It's time to go, go History in the makin' high, high, high, high, high, high This what dreams are made of As we proceed to court bad btches and roll good weed ohhh, don't gotta ask me if I burn enough cause' we don't run out . Big Sean), Wiz Khalifa – GangBang Lyrics (feat. {Verse 2} fuckin' with some new broads and they high maintenance I'm livin' so lavish Well that's all that we do I know them haters is wishin' we fakin', licorice make you smoke out of a bong, put you on different hashes I'm so high i won't, remember it yeah I gotta big head ho, I think it's crown size Errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high Errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high Sippin' somethin' cold, smokin' weed by the pound size I always knew that I would be the man My chick is the baddest, my spliff is the fattest it's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go with a bitch with highlights It's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Everything high errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high I'm popeye with spinach, till' the day i die i'm gettin' high Yeah i gotta big head ho, i think it's crown size Catalogue my closet, my belts, my watches High, high, high, high, high, high If you roll one up, i'mma roll one too I'm fly, my . Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I come alive in the night, on some bruce wayne shit Errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high Cause' they throw it at my shows It's time to go, go. And fcking hater burn in hell [Big Sean:] {Wiz khalifa} My chick is the baddest, my spliff is the fattest Home Wiz Khalifa - GangBang Lyrics (feat. Hidin' it when i travel in case the police gotta know Cause' the penthouse 90 floors up Enjoy the old ones! And they wearin' high heels, trip so we're on high hills Tits sittin' high, rollin' zips, gettin' high man [Big Sean, Chiddy Bang & Wiz Khalifa] Everything high It's time to go [ Big Sean] I don't give a fuck about anything, that you're telling me Cause right now it's all, irrelevant, I'm so high I won't, remember it [Big Sean] It's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go, it's time to go cause right now it's all, irrelevant But maybe one night is even better Errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high oh you sayin' you don't smoke She familiar with fendi, comfortable in the chanel I be up in the clouds cause right now it's all, irrelevant Is the same ones i'm dividin' the profits with Yeah i gotta big head ho, i think it's crown size outta town kush, but they smokin' that local shit Terms & Privacy Policy |  Copyright ©2011 lyricsdna.com. Go to places they never been you be up in the club cause right now it's all, irrelevant Where it's at? errthang' high, high, high, high, high, high