Reflecting on the day, Eamonn shared a snap of the family’s dog Maggie as she laid on the carpet. I really don’t know.”. Sending you and @ruthlangsford big huge hugs.”. “It’s normal,” a third follower simply replied. I remember last year I was in bits. Activate HELLO! Eamonn Holmes: Ruth Langsford’s husband in emotional family moment: ’feeling his absence', Eamonn Holmes opened up about a very ‘strange night’ in their household last night, Eamonn Holmes said his dog Maggie was not the only one missing his son Jack, Eamonn Holmes and his wife Ruth Langsford with his children Jack and Rebecca, Martin Roberts addresses 'cringeworthy' Eamonn Holmes moment. He is the youngest of Eamonn's four children: the TV star shares sons Declan and Niall and daughter Rebecca with his ex-wife Gabrielle Holmes. MORE: Ruth Langsford recalls emotional memory about son Jack. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, "It's a strange night in our house tonight," he admitted. A fourth fan added: “Empty nest syndrome. In an earlier interview, Ruth told Hello! Sending you and @ruthlangsford big huge hugs.”. Eamonn Holmes has shared his upset as his son Jack headed to university for the first time. Like this story? “But we will both miss him hugely, I can’t imagine what it will be like not to see him every day. The This Morning star uploaded a snapshot of his family's beloved dog Maggie, laying with her head on the carpet, as he reflected on the day. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. ", MORE: Ruth Langsford gets candid about marriage to Eamonn Holmes, WATCH: Ruth Langsford comforts a tearful Eamonn Holmes on This Morning. I think it will be lovely!". Jack, 18, is Eamonn’s son with wife Ruth Langsford. Eamonn Holmes shares his upset over son Jack. Here's how you can holiday on an EXCLUSIVE private island. Happy 1st Anniversary to Son Number One Declan and my daughter in law Dr Jenny. Seeing things from a different angle, TV star Amanda Lamb added: “Oh my that must feel so strange. This Morning: Phillip Schofield emotional as he discusses mental health struggles, This Morning: Holly Willoughby awkwardly caught off-guard live on air by Lorraine Kelly, Malin Andersson shows off one-stone weight loss in underwear selfie, Princess Andre posts beautiful birthday tribute to her terminally ill grandma Amy Price, Piers Morgan posts condolences as Mayor of Liverpool’s brother dies from COVID-19, Marvin Humes fans say his newborn son with Rochelle is his ‘double’ in adorable photo, Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford demand Boris Johnson ‘tells the truth’ about lockdown, Dancing On Ice: Joe Warren-Plant confirms his professional partner is Vanessa Bauer, Coronation Street recalls 40th live episode with 60th anniversary plot, EastEnders legend John Altman is desperate to join Emmerdale, Emmerdale star Adele Silva hits out at soap snobbery, Prince Harry ‘cannot attend Remembrance Day service in royal capacity’, Meghan Markle may need to rein in ‘woke’ speeches for sake of Prince Harry, says royal expert, The Queen accused of ‘letting Britain down by not wearing mask’. Eamonn Holmes' son Declan shared pictures from his beautiful wedding to Jenny Gouk on social media on Friday. "I love getting my kids together, all four of them and their partners," he told fans on an Instagram Live, before confessing: "Funny enough the 18-year-old who lives in this house somewhere, we're not sure where, he keeps odd hours, goes to bed in the early hours of the morning and then gets up in the early hours of the afternoon. PROUD dad Eamonn Holmes has shared the first snap from his son Declan’s wedding in Ireland. 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. "Jack has left for uni and Maggie isn't the only one feeling his absence. I’m not going to lie I’ve found it so hard, I’ve cried a few times and almost feels like a grieving loss. Eamonn is a very proud father to four children, "But apparently he has his little room where he's 'studying' above the garage but I never see him until we have a family conference on zoom and then he pops up and then I remember he lives in the house with us.". I remember last year I was in bits. Eamonn, who shares his youngest son with wife Ruth Langsford, posted a picture of their rescue dog Maggie making sad eyes at the camera. Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story. During lockdown, the ITV star admitted he rarely spent time with his youngest Jack – despite isolating together in their Surrey home. Eamonn has three further children with his first wife, Gabrielle Holmes – Declan, 31, Rebecca, 29, and Niall, 27. Eamonn revealed: "If it's God's will and there are grandchildren then I would be the most fun granddaddy on the block!" The 60-year-old TV star took to Instagram to share an update with fans as his youngest son Jack headed off to university. MORE: Eamonn Holmes reveals the amazing way his children marked Father's Day, Eamonn shared a snapshot of Maggie, admitting the family were missing Jack. The 60-year-old admitted: “It’s a strange night in our house tonight. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express Save 60% on a Truly Royalty subscription! DON'T MISS...Sam Heughan issues warning to fans amid Instagram discoveryGethin Jones finally sets record straight after wedding ring snapChristine Lampard in family insight as daughter celebrates big day, Another worried user added: “My son left for Uni nearly two weeks ago for his first year. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. Big hug to you, Ruth and Maggie,”(sic) one emotional follower wrote. “Jack has left for uni and Maggie isn’t the only one feeling his absence.”, Fans were quick to comment their support, with one  saying: “Poor Maggie, poor Ruth and poor you. Back in May, Eamonn shared a funny insight into his home life with Jack, admitting that despite the lockdown, he and wife Ruth rarely saw him.