They conceded their actions likely broke the law, but that they tried to “make sure we weren’t doing too many illegal things all at once.”. Haven't seen anything about vaccines yet, but I'm weary about those myself - especially if Bill Gates is involved with it... Who is ultimately in charge of the Bureau of Prisons? He also secured an illegal secret NPA which granted immunity to any and all potential co-conspirators. Despite the fact most people have been left wanting, there are some interesting bits in the video. They conceded their actions likely broke the law, but that they tried to "make sure we weren't doing too many illegal things all at once.". Seems they should be investigated for letting Epstein’s “suicide” happen and, get covered up. Epstein died by suicide in August, not long after being arrested and charged with sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy. Epstein died by suicide in August, not long after being arrested and charged with sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy. YouTube Pretty cool video. Shanann Watts’s Facebook page: The posts that are hard to read.

Disclaimers like this are usually waived, and seem comical, as they are so common. Why did Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet fly to Riyadh on the eve of the 2016 election? YouTube/WeAreChange. Do you guys thing this could be related to Epstein and Maxewell The two also ran off the island during their first visit, claiming they “didn’t like” something and that they were “almost compromised”. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Here's the first instalment from those guys that snuck onto Pedo Island. Most notably, the men arrived at Epstein's temple, the purpose for which remains unclear, but has sparked a number of conspiracy theories. Berwick and Rudkowski said their excursion ultimately lasted 30 minutes, in which they ran through certain parts of the island and captured footage of Epstein’s bizarre decorations, dumpsters, office buildings, and the notorious temple.

2 months ago. In her free time she writes, cuddles with kitties, makes YouTube videos, and pretends she knows how to paint. The two also took footage standing on a massive sundial. “It’s just a flat wall,” Berwick said. Two men snuck onto Jeffrey Epstein's infamous private island with cameras and captured close-up footage of some of the property's most mysterious buildings. It also has copyrighted music dubbed over large portions of the video, so it’s entirely possible this video could get copyright claimed by YouTube’s algorithm at any given time. Like what you see here?

Insider's J.K. Trotter, who spoke to a piano tuner who actually entered the temple, reported last month that the building was most likely used as a music room for Epstein to play piano, read books, or work. The nearly six and a half minute video showcases his island footage intercut with old clips of Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell for the added drama, as well as some footage of himself and a friend traveling to the island. Here we wonder what the hell happened. Is there a map of Jeffrey Epstein's island? Epstein Alive? We took a 4-hour flight on the new Delta Airbus jet that Boeing tried to keep out of the US. "That seems like the cheapest temple you've ever seen… I could've built it myself for $5,000. Subscriber Though, at this point. They confirmed earlier reports that the exterior of the building is comprised of flat walls but painted in such a way to give the appearance of dimension.

