I thought they cared. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The man didn't get to be worth $2.2b by being stupid with his money. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mookie Betts is overrated. Again it could be nothing, but why would be unfollow them? Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. It’s reasonable for them to set the ceiling at Trout’s contract. If it was a false alarm then how come JBJ the one that is most talked about in trades still following the sox? To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. If he let this get out, he meant for it to get out. If you you can bet under on home runs from this guy he is a money making cash atm. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Red Sox at Orioles 8/10/18 This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show ads that are more relevant to your interests. Are you sure you would like to remove this thread? It’s a big if, but it takes two to make a deal. Whether you're from New England or beyond, all are welcome.

You known what this means: return. It's nice to love the home team/fans, but when you're in a negotiation it's better to be dispassionate. Unless we’re getting Trout back, I hate it.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show ads that are more relevant to your interests. I almost can’t imagine a return I’d be excited about if it meant trading Mookie. Just because he followed them back doesn't mean the unfollows never occurred in the first place.

1 home run in 126 plate appearance in postseason. A place for Red Sox fans to discuss their favorite team. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Flickr and our partners as described in our cookie policy. We could be getting some pretty exciting assets coming our way and time now, Edit: Actually this could be a false alarm. We're not keeping everyone, and Mookie is probably at peak value right now. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Again it could mean nothing, but a friend of mine just told me this and I went to look for myself and it's true he is no longer following them on either platform. Unfollow except hes not coming home for the summer mookie i miss him come home! Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
What a bunch of assholes. I just checked and he is following the Red Sox on Instagram. r/redsox: A place for Red Sox fans to discuss their favorite team. losing Mookie isn't entirely the Red Sox decision... Betts is hellbent on reaching free agency so he can get that Mike Trout money and it's hard to blame him for that. By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. He is gone. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Man, you were great to me, Boston," Betts says in the video, which begins with highlights of his time with the Red Sox. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.
Who knows if they’re cheaping out. To remove first post, remove entire topic. — Mookie Betts (@mookiebetts) February 17, 2020 "Nine years. Not sure if this actually means anything but Mookie Betts just unfollowed the Red Sox on Twitter and Instagram. If either account posted the fucking WooSox logo, it would make perfect sense for him to take a break from social media. Mookie Betts is overrated. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. So disappointed in this ownership group. I might cry when it comes official :(, I’ve come to terms with it. Okay... chin up Sox Nation. If they’re offering close to that and Mookie doesn’t seem like he’s willing to negotiate and deadset of free agency they risk losing him for a 3rd round pick next offseason. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

He could just be following back because it created a lot of media fuss that he didn't see coming. Play for $500 in UFC Store gift cards & Covers prizes with our FREE UFC 249 contest. If you you can bet under on home runs from this guy he is a money making cash atm. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Flickr and our partners as described in our cookie policy. Unless there's a 'feel-good' vibe about the player sticking around, this puts them in a neutral place where they aren't showing their hand. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. He wouldn't unfollow the team on both platforms unless something prompted him to. Whether you're from New England or beyond, all are welcome. They’re going to trade him for a fringe top-100 prospect and change, get Pete Abe to write some bullshit about building for the future and Shaugnessy to write about how Mookie’s not that good all as a cover to justify trading away a top-five player all because a man worth $2.2 billion is cheaping out. The owners want to go from the highest payroll to the second highest payroll for a year. Yes, there's nothing good about it - but it's actually SOP for top players now. ...but of course we know the team is going to shed salary, period. Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

1 home run in 126 plate appearance in postseason.