Related. I'm falling for ya baby, I need a parachute I'm not the one easy to get to Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (uh) © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"27753","object_type":4,"id":"27753","title":"Jennifer Lopez","status":0}, {"source":4,"source_id":"7173","object_type":4,"id":"7173","title":"Lil Wayne","status":0}. Sharp shooter, you can call me the Zion I'm trippin' and I could not get over Pussy so wet, I need a wet suit The song features a guest rap from Lil Wayne, who Lopez cited as being her favorite male rapper at the time. You got it (you got it), you got it (you got it) It's too late, it's too late I live on the beach, get the sand out ya shoes, So we can leave that old shit in the restroom, It's too late (it's too late), it's too late (it's too late), It's too late (uh), it's too late (tell 'em), You got it (you got it), you got it (you got it), You got me hooked with your love controller (yeah), I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you), Listen, now I'm strong baby I bring the fire on, But all that changed, baby when I met you, It's too late (it's too late), it's too late (come on), You got it (you got it), you got it (yeah), You got me hooked with your love controller, I feel lucky like a four leaf clover (why? The duration of song is 03:20. Now tell me what you like, I like what you tell me I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) Are you sure you want to continue? Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (yeah) I'm Into You song from the album Dance Again...The Hits is released on Jul 2012 . The song was written by Taio Cruz, Lil Wayne and Stargate (Mikkel S. Eriksen and Tor Erik Hermansen), who also produced the song. Left me no other choice but to get down, It's too late (it's too late), it's too late (it's too late) You got me hooked with your love controller To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh, Listen, now I'm strong baby I bring the fire on Bianca (MissLollywood) I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) I'm into you, yeaaah I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (haaaa) I'm into you, yeaaah. I'm into you, yeaaah (uh), Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (ey) Your style got me under the spell now You got it (you got it), you got it (you got it) Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (yes) Copyright: Writer(s): Tor Erik Hermansen, Taio Cruz, Dwayne Carter, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen Lyrics Terms of Use. You got me and I could not defend it (Miss Lopez) I feel lucky like a four leaf clover, I'm into you, I'm into you I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) I'm into you, yeaaahh (come on) I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) Okay now I'm into you, like you never knew I'm falling for ya baby, I need a parachute Pussy so wet, I need a wet suit You're way too fly, I could be your jet fuel I find it harder to ignore The things I want you for. The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons deutsche Übersetzung, Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time deutsche Übersetzung, "Medicine": Jennifer Lopez und French Montana machen gemeinsame Sache, Bryan Adams und Jennifer Lopez kooperieren für die Single "That's How Strong Our Love Is", Für ihren neuen Song "Dinero" holt sich Jennifer Lopez DJ Khaled und Cardi B ins Boot, Jennifer Lopez präsentiert ihren neuen Song "El Anillo" mit spektakulärem Musik-Video, Jennifer Lopez veröffentlicht mit "Us" die Lead-Single ihres kommenden Albums, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. Juli 2011, 18:37. I don't wanna trip, but truth is Girl the way you cook a steak Remind me of them trips to Ruth Chris You love my smile, no matter how chipped my tooth is With you it ain't because my whips is … You got me hooked with your love controller (yeah) Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. "I'm Into You" received generally positive reviews from contemporary music critics, who complimented the song's catchy hook, island-flavored production and playful lyrics. Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (ey) You got me hooked with your love controller I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (haaaa) 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body" 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah This could take some time, hey I … It's too late (it's too late), it's too late (come on) Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. I'm into you, yeah. I feel lucky like a four leaf clover (why? This will remove all the songs from your queue. am 20. Automatically playing similar songs. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. I'm trippin' and I could not get over Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (yeah), I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) And if you understand me, then you can overwhelm me The duration of song is 03:20. I'm Into You song from the album Dance Again...The Hits is released on Jul 2012 . This song … "I'm Into You" is a midtempo pop and R&B song, with a length of three minutes and twenty seconds (3:20). You got it (you got it), you got it (uh), When I look into your eyes, it's over You got it (you got it), you got it (yeah), When I look into your eyes, it's over I feel lucky like a four leaf clover (come on), I'm into you (I'm into you), I'm into you (I'm into you) I'm into you, yeaaah (I'm into you babyyy) I'll take it down the other road To breathe in something more. Carter. You're way too fly, I could be your jet fuel I tried but I had to surrender. The song reached number one in Greece and Lebanon, number 41 on the US Billboard Hot 100 , topped the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart, and reached the top ten on the UK Singles Chart . Diese Interpreten haben den Song "I\\\\\'m Into You" auf ihren Alben gesungen. I'm Into You Lyrics Übersetzung. I'm into you, yeaaah, Na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-eh (yeah) Left me no other choice but to get down. And your thighs Are kisses from the outside, girl that's all I need.