However, a ZUHNE Modena 32 inch kitchen tries to merge everything to bring out the best in the kitchen. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2019. Considering different perceptions from people, making an all-in-one product is not always easy. Other than working well, it is scratch-free satin finish goes well with the kitchen decor and makes cleaning hassle-free. I bought this sink specifically for the strainers it said they had!!! The picture was correct, it has slight shine but not overly bright. Also, some love subtle look while others look for bold impressions. However, a. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. SEASONAL SALE: Use code SS10 for 10% off on a minimum spend of $150. %%EOF 132 0 obj <>stream Modena 32 User Manual. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I bought this Zuhne kitchen sink based in the product's description as stainless-steel finished, noise reducing undercoat and modern design. Its corners come with great curves for simpler cleaning. Even if you wash a huge amount of utensils, pans, and platters, the sink will never feel the weight due to the strong construction. The usual home improvement stores didn't have may options and what did have was pretty expensive and had to be custom ordered. FREE ACCESSORIES Sponge Holder, 2pc Colander Set, Scratch Protector Grate, Drain Strainer with Lid, LIFETIME WARRANTY Sink 32 x 19, Bowl 30 x 17, 10” Deep Basin, Fast Drain, Curved Corners, MODERN SINK SET Large deep basin, tight radius corners, x-fast drain, garbage disposal compatible, functional accessories; Same brushed stainless as premium kitchen appliances, BEST REVIEWS Rated 9.8 of 10 on Amazon published Kitchen Sink Buying Guide – higher than ANY other brand; Better Business Bureau A+ rating; Inc5000 fastest growing company, QUIETEST SINK GLOBALLY Cancel noise, vibration from daily use; 2.5x superior insulation; Drain boiling water, flush ice or defrost without damaging cabinets, ULTRA DURABLE Solid 16 Gauge T304 18-10 surgical grade stainless top to bottom; Not a thick rim with thin body; Rust and corrosion proof, dent and scratch resist, SAFEST CHOICE Certified US, Canada code compliant; Daily support from US call center; Lifetime warranty; Gentle wipe keeps sink sparkling and hygienic forever; Independently rated ‘Best kitchen sink in the last few years’.

h�b```b``�e`2�13 �0P��9>&20�9��� ��$t�cK�A��{?����)u�dG��䠐����ڪ;q*s�m�U�N�����y�ӛj��������@���H2����l ),� �``����X�w@�)��`�l�� =���!��בqj�²7M3X:-�h�e1�:�VH-�g`���Y�`�`p���G���O��gҌ@��A��}�S(�H�3������ C�K� Very disappointing. of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ZUHNE Modena 32-Inch Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink with Accessories, 16 Gauge (Tight Radius Deep Single Bowl for 36” Cabinet) 4.7 out of 5 stars 994 $229.00 $ 229. Some people prefer having features that showcase a traditional approach while others like contemporary designs.

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ZUHNE Modena 32 Inch Single Bowl Under Mount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Grate Protector, Caddy, Colander and Strainer, Fits 36" Cabinet 32" W x 19" D x 10" H quantity . Wrapped in a nice bag and packaging flawless.

We had never had a single bowl sink and my wife loved the Kraus sink.

1,173 global ratings | 911 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2017. endstream endobj 88 0 obj <>/OCProperties<>/OCGs[107 0 R 108 0 R 109 0 R 110 0 R 111 0 R 112 0 R 113 0 R 114 0 R 115 0 R 116 0 R 117 0 R 118 0 R]>>/Outlines 70 0 R/Pages 85 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 89 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0.0 0.0 595.276 841.89]/Parent 85 0 R/Resources<>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 595.276 841.89]/Type/Page>> endobj 90 0 obj <>stream

The ZUHNE Modena 32 Inch Single Bowl Under Mount offers a deep stainless steel kitchen sink. Model: Modena 32 Type: Single bowl Installation: Undermount Thickness: 16 Gauge Material: T304 Stainless Steel Overall size: 32"L x 19"W x 10"H Bowl size: 30"L x 17"W x 10"H Sink weight: 28.7 pounds Shipping weight: 42 pounds. I wish it were so we could put in a magnetic sponge holder.

We bought one that goes over the faucet, but it's ugly. The sink comes with industrial quality and offers excellent results. Zuhne Part Number Modena 32 Item Weight 33.5 pounds Product Dimensions 32 x 19 x 10 inches Item model number Modena 32 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size 32 x 19 x 10 Inch Color Matte Stainless Steel Style R10 Tight Radius Curved Corner Finish Scratch and Stain Resist Brushed Stainless Whether you decide to use it at home or a restaurant, you can trust its durability. It is heavy duty, looks nice and very functional. The grid is great. I would have given it a 5 start had I written this when the sink was first installed. 87 0 obj <> endobj It gets pretty heavy use in our family with small children and lots of dishes (we cook). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Just buy one and get the most out of this amazing kitchen sink! Modena 32 CAD File. Buyers beware! Even as the water hits the bottom of the sink, the noise is not loud. The first thing to keep in mind is the decor and theme of your kitchen. All you need is to choose the one that pleases the eye when it comes to the design. Downloads.

While it is possible to find the sink in the big stalls, the best place to get one is on amazon. The sink isn't super loud and does drain pretty well.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I ultimately decided to go with this sink and it was the best decision. Not sure what happened. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It also offers a great working space for everyone. AKDY Sink Reviews – AKDY 33” Handmade Farmhouse Sink, Elkay Crosstown Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink Reviews. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Model: Modena 32 Type: Single bowl Installation: Undermount Thickness: 16 Gauge Material: T304 Stainless Steel Overall size: 32"L x 19"W x 10"H Bowl size: 30"L x 17"W x 10"H Sink weight: 28.7 pounds Shipping weight: 42 pounds. h��]o;��)�l�"�k !%)i-E�iZ�XhIL�b�m�U���޴�N ��"��������,a���H��sF���F(H����.3��n!5*�4DXi�8�)�rG���`D:�'

106 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<7D60AA6DE456CF2EC245D16EB0943359><008929AE9A70874AA11B51F83F9CE182>]/Index[87 46]/Info 86 0 R/Length 103/Prev 502705/Root 88 0 R/Size 133/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream There are many aspects of the Modena that you will adore.

However, I recently noticed some rust stains around the sink hole and spread around the basin. Unlike other sinks, its durability never compromises its performance.

This is not a kitchen that is used very often, so I don't know how this happened. Baby & children Computers & electronics Entertainment & hobby Fashion & style

The picture & description both say this comes with the Sink, Grid protector, 3 piece strainer, sponge holder, mounting hardware & cut out template. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The unboxing was quite exciting, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018, Looks great, wearing well, purchased in 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019. In most cases, people choose their ideal kitchen sinks depending on their liking. Modena 32 User Manual. For kitchen owners in search of a kitchen sink that has all the latest features and trendy appearance as well, this sink is here for that. * Your assessment is very important for improving the work I demand the manufacturer acknowledges its responsibility. ZUHNE Modena 32-Inch Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink with Accessories, 16 Gauge (Tight Radius Deep Single Bowl for 36” Cabinet) 4.7 out of 5 stars 994 $229.00 $ 229. Don’t expect all that the description and pictures show! It has a few minor scratches but they're barely noticeable. Additionally, Bestfarmhousesink.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.