Hold your head up high I know, I've heard that to let your feelings go Wanting it more We can have all that we ever want I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am, I'm unstoppable Oh whoa, we're unstoppable (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Growing tired of where you've been We're unstoppable Climb away 'til they're gone [Outro] I can still see the road ahead Copyright: Writer(s): Chris Braide, Sia Furler, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish "my future" - LYRICS. Ooh, they can say what they want now We can have all that we ever want Yeah, I'm unstoppable today Is the only way to make friendships grow You'll never see what's hiding out Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies We can be heroes everywhere we go On the edge of giving in Standing on top like a champion Don't quit, keep on hoping Hiding out deep down Ooh, they can say what they want now When the fire takes over Yeah, I win every single game Than anybody against us You'll be brighter than the stars 'Cause you're unstoppable I don't need batteries to play [Bridge] Every time you fall Blood is running I know you're full of doubt [Post-Chorus] Oh whoa, we're unstoppable Every time you falter I'm so powerful Rising higher than the sun Keeping us down is impossible Unstoppable Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear 'Cause you're unstoppable Every spotlight But don't let them bring you down Unstoppable today [3x] I'm unstoppable today I'll put my armor on, Show you how strong I am I'll put my armor on, I'll show you that I am I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game I'm so powerful I don't need batteries to play I'm so confident I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable today [3x] I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable Lyrics: There's a moment / In your bones when / When the fire takes over / Blood is running / Heart is pumping / As the battle gets closer / Ooh, they can say what they want now / … You'll remember when I say Is just the fuel for 'Cause we're unstoppable They'll never bring you down Every time you falter Hold on, don't let go Yeah, yeah 'Cause you're unstoppable I'm unstoppable today, I put my arm around, show you how strong I am Hold on, don't let go Ooh, 'cause we'll be screaming out Unstoppable today Hold on, don't let go (Unstoppable, unstoppable) Everybody who gave up And you'll see how radiant you are Climb away 'til they're gone All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time Oh yeah Oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear And you'll see how radiant you are 'Cause we're unstoppable I know you're full of doubt Even in the dark, you glow Way up above the clouds Unstoppable Lyrics: You're so unfair to yourself / Got that feeling in your chest / Can't look in the mirror / Can't see who you are / Wanna be somebody else / Every time you falter / Every time you Shining brighter, you're unstoppable We can have all that we ever want They'll never bring you down You're so unfair to yourself You'll remember when I say Standing on top like a champion But don't let them bring you down Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies Every time you fall You'll remember when I say I'm a Porsche with no brakes Unstoppable today Oh whoa, we're unstoppable Hold on, don't let go (Unstoppable, unstoppable) Can't look in the mirror Unstoppable today Wanna be somebody else Rising higher than the sun But don't let them bring you down Standing on top like a champion Oh yeah Rising higher than the sun I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time Keep your silver, give me that gold Oh whoa, we're unstoppable [Chorus] We can be heroes everywhere we go You'll be brighter than the stars Keeping us down is impossible Unstoppable today Even in the dark, you glow (Unstoppable, unstoppable) Oh whoa, we're unstoppable It's never the right time Oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear Now you're closer than you think Ooh, 'cause we'll be screaming out Climb away 'til they're gone Unstoppable today Way up above the clouds [Verse 2] But I'm too afraid now You'll be brighter than the stars Oh whoa, we're unstoppable [Chorus] Unstoppable today We can be heroes everywhere we go [Chorus] Yeah, I'm unstoppable today We're unstoppable. Ooh, they can say what they want now Unstoppable today Oh whoa, we're unstoppable Yeah you are 'Cause you're unstoppable Yeah, I win every single game I'm unstoppable today [Verse 1] Every sound byte Unstoppable Lyrics: They told you that you couldn't do it 'cause you're washed up / Ain't like them bad girls, said you should get your sauce up / But I got this plan … I know you're full of doubt [Post-Chorus] We can be heroes everywhere we go They'll never bring you down I put my arm around, I'll show you that I am. Oh whoa, we're unstoppable Yeah, yeah, I put my armor on, show you how strong how I am I can still see the road ahead In your bones when I'm so confident Unstoppable Unstoppable today 'Cause you're unstoppable Shining brighter, you're unstoppable (Unstoppable, unstoppable) Can't see who you are Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Ooh, 'cause we'll be screaming out I don't need batteries to play Keep your silver, give me that gold I'm a Porsche with no breaks I'm unstoppable today, Break down, only alone I will cry on out Keeping us down is impossible There's a moment Yeah, yeah, I'm unstoppable I'm so powerful 'Cause you're unstoppable Keep your silver, give me that gold We can be heroes everywhere we go I'm so confident I'm invincible As the battle gets closer Unstoppable today Oh whoa, we're unstoppable I'm invincible Got that feeling in your chest Lyrics to 'Unstoppable' by Sia. Heart is pumping Unstoppable, Leap! We can be heroes everywhere we go Way up above the clouds And you'll see how radiant you are All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies