Her marriage to Ray Brown lasted barely five years and that was the last time she was to marry.

Ella’s personal life was never the match for the songs that she sang. Vous devez écrire un minimum de 10 caractères. Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext.

Ella, elle l'a Songtext von France Gall mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Écoutez Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Rodgers And Hart Song Book par Ella Fitzgerald sur Deezer.

Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. She could sing sultry ballads, sweet jazz and imitate every instrument in an orchestra. Vous devez écrire un minimum de 10 caractères.

Perdido (Live At Carnegie Hall, New York / 1949), Lullaby Of Birdland (Live At Bushnell Memorial Hall/1954), Too Young For The Blues (Alternate Single Version), Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today), Undecided (Live From The Hollywood Bowl/1956), Airmail Special (Live At The Newport Jazz Festival, 1957), Oh, Lady Be Good (Live At The Shrine Auditorium), Swingin' Shepherd Blues (Alternate Take), These Foolish Things (Live At Teatro Sistina, Rome, Italy / 1958), Mack The Knife (Live at the Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, 1960), How High The Moon (Live at the Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, 1960), (You'll Have To Swing It) Mr. Paganini (Live At The Crescendo, 1961), Day In, Day Out (Live At Cote d'Azur, France / 1964), Jazz Samba (Live At The Cote d'Azur, 7/28/1966), It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) (Live At Cote D'Azur, France, 7/29/1966).

Harburg, Compositeurs : Duke Ellington - Billy Strayhorn, Auteur : Mack David / Compositeurs : Duke Ellington, Auteur : Al Stillman / Compositeurs : Illinois Jacquet - Jim Mundy, Auteur : Dubose Edwin Heyward - Ira Gershwin / Compositeurs : George Gershwin, Auteur : Ira Gershwin / Compositeurs : George Gershwin, Auteur : Sammy Cahn / Compositeurs : Jule Styne, Auteur : Irving Mills / Compositeurs : Duke Ellington.

Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Écoutez 4 Classic Jazz Albums: Ella Sings Gershwin / Sweet and Hot / Sings the Cole Porter Song Book / Ella Swings Brightly with Nelson par Ella Fitzgerald sur Deezer. Writer(s): Michel Berger Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Ella, elle l'a, Françoise Hardy - Tous les garcons et les filies deutsche Übersetzung, Ein bißchen Goethe, ein bißchen Bonaparte.

(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Paganini), All Through the Night (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Anything Goes (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Miss Otis Regrets (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), It's Too Darn Hot (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), In the Still of the Night (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), I Get a Kick of You (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Do I Love You (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Always True to You in My Fashion (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love) [Digitally Re-Mastered 2010], Just One of Those Things (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Begin the Beguine (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Get out of Town (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), I Am in Love (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), From This Moment On (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), I Love Paris (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), You Do Something to Me (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Easy to Love (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), It's All Right with Me (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Why Can't You Behave (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), What Is This Thing Called Love?

Dubbed "The First Lady of Song," Ella Fitzgerald was the most popular female jazz singer in the United States for more than half a century. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Ella's Song Lyrics: We who believe in freedom cannot rest / We who believe in freedom cannot rest until it comes / Until the killing of black men, black mothers' sons / Is as important as the killing

In her lifetime, she won 13 Grammy awards and sold over 40 million albums. Übersetzung: Was singt France Gall im Songtext zu ihrer Hit-Single "Ella, elle l'a" auf Deutsch?

Her voice was flexible, wide-ranging, accurate and ageless. Auteur : Vernon Duke / Compositeurs : E.Y. (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), You're the Top (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Love for Sale (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), It's De Lovely (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Night and Day (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Ace in the Hole (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), I've Got You Under My Skin (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Concentrate on You (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), Don't Fence Me In (Digitally Re-Mastered 2010), 4 Classic Jazz Albums: Ella Sings Gershwin / Sweet and Hot / Sings the Cole Porter Song Book / Ella Swings Brightly with Nelson. Écoutez Ella Fitzgerald - First Lady Of Song par Ella Fitzgerald sur Deezer.