Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon To be so lonely And I’m just an arrogant son of a bitch I was just a little boy Your wit, it's just a trick I know that you're tryna be friends, I know you mean it "To Be So Lonely" (3:12 min) song was released on December 13, 2019 through Columbia Records and under ℗ Erskine Records, Columbia Records & Sony Music Entertainment. Wasn't ready for it all, You can't blame me, darling To Be So Lonely Harry Styles. You’ll win, it's just a trick To be so lonely, to be so To be so lonely, Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely (Official Audio). https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/harry-styles-secrets-of-fine-line-926657/, https://harrystyles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Be_So_Lonely?oldid=7124. [Pre-Chorus] Produced by Kid Harpoon & Tyler Johnson. [Verse 2] Encontrou algum erro na letra? Album Fine Line I know that you're tryna be friends, I know you mean it To be so lonely, to be so And I’m just an arrogant son of a bitch Don't blame me for falling Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don't blame the drunk caller Be so lonely Aprenda a tocar a cifra de To Be So Lonely (Harry Styles) no Cifra Club. You can't blame me, darling Not even a little bit, I was away I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch Who can’t admit when he's sorry. Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don't blame the drunk caller Wasn't ready for it all. Do you think it's easy being of the jealous kind? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Be so lonely, I just hope you see me in a little better light Zobacz słowa utworu To Be So Lonely wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Who can't admit when he's sorry, Don't call me "baby" again, you got your reasons To Be So Lonely Harry Styles. In an interview for Rolling Stone, Harry stated that: “The song is just really like articulation of Mitch’s brain. About To Be So Lonely "To Be So Lonely" is the (indie, indie pop, pop) 7th track by britpop, folk, pop, rock, soft rock singer, song writer, actor "Harry Styles" from Harry Styles's 2nd studio album Fine Line. Be so lonely Harry Styles – To Be So Lonely Lyrics [Verse 1] Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don’t blame the drunk caller Wasn't ready for it all [Pre-Chorus] You can't blame me, darling Not even a little bit, I was away I’m just an arrogant son of a bitch Lyrics to 'To Be So Lonely' by Harry Styles. TO BE SO LONELY es una canción de Harry Styles que se estrenó el 13 de diciembre de 2019, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Fine Line. [Post-Chorus] Lyrics to 'To Be So Lonely' by Harry Styles. Your email address will not be published. ’Cause I miss the shape of your lips Don’t blame the drunk caller To Be So Lonely Harry Styles Fine Line. Song: To Be So Lonely; Artist: Harry Styles; Electric Guitar: Mitch Rowland; Acoustic Guitar: Mitch Rowland; Produced by: … [Chorus] Be so lonely [Post-Chorus] Am G To be so lonely, to be so Em F G To be so lonely Am G To be so lonely, to be so Em F To be so lonely. Released Who can't admit when he's sorry. To Be So Lonely Track Info. "To Be So Lonely" (3:12 min) song was released on December 13, 2019 through Columbia Records and under ℗ Erskine Records, Columbia Records & Sony Music Entertainment. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. [Bridge] Song Information Required fields are marked *. Don't call me baby again, you've got your reasons / I know that you're trying to be friends, I know you mean it / Don't call me baby again, it's hard for me to go home / Be so lonely Length To be so lonely, to be so It appears as the seventh track from his second studio album Fine Line. I know that you're tryna be friends, I know you mean it Erskine, Columbia Harry Styles, Mitch Rowland, Kid Harpoon, Tyler Johnson And this is it, so I’m sorry, Don't call me "baby" again, you got your reasons Don't blame me for falling Your email address will not be published. To Be So Lonely is a song by Harry Styles. Don’t blame the drunk caller I know that you're tryna be friends, I know you mean it Writer(s): Thomas Edward Percy Hull, Tyler Sam Johnson, Harry Edward Styles, Mitchell Kristopher Rowland On "To Be So Lonely", Harry Styles goes somewhat explicit over the song's experimental instrumentation which uses violins and Spanish guitar, while calling himself jealous and arrogant. I just hope you see me in a little better light Writer(s) Harry Styles Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Be so lonely, To be so lonely, to be so Don't call me "baby" again, it’s hard for me to go home The song To Be So Lonely is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music & on online music streaming site Spotify. December 13, 2019 [Post-Chorus] Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don't blame the drunk caller I wasn't ready for it all You can't blame me, darling Don't call me "baby" again, you got your reasons This song is written by Harry Styles, Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon, Mitch Rowland and is produced by Kid Harpoon, Tyler Johnson. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In an interview for Rolling Stone, Harry stated that: “The song is just really like articulation of Mitch’s brain. Not even a little bit, I was away ’Cause I miss the shape of your lips LETRA 'To Be So Lonely' To Be So Lonely en español. To Be So Lonely Por favor, envie uma correção >, No Dia das Crianças, veja a nossa galeria com fotos de grandes artistas durante a infância. To be so lonely, to be so To be so lonely Writer(s): Thomas Edward Percy Hull, Tyler Sam Johnson, Harry Edward Styles, Mitchell Kristopher Rowland Don't call me "baby" again, you got your reasons You can't blame me, darling To be so lonely, to be so He also revealed that the song was composed on a guitalele: “They’re really good for writing on, because you can travel with them. I know that you're tryna be friends, I know you mean it To be so lonely, And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch Don't call me "baby" again, it's hard for me to go home Be so lonely To be so lonely To be so lonely "Franchise" de Travis Scott estreia direto no topo da parada de singles dos EUA! Don't call me "baby" again, it’s hard for me to go home Don't call me "baby" again, you got your reasons I was just a little boy "Me Gusta" de Anitta com Cardi B e Myke Towers entra no Hot 100 da Billboard! 3:12 And this is it, so I’m sorry I had one of those with me in Japan, so they’re really good for spur-of-the-moment ideas.”[1], [Verse 1] To be so lonely essere così solo Writer(s): Thomas Edward Hull, Harry Styles, Tyler Sam Johnson, Mitch Rowland And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch "To Be So Lonely" is the (indie, indie pop, pop) 7th track by britpop, folk, pop, rock, soft rock singer, song writer, actor "Harry Styles" from Harry Styles's 2nd studio album Fine Line. Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don't blame the drunk caller I wasn't ready for it all You can't blame me, darling Don't call me "baby" again, it's hard for me to go home Rolling Stone elege os 500 melhores discos de todos os tempos. Do you think it's easy being of the jealous kind? Producer(s) Not even a little bit, I was away It appears as the seventh track from his second studio album Fine Line. Album Fine Line. To Be So Lonely is a song by Harry Styles. Who can't admit when he's sorry Don't blame me for falling I was just a little boy Don't blame the drunk calling Wasn't ready for it all You can't blame me, darling Not even a little bit I was away I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch Who can't admit when he's sorry To be so lonely, to be so Wasn't ready for it all Even when Mitch plays to himself, he’s got the swing.”. Depois de 12 semanas, Pop Smoke chega ao topo da parada de álbuns do Reino Unido. Veja lista! Who can't admit when he's sorry [Chorus] Label [Chorus] To be so lonely Don't call me "baby" again, it's hard for me to go home vistas 30.923.