The content of this skill is appropriate for most users. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Enter free contests or put some cash on the line. If you can reach out to us @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or submitting a request for support at help.yahoo.com, we can look into your league for you.

Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017.

Yahoo needs to look into this - thank you for your time / I know your s busy network o something to change this please. Please look into this league. Just got an Echo Dot yesterday and still learning all the cool features with this definitely being one of them!

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. Does your line-up have what it takes? The money betting. And get scores and live results from other sports you love - baseball, basketball, college football…

With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

Works with Gmail, Outlook and AOL. Ok I do not like this app.. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. I wish they had a quick way to get you stats for a player without all the prompts. That isn’t really a big thing though here are some of my biggest pet peeves. We have to check out the specifications to download Yahoo Fantasy … * For users in legal betting states who are 21+, you can now place bets through BetMGM without having to download the BetMGM app. We will need the league number to be able to locate the league.

• DraftMock draft and actually draft right from your phone. However there are 2 things that definitely need to be changed for it to be near perfect. Fantasy sports right at your fingertips - Manage your fantasy teams, leagues, and commissioner settings right from the app2.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You’re always in the loop - Live updates and stats mean that you will be on top of your fantasy games and contests no matter where you areSimply sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices.

In regards to the scoring, scoring is not official during or after games and will not be official until all received stat corrections have been applied to leagues. Login and link one of your existing Yahoo Fantasy Football Head-2-Head leagues to this skill to track your team as they make their play for the championship. We will provide your feedback to our product and engineering teams. But the circle for photos is so small it’s too hard to see them.
Also sometimes if the player's name isn't recognized it just does the very annoying, Alexa silent fail, which you only notice if you can see the device. Get sports news, football scores, and live results and updates so you don’t miss a second of the action. Please send feedback to fantasy-mobile-ios-feedback@oath.com.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Please King of it all the football league I’m in - starting line up has Rogers in abs when he didn’t produce points - somehow Wilson took his place. I’m playing 3 times champ - his starting QB was Rogers - I’m winning right - then the switch happened. The scoring glitches.

Login and link one of your existing Yahoo Fantasy Football Head-2-Head leagues to this skill to track your team as they make their play for the championship.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Fantasy Football. Competing … Does your line-up have what it takes? 1) the discussion section for players needs to be permanent.

The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission. First year playing fantasy football and the yahoo app has held up well.

New Features:• Invite your weekly opponent to play for a cash prize in a Matchup Challenge.• Updated the transaction chat messages so you can view all transactions, offers and waiver priorities.Enhancements:• Added red zone push notifications for local games.Notable Fixes:• Fixed an issue with the report abuse button on ‘Discuss’ feature on player cards.Our ACLs survived the making of this release. If you do not wish to use dark mode on the app, you can go to the settings in the app and turn off the dark mode option. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2019, I cant even find the feature to enable.it.

By enabling, this skill can be accessed on all your available Alexa devices. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Lightning fast NFL scores, live plays, real-time stats, & football playoff games. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2017. Scores, news, stats, videos for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, EPL, PGA, MMA, NCAA and more. And I feel like these are easy changes so hopefully the developers see this review! They need to enlarge the size of the circle for team photos. The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan! introduced Yahoo Fantasy Sports Yahoo Fantasy Sports to work with Google Android together with iOS but the truth is you should be able to install Yahoo Fantasy Sports on PC or MAC.

This skill may include: Location detection or location-based services, Nudity or descriptions of nudity within medical, informational or artistic contexts, Infrequent or mild references to cultural or religious intolerance, Infrequent or mild realistic, cartoon, or fantasy violence or descriptions of violence, Infrequent or mild references to alcohol, tobacco and drugs, Infrequent or mild sexual and suggestive themes, Infrequent use of mild profanity and crude humor, Music and video skills may occasionally include strong profanity and sexual or suggestive themes. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information. • Expert Analysis Edge out the competition with our Yahoo Fantasy experts, now accessible in the app. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, Yahoo Sports: Stream live NFL games & get scores. 2. Sign up for your choice in fantasy sport and easily view the latest updates in your fantasy leagues and games.• ManageSet your roster, pick up and drop players, and make trades right in the app.

Read rankings, recommendations, and reactions from our experts on the latest news to help you make your next fantasy decision.• Fantasy Messenger Smack talk your league-mates, friends, and competition in the fantasy messenger available in the Yahoo Fantasy App. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

I’ll be drafting and it’ll just kick me off the draft nfl fantasy and ESPN fantasy don’t do that. It was over looked. In yahoo you have to actually get money to get money do your technically losing money if you lose. So these are the reasons why I don’t recommend this app and why I don’t like it. When I’m playing a team I lost one game because the scores glitches.

English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

One this one is really big but I prefer the white mode instead of dark mode and on ESPN and nfl it’s optional this it’s automatically dark. Requires iOS 11.3 or later. I am impressed and I would recommend this skill. Right now I have to wait for her to welcome me, confirm the league name I'm using and then ask her the question. It’s a great resource for players across all leagues to ask questions and have conversations about players they share.

The graphics. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Get all of the live scores and player news whenever and wherever you want.Sign up now to play Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Daily Fantasy, and more! 3. NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone* live on your phone and tablets. doesnt work, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018, It does not have the teams playing this week right but it did link with my account and is kinda cool still has a few bugs, Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018. Commisoner activities needs to be posted so everyone see the changes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Visit our players' tab to see the latest in transaction trends and the top available players in your league.

CBS Sports is the #1 source for the top sports news, scores, videos and more! The commissioner of King of it all his activities needs to be looked at or into - also his activities and changes needs to be posted - so everyone can see - I got locked out of my league because I spotted the shady behavior-King of it all - is not running a fair or honest league. Yahoo Fantasy Sports is the #1 rated fantasy sports app to play Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Daily Fantasy, Tourney Pick’em and more.Voted the Best Fantasy Sports App, Best Season Long Fantasy Sports Game, and the Best Daily Fantasy Sports Game by the Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association, Yahoo Fantasy Sports has you covered every day, year-round. I had no issues linking my account and I was very surprised at how detailed the information was when asking for an update. 3 reasons you’ll love Yahoo Fantasy Sports:1.

Whether you want to play Fantasy Football or Daily Fantasy - check out everything Yahoo Fantasy Sports has to offer:• Fantasy HomeAccess all the different fantasy sports and games from the fantasy home page. Regardless it needs to be permanent.2) Team photos need to be bigger.
We have Free Live Football! I will update my review as the season progresses to reflect my feedback when necessary!

The guys in my fantasy league pride our selves with coming up with hilarious team names and use photoshop to make hilarious photos for our teams.