Here's your playlist, for REAL LOVE and REAL INDIE LOVERS ♡♡ Indie / Alternative Love Songs ♡♡ II ARE YOU ALONE? / Do you want to stay together? Cutest lyric: “I’ve loved and I’ve lost / But that’s not what I see / So look what I got / Look what you taught me / And for that, I say / Thank you, next.”, There's a Huge Fenty Beauty Sale Right Now, Princess Beatrice Opened Up About Her Wedding, Your Fine-Hair Probz Are About to Be Solved, These Black-Owned Plant Companies Are a Dream. Find a song for every emotion with our best love songs of 2019. Cutest lyric: “And I will stay, I will stay with you / We’ll make it to the other side / Like lovers do / I’ll reach my hands out in the dark / And wait for yours to interlock / I’ll wait for you, I’ll wait for you.”. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Cutest lyric: “Call it dumb luck, but baby, you and I / Can’t even mess it up, although we both try / No, it don’t always go the way we planned it / But the wolves came and went and we’re still standing.”. Whether it's heartbreak or finding new love, her new album will definitely include some new favorites that will take over our ears in 2019. Sometimes it feels like the only thing that can match the gleaming feeling of love is a pounding pop song or a swoony ballad. Cutest lyric: “Baby, you do it so well / You been so understanding, you been so good / And I’m puttin’ you through more than one ever should / And I’m hating myself ’cause you don’t want to / Admit that it hurts you.”. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. Plus, the video’s iconic. Ariana Grande's "7 Rings," Maggie Rogers' "Say It," and more incredible love songs have made their 2019 debut. / If you do / Then let’s please / Make some new memories.”. She hasn't really talked about what her new album will be like, but if her past work tells us anything, it'll have love, heartbreak, and everything in-between that made us fall in love with her in the first place. Billie Eilish is Hosting a Virtual Concert! Yes, okay, this isn’t a traditional love song, but who says self-love doesn’t count as real, true, romantic love? Justin recently hinted that he's working on new music, despite rumors that he was taking a break due to his marriage. Seems pretty self-explanatory! Oh, a song about falling in love with someone who makes you love yourself more? Hannah Chambers is an entertainment editor at Cosmopolitan. It's probably a safe bet to say that she'll be releasing a song or two about their relationship together in 2019 when her new album comes out. And if your man is moved by country music, then these are some you should consider as the best love songs for him. So whether you’re planning to serenade the love of your life or just listen through your AirPods while smiling to yourself like an idiot, you’re totally covered with these. Carly Rae Jepsen is the queen of bubblegum pop love songs. In a comment on the YouTube video for this song, Andy Grammer wrote, “If you hear this song and it inspires you to not give up on someone or, better yet, yourself, I am with you. We and our partners use ... 2019 - Remaster Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros • Up From Below (10th Anniversary Edition) [2019 - Remaster] 5:06 0:30. Many were surprised by the song's message about cheating, since everything seems to be going well between her and Ty Dolla Sign. But his love for wife Hailey Baldwin is exactly the reason why we should be expecting A LOT more love songs from the pop idol in 2019. Love will soon be in the air with Valentine's Day and while 2019 hasn't started yet, so many artists have already announced their latest projects that will definitely fill up our love songs playlist.