tell the driver, close the curtains (I said I like it like that) Bad bitch make you nervous (I said I like it) Cardi B ", There's a Huge Fenty Beauty Sale Right Now, Princess Beatrice Opened Up About Her Wedding, Your Fine-Hair Probz Are About to Be Solved, These Black-Owned Plant Companies Are a Dream. I'm back. In the Myspace font you used to write them in, naturally. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Third Eye Blind, "Semi-Charmed Life," 1997. 2. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Ah, come on Sorry guys. 11. This song was feminist AF. You know yeah hey Like it like that The way you kiss me . I Like It Like That Make sure your selection What did it  mean? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. (Yes, I'm basically singing it now and also into a hairbrush.). Ah, come on Yeah, totally. Don't you tell your friends, baby, just wanna be alone Oh, wait, you mean drugs? Drop the top and blow the brains (I said I like it like that) Oh he's so handsome, what's his name? Had no idea this song was about AIDS and not waterfalls when I was a kid. This song was cool because you could say the word "bitch" and you did not feel ashamed. Come on You take Sally and I'll take Sue Oh yeah, you know I like it like that, Don't call me, I'll call you, I like it like that, Dave Matthews Band, "Two Step," 1993. (Come on, let me show you where it's at) This was basically the only part of this song you understood because the rest sounded like a made-up language. Yeah, I probably don't want that because I'm 8. Oh man, remember the band Cake? Even if you weren't a fan of Hole, who doesn't want to be the girl with the most cake?