Is New Orleans wideout Tre'Quan Smith being overlooked in dynasty leagues? A full year of access is only $39.99. The Dak Decision: Understanding and Acting on his Season-Ending Injury, Dynasty Sleeper of the Week: Nelson Agholor. The Saints did just that, signing, Thomas suffered a high-ankle sprain in that Week 1 game. I mostly wrote Smith off after 2019. r/DynastyFF: Welcome to Dynasty Fantasy Football. In dynasty leagues, I’m already willing to move Smith ahead of Sanders in my rankings. Smith’s pre-season added to the hype as he hauled in 15 passes (including three catches for at least 20 yards) for 189 yards and a touchdown. These rankings are based off team position, age, production and future prediction on production. What happens to the New Orleans offense once Brees finally hangs up the cleats is a mystery at this time and could put a dent in Smith's dynasty value, depending on how proficient Brees' replacement is. While Smith wasn’t particularly fantasy-relevant, he caught five touchdowns, impressive for any rookie wide receiver. Don't have an account?Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community! Sanders came in on 3WR sets, while Smith was more of the every-down receiver. All of this while playing just 157 of 544 snaps (28.9%). Thomas and Kamara maintained their roles as the dominant options in the offense. As mentioned above, one of the main concerns with Smith is the inconsistent nature of the New Orleans passing offense. [am4show have=’g1;’ guest_error=’sub_message’ user_error=’sub_message’ ], Week Nine Stats: ten carries, 60 yards, one touchdown, one catch, four receiving yards (two targets). Dynasty Rookie Report Card: Ito Smith and Tre’Quan Smith. Smith should see a larger role heading into his second year, which makes him all the more desirable as a dynasty asset. The low cost to acquire him means that even if he does bust, it won't set your team back. ROOKIE. Although he wasn’t expected to make an impact as a rookie, dynasty owners continued to stay patient. Once your donation successfully processes, you will receive an email with a link to the rankings. For all discussions regarding Tre'Quan Smith's dynasty value, let's assume you are playing in a 12-team, one-quarterback dynasty league with PPR scoring. So I looked him up and found a handful of highlights. Navigating these bye... Read More, Week 6 is here! Week 6 begins our first week with a heavy dose of bye teams (Seattle Seahawks, New Orleans Saints, Los Angeles Chargers, and Las Vegas Raiders) with each team off providing at least two majorly fantasy-relevant players this season. He’s a talented player, and I would love to hold him as a dynasty stash. The ranks are powered by... Read More, Week 5 is in the books and the NFL train just keeps on rolling. I have Lindor as my SS and hear Jordan’s side kind of. Each week that passes by seems to bring yet another major talent crashing down due to injury. Therefore, the Saints played Week 2 against the Raiders without Thomas, forcing Smith and Sanders to step up. After that impressive campaign, Smith decided t… More information can be found here, I'm debating whether to keep Lindor, but also have a disappointing Semien and Hiura. At the quarter-season mark, we pick out some dynasty over and underperformers. You can find our QB Rankings here, our RB rankings here, both include 2019 Rookies. The Saints drafted Smith in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft with the 91st overall pick. Thomas and Kamara maintained their roles as the dominant options in the offense. Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription. First, if you drafted Smith in your 2018 rookie draft, it probably only cost you a late second or early third round rookie pick. Selling Smith is a tough proposition. Log in now! Although nothing is guaranteed at this point and he’s really only startable to owners in a pinch because of byes and injuries at this point, Smith’s value should be seen as equal to mid-to-late second rounder. Close. Smith, not Sanders, played Thomas’ WR1 role. Tre’Quan Smith: 2020 Dynasty Profile. #DFFArmy #FantasyFootball You can find me on Twitter @DFF_Karp. I'd be comfortable with him returning…, Team TDG - deep full dyno w no $ or years. Unfortunately, that breakout didn’t happen in 2019. A minimum donation of $10 grants you access to a downloadable spreadsheet of TDG’s 2020 Dynasty Baseball Rankings! Is New Orleans wideout Tre'Quan Smith being overlooked in dynasty leagues? The Saints should have a new quarterback in 2021, and they have Kamara and Thomas on long-term deals. In contrast, Sanders had one reception on three targets for 18 yards. I take fantasy questions and help with all formats, so keep sending those questions my way. Despite those positives however, there was little there at screamed “underrated” when watching Smith as a runner. ... A minimum donation of $10 grants you access to a downloadable spreadsheet of TDG’s 2020 Dynasty Baseball Rankings! We pick out some dynasty waiver wire pickups after another exciting Sunday. We check in on a pair of rookies in the NFC South. While I don’t want to draw conclusions for one game, I believe that Smith is the Saints’ WR1 until Thomas returns. We pick out some potential waiver wire options this week. Raiders. I can keep 10 players and have Lindor at $29b (b meaning I can keep him…, Anderson for Flaherty sounds nice. ©2020 Dynasty Football Factory. On top of reviewing my expectations for each player coming into the league and covering how he’s performed at the NFL level to this point, I’ll actually give him a grade in three categories. • Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools I first heard about Ito Smith late in his senior season at Southern Miss when I saw a tweet that included a call to arms that Smith was the most underrated tailback in the 2018 NFL Draft. Premium membership provides access to all of our awesome dynasty content for an entire year. Obviously, Devonta Freeman’s injury has contributed to Smith’s opportunities but that’s another reason for dynasty owners to look forward to Smith’s future. The settings for, Donate $10 or more to gain exclusive access to downloadable versions of all Dynasty Guru rankings. Become a Premium Member He had some down weeks, as No. While what I saw from Smith at Southern Miss didn’t make me want to shout from the rooftops about his upside as I had seen on Twitter (which turned out had come from a Southern Miss fan – ugh, duped again), it firmly planted Smith on my radar going into the NFL draft. You can find me on Twitter at @DFF_Karp. If you're a fan of dynasty Twitter, you're well aware of who Tre'Quan Smith is and what he brings to the table in New Orleans. Find Stuff on DLF