I feel the wind Look like it's bout to rain, what a shame (uh-huh) When Elliott declares that she's "Supa Dupa Fly," she's saying that she's even more fly than ". {singing} 'gainst my window (against my window) Missy Elliott – The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) 5 Comments; 0 Tags (Rock the joint) Me I'm supa fly, supa dupa fly, supa dupa fly (I can't stand the rain!) Me I'm supa fly, supa dupa fly, supa dupa fly (I can't stand the rain!) 'Gainst my window Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Yeah) ('gainst my window, I can't stand the rain!) {singing} i can't stand the rain! (I can't stand the rain) (uh-huh) me i'm supa fly (uh-huh) I spent like $5,600, tried riding it in a parking lot, crashed and never picked it up again," she was quoted on Autoblog. (what?) Supa dupa fly (uh-huh) (uh-huh, uh-huh) I smoke my hydro on the dee-low, {singing} i can't stand the rain! I can't stand the rain (Can you stand the rain?) ", A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. "Genius of Love" was their blockbuster, but David Byrne only mentioned it once. {singing} i can't stand the rain! I'm drivin' to the beach (Break it down baby) [Inaudible], Missy Elliott Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Me I'm supa fly ('gainst my window) supa dupa fly, supa dupa fly (I can't stand the rain!) (I can't stand the rain! 'gainst my window), Beep beep, who got the keys to the Jeep? ('gainst my window, I, I can't stand the rain!) (What?) {singing} 'gainst my window (uh-huh) I'm driving to the beach, top down, loud sounds, see my peeps {singing} 'gainst my window (uh-huh) Look like it's 'bout to rain, what a shame I feel the wind, five six seven, eight nine ten Begin, I sit on Hill's like Lauryn Until the rain starts, coming down, pouring chill, I … {singing} i can't stand the rain! Oh missy, try to maintain In doing so she became the youngest ever solo artist to write and perform a #1 hit. Elliott played up her size in the video by wearing an enormous inflated trash bag - a "screw you" to all the execs who told her she was too fat to make it in the music business. (Yo) {singing} 'gainst my window (uh-huh) We so tight, that you get our styles tango (hmm.) ), I feel the wind, five six seven, eight nine ten {singing} i can't stand the rain! (Say what?) {singing} i can't stand the rain! . Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Get Ur Freak On - Superchumbo's Superfreakon Remix. My finger waves be dazed, they fall like humpty 'Gainst my window 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. ), ('gainst my window, I can't stand the rain!) Chumpy, I break up with him before he dump me Begin, I sit on hill's like Lauryn (can you stand the rain?) {singing} i can't stand the rain! {singing} i can't stand the rain! 'Gainst my window You don't wanna play with my yo-yo Supa dupa fly (Can you stand the rain?) (uh-huh, uh-huh) I take and (inhale, cough me some indo 'Gainst my window Foreigner got the title for "Double Vision" after watching a hockey game where goalie John Davidson got a concussion. I, I can't stand the rain The name "Schoolhouse Rock," which was a series of educational cartoons, was a play on "Jailhouse Rock," the title of an Elvis Presley song. Supa dupa fly {singing} i can't stand the rain! I can't stand the rain Read or print original The Rain lyrics 2020 updated! uh-huh, uh-huh) More songs that were an artist's first hit, More songs with videos directed by Hype Williams, The Truth Is Out There: A History of Alien Songs.