Berwick and Rudkowski said their excursion ultimately lasted 30 minutes, in which they ran through certain parts of the island and captured footage of Epstein's bizarre decorations, dumpsters, office buildings, and the notorious temple. Real Talk for the Palm Beaches', Real Radio 92.1 - Real Talk for the Palm Beaches', Advertise on Real Radio 92.1, Get Results. By Luke Oct 30, 2019 These two guys decided to sneak into Jeffrey Epsteins private island and shoot video of this never before seen place! Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it. These Guys Snuck Onto It! I remember watching the video and thinking these guys were fucking idiots. It reminded me of an episode of ghost hunters. gosh those dudes were annoying. A woman who says she tried swimming away from Epstein's Little St. James island says she 'never saw him do a day's work', A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein's brother says he may have been strangled, Bill Gates, who said he had no relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, reportedly met with the disgraced financier multiple times, including a 2011 meeting with billionaire Eva Dubin and her teenage daughter, Jeff Berwick and Luke Rudkowski, of Dollar Vigilante and We Are Change, posted, The video gives a close-up view of Epstein's notorious temple, which Insider's J.K. Trotter has. The footage also showed Epstein’s eclectic taste in art and home décor, revealing odd statues of apes, gargoyle-like sculptures, a massive sundial, and an armchair that appeared to be made of animal horns and hide. They confirmed earlier reports that the exterior of the building is comprised of flat walls but painted in such a way to give the appearance of dimension. Although they might not be aware of when, and especially how, I visited their site they will almost always subsequently modify, and or amplify their security measures and protocols to ensure it does not happen again.”. 9 0. It was pretty cool. I'm sure this has been posted here before but i'm going to do it again. The footage gave a close-up look at Epstein’s eclectic taste in art, revealing odd statues of apes, gargoyle-like sculptures, a massive sundial, and an armchair that appeared to be made of animal horns and hide. They also got footage of a number of parked tractors and an ambulance, though it’s unclear what they were being used for. However, the notorious private island officially named Little St. James, and unofficially called many things including Little St. Jeff, Pedo Island, and Orgy Island, seems to be in some kind of limbo. Yeah, Luke Rudowksi is pretty suss if you ask me, also apparently WRC has links with a 32nd degree Freemason for whatever that’s worth. sex trafficking scheme - was sentenced to 18 months prison in '08 for procuring a minor for prostitution and felony solicitation, despite police investigations finding over 30 credible victims. I moved to the US from China — here are the biggest cultural differences I've noticed between the 2 countries, Bath & Body Works is now a standalone company — we visited a store and saw why it's been L Brands' secret weapon, CBA and NAB pass on RBA interest rate cut in full, but ANZ and Westpac defy Treasurer Josh Frydenberg's orders, How to watch Netflix on your TV in 5 different ways, The incredible story of Ferrari's 72-year journey from an upstart racing team to a $27 billion luxury brand, Jeff Berwick and Luke Rudkowski, of Dollar Vigilante and We Are Change, posted, The video gives a close-up view of Epstein’s notorious temple, which Insider’s J.K. Trotter has. And what makes it worse is that there was a time in this nation that the media would be doing whatever they could to find out the truth, but now they are complicit in the extreme in covering it up. . “That seems like the cheapest temple you’ve ever seen… I could’ve built it myself for $US5,000.”. The video was posted to YouTube this week by the organisation We Are Change, which bills itself as a nonpartisan, independent media outlet “working to expose corruption worldwide,” though Berwick noted that he was not a journalist. All rights reserved. One quick clip shows Bracco and his friend entering a small mostly empty shed-like building (the door was left open), as they stand beside an electrical control panel you can hear the loud buzzing of electricity. “I often find shortly after releasing my content into the public domain that the governing bodies of the locations in question become aware. Back to top. The men briefly rifled through a number of dumpsters on the island, capturing footage of items like crates, suitcases, picture frames, and buckets. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting. Sorry, but anyone with half a brain could tell that they were garages for the ATVs. They also got footage of a number of parked tractors and an ambulance, though it's unclear what they were being used for. Reporters are nothing more than another puppet for the people behind the power. On Friday, a Clinton spokesperson told Newsweek that the former president has "never been to Little St. James Island." They said they wanted to visit the island to determine what exactly was on there, and if by chance former President Bill Clinton or Epstein himself (who is dead) were there. Confirming some speculations some have had about the property. The two said they eventually fled when one of them spotted people driving around the island in golf carts. By Luke Oct 30, 2019 These two guys decided to sneak into Jeffrey Epsteins private island and shoot video of this never before seen place! As he leans into the window with the camera it looks as if the building has been cleared out, the shadowing makes it hard to see, but looking closely you can make out a concrete floor and a trash can on the other side of the glass. Most notably, the men arrived at Epstein’s temple, the purpose for which remains unclear, but has sparked a number of conspiracy theories. While there have been reports that the local government in the Virgin Islands are trying to take the small landmass back, this hasn’t happened yet. In the past week, an anonymous person who goes by the name Rusty Shackleford has posted many images and videos of Epstein’s private island, Little St. James, to Google Drive and YouTube. Have You Eve Seen A Soccer Playing Moose? The video shows that the temple’s walls and doors are flat, but painted in a way that gives them an illusion of dimension. Bracco and his friend even managed to get right up next to the mysterious temple-like building which has captured the curiosity of many. But who is actually ultimately accountable for those sleepy guards, broken cameras, bad followup, etc — the AG ? Berwick and Rudkowski didn’t enter the temple – its windows appeared to be boarded up – but they got a close-up look at the medieval-looking door that has inspired endless speculation.