Please switch to a supported browser, or disable the extension which masks your browser. NPM nukes NodeJS malware opening Windows, Linux reverse shells, Nation-state actor hit Google with the largest DDoS attack, Office 365 adds protection against downgrade and MITM attacks, Google warned users of 33,000 state-sponsored attacks in 2020, Microsoft released a new Windows 10 task manager for gamers, Unlock Windows 10's God Mode to access all settings in one screen, Hackers now abuse BaseCamp for free malware hosting, The Windows 10 Calculator has been ported to Linux, Remove the Toksearches.xyz Search Redirect, Remove the Smashappsearch.com Search Redirect, Remove Security Tool and SecurityTool (Uninstall Guide), How to remove Antivirus 2009 (Uninstall Instructions), How to Remove WinFixer / Virtumonde / Msevents / Trojan.vundo, How to remove Google Redirects or the TDSS, TDL3, or Alureon rootkit using TDSSKiller, Locky Ransomware Information, Help Guide, and FAQ, CryptoLocker Ransomware Information Guide and FAQ, CryptorBit and HowDecrypt Information Guide and FAQ, CryptoDefense and How_Decrypt Ransomware Information Guide and FAQ, How to make the Start menu full screen in Windows 10, How to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime, How to open an elevated PowerShell Admin prompt in Windows 10, How to Translate a Web Page in Google Chrome, How to remove a Trojan, Virus, Worm, or other Malware. Create an account (Step 4) by Twitter. Learn more about what is not allowed to be posted. Does anyone know of any extension for Twitter like F.B. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. no comments yet. Alerts on iOS by Priceza. I also used a Stylus theme called Dark Twitter which I assume will still work and not cause problems since it is not the extension that actually fakes Vivaldi to IE. best. (not affiliated with Twitter/Twitter Support, this is a community sourced support knowledge base.) Twitter outage blocks users from tweeting, seeing notifications, Mozilla releases Firefox 81.0.2 to fix Twitter errors, Mozilla shares fix for Twitter not working on Firefox, Twitter is down with users seeing "Something went wrong" errors, Twitter is warning devs that API keys and tokens may have leaked. I was just able to hide the right side clutter with Stylebot Lite...(turned off that extension that fakes to IE).

This thread is archived. "This is the legacy version of twitter.com. Brand: Twitter. Twitter is warning users impersonating unsupported browsers to enable the original site theme that the legacy version will be shut down on June 1st, 2020. To receive periodic updates and news from BleepingComputer, please use the form below. Maybe every couple of months. Critical SonicWall vulnerability affects 800K firewalls, patch now, Crytek hit by Egregor ransomware, Ubisoft data leaked. I always use Twitter on IE. Alerts on iOS by Castbox Search on Android by Twitter. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Twitter warns of legacy site theme shutting down on June 1, VMDR Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response, JSCM Group Customized Security Assessments. I just can't switch back to legacy twitter, how to fix this?

Be the first to share what you think! Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Twitter's old desktop interface Besides all that, you also get direct links to promote and Advertise, Twitter’s Media studio, Settings, and privacy, also have the option to switch to “legacy Twitter” and Dark mode as well. Alert on iOS by Priceza. It was quickly discovered that if you installed a browser extension to trick Twitter into thinking you were running Internet Explorer 11, which is unsupported, Twitter would continue to show you the older site template. Alert on iOS by Viki. save hide report. rt Alert on iOS by Podio. Twitter’s goal behind these updates

Alert on iOS by Hungrily. In July 2019, Twitter began rolling out a new site interface that many, including myself, was greatly inferior to the legacy template. 0 comments. But I don't go there much. In July 2019, Twitter … Twitter is warning users impersonating unsupported browsers to enable the original site theme that the legacy version will be shut down on June 1st, 2020. I also apparently use the extension they are talking about, it is a shame they want to force the new, horrid interface on users. Leaving Legacy Twitter by Twitter. This prevents spam and will not be changed on a per user basis. For those who are using this trick to impersonate Internet Explorer 11, Twitter has started to display a warning that states this trick is going to stop working on June 1st, 2020, when they will shut down the original legacy version of Twitter. Purity? Sort by. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Additionally, accounts must be 24hrs old to post. We will be shutting it down on June 1, 2020. While it has been a good run, it looks like we all get to experience Twitter's new theme, whether we want it or not, starting on June 1st, 2020. Posts pertaining to suspended/locked/age-lock accounts are to be kept to the stickied thread, all other posts will be deleted. I am very sensitive in my visual orientation, and will not use sites with interfaces that jar, confuse, or annoy me with unnecessary clutter (like "trending" and ads).
share. 76% Upvoted. Copyright @ 2003 - 2020 Bleeping Computer® LLC - All Rights Reserved. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.". New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Categories: Alerts. Everything about Twitter! Although the new design is not much liked by the users with time it will change. The help article states that Twitter's supported browsers are Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Google Chrome. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So I use Vivaldi (Chromium) to access Twitter.