Sounds normal right? I did watch season 2 only to realize it didn’t offer enough to keep me interested. Sadly, Tada Never Falls in Love is more boring than entertaining. And that’s surprising because it’s produced by Kyoto Animation. The action felt forced, as if it was using violence to excuse the animes poor characters and uninteresting story. Which is also a harem, but executed better. Ghost Of Tsushima: Which Clan Are You Based On Your Zodiac? It’s like watching paint dry while tied to a chair and having your mouth sealed shut. 12 Of The Most Disappointing Anime MOST Fans Seem To Love, 15 Of The Best Non Mainstream Anime That Deserve More Praise. And the harem/Ecchi was nothing new. Hinamatsuri can be found on Crunchyroll and VRV streaming services. From Crunchyroll and FUNimation to Netflix and Amazon Video, there are some top-notch shows which are a must see and too many anime series' that were absolutely the worst. The writers of Gurazeni know their stuff, especially when comparing the Japanese leagues to MLB. I couldn’t even finish the first episode. Sounds like a perfectly “cute” anime that anyone can like, right? Anohana is a BAD example of this kind of fiction. Steins;Gate 0 is a direct sequel to Steins;Gate (2011), continuing on an alternate timeline (worldline beta) established in the original series. I don’t feel like it held any purpose other than to make the female protagonist “snap” and nothing more. I've been watching a lot of anime and i noticed there's a lot of people i hate in Anime. Take this screenshot as an example. But that doesn’t mean I don’t respect the franchise or the current series. Incorporating a Game of Thrones feel while keeping to the manga adaptation, Attack on Titan season 3 is a wild ride full of action, suspense, coup d'état, shocking revelations surrounding MC’s, and humanities unstable future. After recently watching Gurren Lagann myself, now I understand how bad Darling In The Franxx really is. “To avoid criticism.. Say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.” – Unknown. Expectations were high for B: The Beginning, which is probably why most found it to be a disappointment. Some are into super ecchi and Yuri material, while others are into mecha and shōnen. Look at the DETAIL of the water, the stones, the greenery and even the shoes of the main characters. Toonami is currently airing season 2, and season 3 can be found on FUNimation and VRV streaming services. Everything felt even worse than mediocre and generic. The choreography in the fights felt like poetry in motion, but then it started to feel “average”. Its only saving grace is the stunning artwork, but it’ still not enough to save the series from the chopping block. But then again – your teenage years is when your emotions are harder to manage. She’s cute, silly, clumsy, and a little eccentric. Expectations for anime being released in 2018 reached all-time highs as the genre continues to grow in popularity. They rushed the story much too fast. I'm the Founder of Anime Motivation. Between time traveling to a supposed distance past with magical runes and a cell phone which can still make calls to the present, The Master of Ragnarok and Blesser of Einherjar fails to explain its overall premise. All rights reserved, If you enjoy watching a male character get beaten up, The Worst Anime Series Of 2017 That Made Me Want To Puke, The Most Horrible Anime Series In 2018 (According To Quora, Reddit And MAL), 72+ Classic Fate Zero Quotes That Will Make You Think About Life, How Darling In The Franxx Broke My Heart And Betrayed My Trust, 7 Anime Shows That Predicted The Future And Were Ahead Of Their Time, 11 Of The Strongest Anime Characters You Shouldn’t Underestimate, 2 Uncommon Anime Shows Based On Real Life Events. But as is the case with anime like this, later on it falls apart and forgets what its trying to accomplish all together. And none of it is even justified. Well, that’s a lie. They’re bland because the movie doesn’t give you enough time to warm to the characters, or understand and relate to what’s happening. Here are ten of the worst anime you'll wish you'd never wasted your time on. Personally, I’m not a huge Dragon Ball Super fan (don’t judge). Created by Studio Trigger, who has made many a popular anime in the past, the series was criticized for being a copy of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Charapedia is at it once again with a new Anime poll for its users.. And here we have a scene of the lake I guess? I get that it’s a harem series, but it’s no different than 100’s of harems. In keeping things simple, only shows which received legitimate criticism ended up being listed on the worst side of things.