You can bet on me (skr, skr) Crocodile hunter, turn 'em to some gator shots (urr) Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. Bugatti on Forgis, and nawl, I'm not crippin' Pop two cups of purple just to warm up (two cups, drank) What's in that box, huh? "Slippery Lyrics." Offset! They think I'm dumb (dumb) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. "Slippery" is a song by American hip hop group Migos featuring fellow Atlanta-based rapper Gucci Mane. I'm all in her ovaries (ahh) Your mom might be up inside it (bah) [Hook: Quavo] It is no worry, it is a bill to me (it ain't nothin') Just chill with me (chill) I heard your bitch, she got that water Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. So persistent, if I want it, I go get it Iceberg (ice) ice tray, ice tray (woo) But really don't care nothing about it (uh-uh) Dead shot (brrt), AK make your head rock (brrt) These bitch ass niggas ain't solid (solid) Money flop, panties drop, that's when them titties pop (woo) appealing. Wrist watch (bite), abnormal so I flood the clock (ice) Tommy gun, come out and play let's have fun (yeah) Pop a Perky just to start up (pop it, pop it pop it), Songwriters: GRANT ANDREW DECOUTO, JOSHUA PARKER, KIARI KENDRELL CEPHUS, KIRSNICK KHARI BALL, QUAVIOUS KEYATE MARSHALL, RADRIC DELANTIC DAVIS, Slippery lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC, CYPMP, Know what this song is about? I gave her some dollars Find more of Migos lyrics. Run in your house and with pumps and the shotties (pop it, pop it pop it) In Italy, bought her a fur, look like the wildebeest (rarr) Fuck niggas on my radar watch (watchin') Pockets strong, wrist anemic (strong) Big scales (scales), fishscale, big weight (fish) Two cups of purple just to warm up You can bet on me (skr, skr, hey, hey, hey) They know I geek a lot it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Four o' clock (four), five o' clock, six o' clock (five) Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Slippery, 'scuse me, please me (please) Slippery Fish Lyrics : Slippery fish, slippery fish, sliding through the water, Slippery fish, slippery fish, Gulp, Gulp, Gulp! (Splash, drip, drip, woo, splash) Niggas, they all in they feelin's An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Pop a perky just to start up Don't tell em they might show the cops (shh) Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created (Splash, drip, drip, woo, splash) It was sent to radio on May 16, 2017 as the third single from their second studio album Culture (2017). Create Hey, hey, hey, slippery, she numbin' me, that tongue on me Honestly (honest), she fuck with me, a wife to be (wife) In Italy, bought her a fur, look like the wildebeest (rarr) Just chill with me (chill) It is no worry, it is a bill to me (it ain't nothin') I pull up Diablo, I pull up with models I … They are managed by Coach K, the former manager of Atlanta-based rappers Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy, and frequently collaborate with producers such as Zaytoven, DJ Durel, Murda Beatz, and Metro Boomin.Migos released their commercial debut single "Versace" in 2013, taken from their mixtape Y.R.N. Lean on rocks (Act) (Splash, drip, drip, woo, splash) Iceberg (ice), ice tray, ice tray (woo) They don't know I see the plot (see it) Gucci Mane Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. They know I geek a lot Auntie Eva, she got a pound she might just serve it (serve) Oxycontin (oxyies) Plug called (called), tried to front, I don't need it (brrt) Grandma (grandma) auntie Ab and auntie Neesa (Neese) Get beat, cause I'm flexin' 'Rari's (skrt) Pockets strong, wrist anemic (strong) Hey, hey, hey, tater tot Share your meaning with community, make it I pull up Diablo, I pull up with models Bugatti on Forgi's, and nawl, I'm not crippin' Oh, no! Ridin' round, geeked up, damn, think it's three o' clock (three) Gucci Mane I pull up Diablo, I pull up with models They don't know I see the plot (see it) We goin' full throttle, she swallowed the bottle Gucci Mane Produced By OG Parker & Deko [Hook: Quavo] Pop a perky just to start up (pop it, pop it) Pop two cups of purple jus (two cups, drank) Pop two cups of purple just to warm up (two cups, drank) Four o' clock (four), five o' clock, six o' clock (five) Just hop in the Ghost with me (Ghost) I Gucci'd her collar now she can't get over me (hey) They are composed of three rappers known by their stage names Takeoff, Quavo and Offset. [Hook: Quavo] Perky and molly, don't vote for nobody Wrist watch (bite), abnormal so I flood the clock (ice) Slippery, 'scuse me, please me (please) Arm up, or believe me, believe me (believe me) Get beat, cause I'm flexin' 'Rari's (skrt) You can bet on me (skr, skr)   Leg lock (leg) the key I got unlock the box (box) Get beat, cause I'm flexin' 'Rari's (skrt) You can bet on me (skr, skr) You can bet on me (skr, skr, hey, hey, hey) Get beat, cause I'm flexin' 'Rari's (skrt) Pop a perky just to start up (pop it, pop it) Migos - Slippery Lyrics. starts and ends within the same node. (two cups, drank) Bugatti on Forgi's, and nawl, I'm not crippin' What's in that box, huh? I Gucci'd her collar, now she can't get over me (hey) (two cups, drank) Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Produced By OG Parker & Deko Red dot, retro 8, Jordan they in stock Make sure you've read our simple. Just chill with me (chill) Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Drop the top on College, nigga I ain't with no nonsense Chillin', just me and my millions But really don't care nothing about it (uh-uh) Tater tot, fuck niggas on my radar watch (watchin') I coulda pulled up and just shot ya ( brrt) Wrist watch (bite) abnormal so I flood the clock (ice) Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. (Splash, drip, drip, woo, splash) Your mama might be up inside it (bah) It's a jungle, I let off some fire (some fire) I gave her her first Philippe Red dot, retro Air Jord' deadstock