Most Popular Arabic Girl Names: Get Names has compiled a list of most popular Arabic girls names in 2018 to show it online.

Arabic Girls Names With Meanings: Choose your favorite, famous and latest Arabic girls names in below given list of Most popular Arabic names for girls in 2018 with regal meanings by clicking each Arabic baby name for best result. We have tired our best to select some unique, cute and top Muslim girl names that are most commonly taken for Islamic baby girls in Arabic origins particularly Oman, Saudi Arabia, United States of emirates, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Labnan and somehow in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Bangladesh. Allah's 99 Names, pleasure trip, freshness, promenade, excursion, recreation, cheerfulness, (Nuzha pronunciation in different languages).

more filters... Filter Results close. Write Nuzha in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla : نزہ, नुज़ः, نزهة, নুজহা., Baby names meaning … Muslim Girl Names Starting with N. Nuzha is a Muslim baby Girl name, it is an Arabic originated name. People search this name as Nuzhat, Nuzhat nameera, Nuzhat sultana, Nuzhat tabassum, Nuzhath girl name, Nuzhat aksa meaning in urdu, Nuzhat meaning, Nuzhath, Nuzhah, Nuzhath afshan, Nuzhatsultana, Nuzha, Nuzhat baby girls name, Nuzhar, Nuzhaf. Most Popular Arabic Girl Names: Get Names has compiled a list of most popular Arabic girls names in 2018 to show it online. Please use this up to date list of Malayalam name as a reference to name your kid/child. The origin of this name is نزه and نزاهة, which mean honesty, virtuousness, righteousness, moral excellence and integrity. Malayalam Names Home » Names. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Abdal Jabir Urdu Meaning-عبد الجبار نام کا مطلب, Abdal Razzaq Urdu Meaning-عبد الرزاق نام کا مطلب.

Gender Usage Initial letter Meaning expand search to ancestral names. Nuzha name meanings is Pleasure trip, Excursion spot. Malayalam meaning and translation of the word "name"

When it is pronounced Nuzha, Nozha or Nouzha, it means a promenade, a pleasant walk in a garden or any floral environment. Malayalam names are used in southern India.

Good to find out what the names of my relatives mean. "name" മലയാള വ്യാഖ്യാനം, അര്‍ഥം. Nuzha is baby girl name mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic.

Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nezha_(given_name)&oldid=969323542, Articles that may contain original research from July 2010, All articles that may contain original research, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 24 July 2020, at 18:43.

Aabid Worshiper 3. The origin of this name is نزه and نزاهة, which mean honesty, virtuousness, righteousness, moral excellence and integrity. Nuzha Name Meaning in Spanish, Nuzha Significados conocidos en español - Encuentra chicos origen y nombres de las muchachas con significados en español, Nuzha significado y definición con suerte Número de Fauzia. Hamariweb.com un mejor sitio para encontrar el significado de los nombres exactos. 25,000+ Baby Names-Includes Boys and Girls baby names-Includes Meaning of the Baby Name -Includes origin of .. Baby Names, Baby Name Meanings, Boy Baby Names, Girl Baby Names.. Muslim Arabic Islamic Baby Boys Names by Meanings. My name is Cheryl Kristina and I hate to whine, but I am going to anyway.
She holds the title Princess of Morocco and Morocco.

I have always wanted one. It may also refer to innocence, chastity and purity.