Asensio clearly has a good relationship with Zinedine Zidane, who he admits has always had faith in him.

"It would be better for Barcelona if he stayed; I like playing against the best.". The club confirmed in …

Real Madrid winger Marco Asensio could miss the entire 2019/20 season after rupturing his cruciate ligament, which will require an operation.. The simple fact of walking without it hurting at all was an incredible moment. Todos los derechos reservados. Asensio even doubted if he'd ever play again. It is now reported that Asensio is now in much better physical shape than he was in younger days before suffering the injury, with his layoff giving him the time to build up physically and he is now much better equipped in that regard. I have a very good relationship with him, he’s a great guy and rather funny”, “It’s a bit strange these days because it’s been a long time since I have been called up for Spain, but I’ll keep working to get back. The Spaniard sat out almost a year of action last season after suffering ligament damage in his left knee last July and scored on his return to action in June from the bench in a win over Valencia. The Real Madrid winger missed most of the 2019/20 campaign due to a cruciate ligament rupture, but he returned after the coronavirus-enforced stoppage of football. He, my brother, and I are very close — as my mother would have wanted.

"In the recovery, at the beginning I suffered a lot," Asensio told El Transistor. "I never said that I didn't want to lead the way," he stated. return to action in June from the bench in a win over Valencia, Eden Hazard and Marco Asensio back for Real Madrid La Liga clash with Valladolid, Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio suffered big injury scare in training, Real Madrid edge closer to La Liga title with 2-0 Alaves win. Real Madrid believe forward Marco Asensio has improved as a player after recovering from a long-term knee injury, as reported by Marca.
She told him that one day I would play for Real Madrid.”, “You are never prepared for the death of a mother, even less with 15 years of age. When I was a child, I had a poster of his volley in my room.”, “Of course I would like to be in the starting eleven, but it is up to the coach. You go from playing football to not being able to move. Real Madrid believe forward Marco Asensio has improved as a player after recovering from a long-term knee injury, as reported by Marca..

Unidad Editorial Información Deportiva, S.L.U. Marco Asensio has revealed that as he recovered from a serious knee injury, he questioned his future in football. Luis Enrique joked that Asensio is most likely watching Netflix at home while Spain are training, but the 24-year-old is keen to be a part of La Roja's squad once again.

Real Madrid star Marco Asensio has been taken to hospital for checks after he was stretchered from the field with a "worrisome" knee injury during the penalty shootout win over Arsenal in Maryland. He has delivered many titles for Madrid, every year surpassing himself. I feel the same, if not better, than I did before the injury.”, “Hazard is in good spirits, he seems very well. I enjoyed the two games, they were different be because the opponent also influences your style, but Luis Enrique’s team always goes out to win”, “I have always noted that people expect a lot from me, I have always noted that pressure, but I have the desire to return that confidence with titles.”, “I did not know Nadal prior to playing for Madrid. As soon as he feels good, I'm sure he'll regain his confidence quickly.". Required fields are marked *.

MADRID: Under normal circumstances Real Madrid forward Marco Asensio would be on international duty with Spain, but injury problems at the start of the season mean he will watch Tuesday's game against Ukraine from home. He was subsequently left out of … Marco Asensio earned his first start of the season vs Levante.

Unidad Editorial Información Deportiva, S.L.U.

I slept for an hour, hour and a half, because I couldn't stop thinking about my knee. Your email address will not be published. 2020 The former Mallorca man showed glimpses of his best form. The injury has changed me. The Real Madrid winger missed most … Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

There have been many days in which I said, 'But how am I going to play football again?'". Real Madrid have confirmed Marco Asensio suffered a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in their International Champions Cup …

"I see Hazard quite lively, I see him very well," Asensio replied. Everyday is a battle against yourself, trying to improve.