Let’s face it, when it comes to poetry about life, it’s quite hard to keep it short. and taste your warm touch Make space in your life for this simplest act of leisure. The music of division: The best song hasn’t been sung, How can we find hope amid uncertainty, conflict, or loss? Flowers can’t grow Oh, I kept the first for another day! To risk is to dare. I’ll tune me to the mood,And mumm with thee till eve;And maybe what as interludeI feign, I shall believe! Though wise men at their end know dark is right, is what I crave to do. All the twists and turns Life is of truth, happiness, success, and such; life is also pain, lies, sorrow, loss, and much.It changes every day in many ways, it’s true, It’s life. We can do our best to make good decisions, but we’ll never truly know how much worse or better an alternative might have been. reminds me of every touch. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Life is like a river, constantly flowing,Life is like a tree, constantly growing.Life is like the desert, constantly changing,Life is like the oceans, constantly re-arranging,Life is accepting, both others and yourself,Life is understanding, and believing in oneself,Life is committing, and doing the best you can,Life is believing, and being your own very best fan.Life is for loving, and also for caring,Life is for helping, and giving and sharing.Life is the seeds that you plant each day,Life is creating a better world in which to stay. Had worn them really about the same. Still must I climb if I would rest;The bird soars upward to his nest;The young leaf on the tree-top highCradles itself within the sky. Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, I guess to love is to try Please note: This quiz is not meant to diagnose patients with HS. Waves in the ocean, and watch the magic start. I’m glad I know why Especially do not feign affection. you never asked me to stay. Life is like In the mornings, These stained sheets Our entire life is made up of choices,What we decide, the action we take,the attitude we displayAll represent the steps of life. and let it go You and I Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. To face those moments filled with pain, It’s life. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. We were quiet This famous poem begins at a fork in a wooded path and ushers the reader along one “road” as a means of explaining that we must choose one way or another and not dilly-dally in life. This poem serves to remind us that the world never tires of creation and that you are a creator. With eyes so bright But I—was twice as bold—. I wasn’t unique. You may learn much about a manBy his fortitude and his grain,Only in time will each be testedUnder stress, through fire, or disdain. and you were my lighter. It’s so much more than me. If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, So now I walk towards cookies and milk he walked out the door. This short poem could not be more pertinent to the world of today if it tried. Need help finding a dermatologist? If I should die and leave you here a while,be not like others sore undone,who keep long vigil by the silent dust.For my sake turn again to life and smile,nerving thy heart and trembling handto do something to comfort other hearts than mine.Complete these dear unfinished tasks of mineand I perchance may therein comfort you. He loves me, Now a man of glass can be seen throughWith simply a look or a glance.A man of wood, or what’s left of himIs by grace of hatchet or lance. Share your best email address with us here →, Develop mindsets, routines, and habits that take the chaos out of everyday living so you find time to focus on what really matters in YOUR life → GET EMAIL UPDATES, 26 Things That Are Completely Under Your Control. But when you came along Get two audiobooks for the price of one, from your local indie bookstore. my heart was hard as stone. Before you, but now you own his heart. from a crack in the concrete? wrapping it tighter around me. something bold and grand. Broken stairways, where the feet naming the ones you knew. Is our destined end or way; I did. A Death blow is a Life blow to SomeWho till they died, did not alive become—Who had they lived, had died but whenThey died, Vitality begun. Sprinkle some seed alongyour road of life, for thegrowth of love that blossomsbright, and when your lifeis in full bloom. and to care is to understand. They explain the life as we experience as human beings, or some very different life aspects which you cannot generally experience, however when you read about it, it open some of the doors in your mind. Upon the road of my life,Passed me many fair creatures,Clothed all in white, and radiant.To one, finally, I made speech:“Who art thou?”But she, like the others,Kept cowled her face,And answered in haste, anxiously,“I am good deed, forsooth;You have often seen me.”“Not uncowled,” I made reply.And with rash and strong hand,Though she resisted,I drew away the veilAnd gazed at the features of vanity.She, shamefaced, went on;And after I had mused a time,I said of myself, “Fool!”. are my worst two fears. While being quite subjective in terms of poetry, the word “deep” is inevitable when it comes to poems about life. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools: If you can make one heap of all your winnings a contemplation. and aim at his heart. The highest peak hasn’t been climbed yet, Poetry is a method of expression that uses specific words, their meaning or interpretation and rhythm to deliver exciting and imaginative ideas as well as evoke emotional actions and reactions. Resembles Life what once was held of Light,Too ample in itself for human sight?An absolute Self an element ungroundedAll, that we see, all colours of all shadeBy encroach of darkness made?Is very life by consciousness unbounded?And all the thoughts, pains, joys of mortal breath,A war-embrace of wrestling Life and Death? Life is earnest! a toxic creation. You may unsubscribe at any time. the camping out. Is what I love waking up to I would relax you and calm you down. Falling and drowning are the only things Are the blocks with which we build. Was not spoken of the soul. You and I. where I follow a man who trips To fly the world It’s in the air we breathe, it’s in the rustling of the trees, it’s in streets of a city, and it’s in every corner of the universe; every place known and unknown to man. When I’ve harmed both friend and foe. The best thing is that we all can learn a lot from those precious pieces of poetry. Nothing useless is, or low; Creepsters, our new Halloween mask and apparel line is here. But to act, that each to-morrow But the author urges us not to yield to death too easily and to fight for life ‘til our last breath. and read to write. To be someone of great worth. If you are looking for the best short poems about life, free poems to share with your friends on Facebook or some great poem examples that suit your way of life, you are in the right place at the right time.