View production, box office, & company info. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection [9] The video was eventually praised by Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, both of whom it depicts as characters. Yes, I know I got some things out of order. (as Zach Pearlman), Theater Audience Member WWE is making it a point to let its fans know that wrestling isn't real. Jill is a 20-something struggling to make her way through life's awkward moments. Use the HTML below. Curtis Jonathan Hussey (born July 22, 1983) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the NXT brand under the ring name Fandango. (as Stephen Lunsford), Theater Audience Member All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Renewed Though 2023 at TNT Jan 15, 2020 12:09 PM EST Here's some good news for wrestling fans: All Elite Wrestling isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Starring: Max Landis. To make this point, he points out that modern professional wrestling contains multiple overtly unrealistic elements that hinge on willing suspension of disbelief, and notes that the scripted nature of wrestling matches doesn't make their stunt-work and choreography any less spectacular. Votes are used to help determine the most interesting content on RYM. This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total. He is the one-half of the current NXT Tag Team Champions with Tyler Breeze in their first reign.. Hussey began his professional wrestling career in 1999. [8] Max Landis himself, however, responded to this on Twitter and clarified that this was simply due to the videos non family friendly content. | In response to the common criticism that professional wrestling is "fake," Max Landis attempts to defend the sport as a legitimately compelling form of fiction. Filming & Production - Max Landis. Now they host their own show that features all the offbeat shenanigans fans became familiar with during their time in the squared circle. The Undertaker. All the community rules apply here. (as Ana Valentine), Strip Club Crowd “I didn’t leave wrestling to become a movie star, I left to be an actor,” said Bautista, ... “Even when filming Room 104, and it isn’t intentional, that’s who I channel. [7], Initially, it was reported by Bryan Alvarez that employees of the WWE were told not to publicly comment on the video. Dave Batista Sideara St. Claire. Wrestling has been reliant on memey OTT characters since Day One. Genres: Docudrama, Parody, Comedy. This was great. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, Fancy Person / Landis' enthusiasm for the medium shines.I really valued when he admitted that "yes, a lot of wrestling is crap" (because that's pretty inarguable), but he followed it with the equally true "But when it's good, it's f***ing *great*" I have to agree.