Cifra para ukulele da música Waves de Dean Lewis. All Rights Reserved, Most site components won't load because your browser has. Dean Lewis - Waves. Dean Lewis Chemicals. … [Bm D A G B Em C#m] Chords for Dean Lewis - Waves (Acoustic) [Official Audio] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn to play Waves guitar chords by Dean Lewis for album A place we know. Dean Lewis Let Go. Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [Intro]~ G Bm D A G Bm There is a swelling storm D A And I'm caught up in the middle of it all G Bm D And it takes control of the person that I thought I was A The boy I used to know [Verse]~ G A Bm Waves CHORDS by Dean Lewis Dean Lewis Lose My Mind. Dean Lewis Be Alright. He is best known for his debut single "Waves", which was certified triple platinum in Australia in 2017, and his 2018 single "Be Alright", which reached number one in Australia and was certified platinum within four weeks of release. Dean Lewis Waves. Dean Lewis Adore. Chords for Dean Lewis - Waves (Acoustic) [Official Audio]. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso - Let Me Go (Personal Collection) ft. Florida Georgia Line, WATT, BIRDY + RHODES - Let It All Go [Official], Dean Lewis - Lose My Mind (Official Acoustic), Katelyn Tarver - You Don't Know (Official Video), Dean Lewis - Need You Now (Acoustic) [Official Audio], Camila Cabello - Havana (Audio) ft. Young Thug, Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (Official Video), Lord Huron - The Night We Met (Official Audio), Dean Lewis - Waves (Live Stripped Back One Take), Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want (Lyric Video), Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers [Official Audio], Sleeping At Last - "Saturn" (Official Music Video), To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra (Lyrics), Marshmello ft. Khalid - Silence (Official Lyric Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. SONGS LISTING ALPHABET: Dean Lewis 7 Minutes. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Dean Lewis on UkuTabs. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. All songs on ukulele by Dean Lewis. Guaranteed quality tabs and chords on uke. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. 1 29; Change text size ; Show all chords diagrams; Change chords diagrams. Tom: G C Em There is a swelling storm, G D and i'm caught up in the middle of it all C Em And it takes control G of the person that I thought I was D the boy I used to know C D But there, Is a light Em G In the dark, and I feel its warmth C D In my hands, and my heart Am G D Why can't I hold on? Chords Pink Floyd - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun, Chords Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb Acoustic, Chords Bethel Music - It Is Well Acoustic, Chords Shane & Shane - Psalm 46 The Lord Of Hosts. Dean Lewis Need You Now. Dean Lewis Need You Now. Dean Lewis Need You Now. chords ver. Waves ukulele tablature by Dean Lewis, free uke tab and chords Share a post about us with your friends. Dean Lewis Half A Man. 2. chords ver. [G] is the guitar scale and played with 4 chords.