@Barside, that's exactly what my question was, and the whole point of the thread. Only three Super Bowls have been played in northern cities: two in the Detroit area—Super Bowl XVI at Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan and Super Bowl XL at Ford Field in Detroit—, and one in Minneapolis—Super Bowl XXVI. Where are they being taken from to cut down if the number of active leagues stays the same? Are there any "rules" or formulas that I can follow to understand what database size I should pick for any given league combination, and in particular, the one selected above?

FIFA is responsible for the organization of football’s major international tournaments, the most notable of which is the FIFA World Cup. [17] A segment of the audience tunes in to the Super Bowl solely to view commercials. Including 4 of the first 5 of the decade and 1 versus the Packers following the 1997 season with Green Bay continuing on to the Super Bowl that year.

FIFA: revenue from television broadcasting rights 2003-2019, FIFA: marketing rights revenue worldwide 2003-2019, Licensing rights revenue of FIFA worldwide 2003-2019, FIFA: revenue from hospitality rights 2003-2019, Number of World Cup titles won by country 1930-2018, Average and total attendance at FIFA football World Cup games 1930-2018, FIFA World Cup: Leading goal scorers 1930-2018, Women's soccer World Cup average per game attendance 1991-2019, FIFA world ranking of men's national soccer teams 2020, FIFA World ranking of women's soccer national teams 2020, Multiple winners of FIFA football Ballon d'Or 1956-2019, Number of titles won at the Club World Cup by club 2000-2019, Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2020, Smartphone market share worldwide by vendor 2009-2020, Number of apps available in leading app stores 2020, Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2020, FIFA investment in FIFA Forward Programme, FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) total revenue 2003-2019, International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) net income 2003-2019, Equity of the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) 2003-2019, FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) total expenses 2007-2019, FIFA budget investment in development by segment 2020, Revenue of the FIFA broken down by segment 2003-2019, FIFA: worldwide revenue from television broadcasting rights by region 2009-2019, Brand value of the FIFA World Cup 2012-2017, FIFA World Cup revenue 2011-2014, by segment, FIFA World Cup marketing revenue by segment 2013-2015, FIFA World Cup: Number of goals scored at each tournament 1930-2018, 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia investment budget, by segment, Investment budget share for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, by segment, Highest spending countries during the world cup in Russia 2018, 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia stadium capacities, 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia ticket prices by category, Transfer/market value of the national teams at the FIFA World Cup in Russia 2018, World Footballer of the Year Ballon d'Or awards won by nation 2019. I just use advance database to add all players from the national team i choose to manage i don't know if it has any impact.If i add only the league's who they play without using advance database it should be better? I just can't equate that ratio to a league and database size combination so I was hoping there was a guide or formula somewhere to help me select the right options to keep that realism ratio. Overview and forecasts on trending topics, Key figures and rankings about brands and companies, Consumer insights and preferences in various industries, Detailed information about political and social topics, All key figures about regions and countries, Everything you need to know about Consumer Goods, Identify market potentials of the digital future, Insights into the world's most important technology markets, Figures and insights about the advertising and media world, Everything you need to know about the industry development, Find studies from all around the internet. If you have 10 leagues The Super Bowls of the late 2000s are marked by the performances by the winning quarterbacks. They were best known for head coach Bill Walsh and his west coast offense. January 27, 2001. For me the calc for this 30 club per nation, 30 nation setup is 23+15+15*30*30 plus a 1.25 multiplier to factor in unsigned free agents, total player pool of 58,500. and then International players, Top division players and top clubs players.