You are my life. You’re the love of my life; my night is you and my day is you. What can be more valuable than our relationship? Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I’ll buy for two because you’re the love of my life. Let the mountains become valley. “You are nothing short of my everything.”. 8. 113. You are the love of my life. You need not to worry about the unknown, cause my intentions for you will always be right.

Please, never leave me alone. I love you every minute of my life; you’re my love and my life. You're the bee to my honey. Because you’re the one my heart has chosen. Stay tuned with our weekly recap of what’s hot & cool. I am lucky to have you! I’ll always want to get you right.

You’re the love of my life; every creature knows that and every witness can testify to that. I’ll shine on you till the end of time. Let the waters test our love. You are both for me the life and the love. You are my world now.”, ❣️ “You are, and always have been, my dream girl. 67. You are my inspiration. You’re the love of my life and there’s no gainsaying about that. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.”, ❣️ “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”, ❣️ “I don’t need paradise because I found you. Some people think that I’m completely out of my mind. Even when I’m surrounded by the crowd of different people, my eyes are able to see only you, because you are my everything!

You are my everything.”, ❣️ “Can anything be more valuable than our love? As long as I got you, have got the whole world inside of me.

90. 77. Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.” Romanticlovemessages.com ️ “When I say I love you… The only one in my heart is you. I do not see the stars nor the moon at night. You're the cracker to my cheese. "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. If you think that the phrase “you are my world” is exaggerated, chances are you have never been in love. I’ll be the comfort you’ve been searching for and the love you’ve been longing for. 59. Yet, I’m the richest one on earth. My love has come to stay. Something keeps burning in me when I see your face. 31. – The X-Files 14. You’re the love of my life, how else can my mouth say it to you? 91. You are everything for me! For all I’ll do, I’ll have you at the back of my mind.

52. I don’t care if the world accepts this truth or not. They cannot live without air. Near the best man in the world, I feel like the best woman. 120. Because you’re the love of my life. 36. They’re nothing for me, but you are everything in my life. I’ll manage your heart with care and affection. You`re the only present, I dreamt about. Lovely quotes, I would love to share some with my hubby. It’s nothing strange and it isn’t the hardest task letting them know just how much they mean to you. Perhaps you’re only one person, but for me, you’re the whole world.

And just by laughing at your jokes, you stole my heart away. Every good feeling in my heart exists because you’re the center of it all. 9. Truly, my heart aches for no other. I have you to thank for that. My world belongs to you till the very end.

38. You’ve become my beginning, and you’ll be my end. And that one person is you. – Unknown. Thank you for filling it with love and laughter. I’m not confused that it’s you my heart wants, for I feel the peace of finding the right one. I can feel my blood buzzing whenever my eyes behold you coming. And my home needs you. You`re everything for me, so I promise to be with you for the rest of your life.

When there is no light in my world, you burn brightly in my soul. When God presented me you, he presented me the love of my dreams and new life. 76. If it were possible the whole world would love you at the same time, cause you’re so much lovable.

When I’m alone and thinking, my thoughts take me to a new world with you as a life partner. 68.

You are my reason to live and my whole world.

Perhaps it sounds too lyrical, too outrageously poetic but people in love know this for a fact!Do you think you cannot live without the person you love? However, you’re the greatest star in my sky. You gave me the desire to fall in love. You make my life complete. I’m glad I couldn’t fight it. I cannot lose you…. You are my everything.”, ❣️ “I still fall in love with you every day!”, You’re My Everything Quotes and Messages – Love Quotes, You're My Everything Messages and Sayings, Romantic & Inspiring Good Night Quotes & Wishes, 45 Most Inspiring Cancer Quotes | World Cancer Day, Beautiful and Inspiring Creativity Quotes. You are the love of my life. 32. I am happy because I had found it when I met you. My countenance will not shine if you’d not put a smile on it. Life sure is sweet because your kisses are. My life seemed empty when I didn’t have you. 64.

For me air is you! Nothing is false about my words to you. If you’ve managed to become the love of my life, you’ll be able to become the whole life for me. 70. I will never do you wrong. I know you’re the love of my life, for I can’t envision any other but you in my dreams. That love will always belong to you.