Tinted windows drivin’ ’round ’cause I’m poppin’ Bitches fuckin’ different niggas for the same fame New chain, new car and the same ring She wanna come, my bitch showin’ no love Toxic, baby, can’t trust, be honest On my 'Gram, I got fans and they love me They used to stick me up, stick me up And now they showin' up between the lines to you? Can't control if you broke or born rich

rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Rollie, Rollie, Rollie, I just want a plain jane Tinted windows drivin' 'round 'cause I'm poppin' And I be thinkin’ the world is out of love I just wanna make money with the same gang And I be thinkin' the world is out of love New chain, new car and the same ring I’m gettin’ love from up above

They say that "This nigga a fucking nerd" I just wanna make money with the same gang Lil Tecca Out of Love song lyrics, It's my love, it's your love, it's our love And I be thinkin' the world is out of love So lovestruck, it's fucked up And she don't reаlly cаre becаuse Everybody wаnt the sаme thing New chаin, new cаr, аnd the sаme ring I just wаnnа mаke money with the sаme gаng
And I just wanna make money with the same gang appealing. Sixth grade up in two thirty-one with my fellas No, no, don't hit me up, no, no, She wanna pop it, lock it, drop it Songwriters: Anders Lunoee, Danny Snodgrass, Frederik Thrane, Tyler Sharpe, William Repko. Don't understand the meaning of the song? New glass, new frame, but the same lane Lyrics Out Of Love - Lil Tecca 【Verse】 It’s my love, it’s your love, it’s our love And I be thinkin' the world is out of love So lovestruck, it’s fucked up And she don’t really care because Wonder why they cannot escape me On my 'Gram' I got fans and they love me Everybody want the same thing New chain, new car and the same ring I just wanna make money with the same gang New glass, new frame, but the same lane It's my love, it's your love, it's our love And I be thinkin' the world is out of love So lovestruck, it's fucked up And she don't really care because They used to stick me up But you're sexy, don't want to try me I'm really from Queens but they say I'm from L.I Bitches fuckin' different niggas for the same fame You immature and I'm grown with it My life a movie the way they be acting She say that she like all my ad-libs This life I gotta appreciate Rewind a few times on the flow real quick Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Pass the lil’ thottie off, I had to relay it Baby girl, you out of luck

They gon' gas you up regardless, don't care Now your ho invite me to the club HUM TUM LYRICS – SUKRITI KAKAR X PRAKRITI KAKAR, TERI AANKHON MEIN LYRICS – DARSHAN RAVAL x NEHA KAKKAR, LEH LE MERI JAAN LYRICS – AAKANKSHA SHARMA, No Me Ame Lyrics – Rvssian, Anuel AA & Juice WRLD. She wanna come, my bitch showin' no love Wonder why they seeing me lately Girl, nah, that ain't enough I'm gettin' love from up above

You can come say it

Out Of Love lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Know what this song is about? Can't fuck with you, I'm gon' fuck it up No, no, don’t hit me up, no, no, She wanna pop it, lock it, drop it Niggas will accuse you, I know Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Lil Tecca lyrics.