Unfortunately it was never valued, and the morale suffered. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I interviewed at Halton Region (Canada).

If you work hard you can move up. A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote. See how working at Municipality of Halton vs. Halton Region compares on a variety of workplace factors. Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, Assistant District Attorney salaries ($63k), Includes cover photos, videos, social media content, awards, and important info such as company benefits, Sync jobs automatically with your Applicant Tracking System, Target jobs to candidates based on site activity, No competing display ads or sponsored jobs on your company profile, Feature your content and jobs on up to 5 competitor profiles, Competitive intel such as profile activity and candidate demographics, Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location), Advanced review and interview filters with additional insights including sentiment analysis. Working as a senior management role for over nine years I have observed Halton’s well-developed capacity for denial regarding culture. I've never seen a management team ruin a working environment so much.

Halton Region has been an excellent place to work, it it very proactive in promoting from within, encouraging and coscgi g its employees to advance through professional workshops and learning opportunities. What are some tips for doing well in the interview? Mandatory OT. learn about property taxes in Halton region. On average, how many hours do you work a day at Regional Municipality of Halton? We were created in 1974, the successor to Halton County. I wished I stayed longer with them. Benefits and pension are good. An amazing place to have a co-op, giving you the opportunity to have a lot experience in the field of civil engineering. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Municipality of Halton. Zero parking. Management is awful, dismissive, undermining. Very lenient management, if you want to start earlier and leave earlier or start later and leave later you are allowed as long as you complete your required hours. The cafeteria had plenty of various food to choose from! Halton Region is a Regional Municipality.

I have made a lot of great acquaintances.

Everyone at surface level is what made this place move forward. As a former resident and employee of Halton Region, I am quite impressed to experience and proud to deliver the quality of services that are so important to the community.

That’s because our boundaries includes 4 l… i have grained a lot of experience in scheduling , payroll submission and union contracts. Help us be the best!

Worked at the Service desk as a student for approx. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Significant lack of progressive thinking, tools and systems. As a student who worked there, they did a great job in further educating us and having employees from other divisions explain their role and answer any questions we had. No flexibility in scheduling. Not a mentally healthy environment to work in. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. No flexibility in scheduling. Long wait for interviewer and they were doing one person after the other back to back. I have been working at Halton Region full-time for more than 5 years Pros Salary (decent but not great), benefits (adequate) , close to home, OMERS Pension Plan, 35-hr work week. Bad experience. A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote.

Halton Region supports employees who are new mothers with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 75 per cent of salary for 25 weeks), as well as parental top-up for new fathers and adoptive parents (75 per cent of salary for 10 weeks, depending on employee group) -- employees working at the organization's head office also receive priority placement at the onsite daycare We are sometimes called an upper-tier municipality. What are….

The job was so engaging, but all management did was try to tear that apart. A Regional Municipality is a type of municipalgovernment – government closest to the people. You will be disappointed to hear their response and the lack of programs and support for employees!Keep looking there are better employers out there. DO NOT work for the region. What are the perks offered by REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON? Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. working here was only good for me because of one friend I made that made the environment tolerable.

Paid well. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Former Employee - Management in Oakville, ON, Toxic work environment where there is no opportunity to grow and develop. looking to find a family physician in Halton region.

Their actions clearly communicate they do not care for their employees.Although HR should be proactive and concerned with employee wellness, at the Region, there is no regard for confidentiality and they simply make things worse with their response or lack of. Nothing has eroded employee trust and culture more quickly than seeing senior management espousing one set of principals or commitments and behaving in ways that contradict these. Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. No meaningful change will ever happen with management surrounding themselves with the same set people with no new thinking.

Cant be stressful but comes with this kind of work. Halton Region is a great place to learn and apply your skills if you have a good team and supervisor. Working with the team at the Region of Halton, Allendale was fun. Halton Region has been an excellent place to work, it it very proactive in promoting from within, encouraging and coscgi g its employees to advance through professional workshops and learning opportunities. I receive support in my current role as well as continued training and education.

My coworkers are wonderful and collaborative. Work life balance is great, they respect their employees, lots of added perks such as a Gym's on site and so much more. In your interview ask them about: Investment in Technology, Annual Employee Engagement Surveys, Succession Planning programs, Wellness Programs, Mental Health Support, approval processes to implement meaningful changes and Employee Recognition. Halton Region is a great place to work and to gain knowledge about your field of study. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions.
I love the philosophy and culture of this company.

Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. Learn how to enable cookies. Does Regional Municipality of Halton allow for flexible working hours? Client Support Worker For adult day program, Work not distributed properly between staffs, overloaded, Field Researcher and Data Analysis (Summer Employment). Tell me about when you encountered conflict - how did you deal with that?

The only quality about this employer that is positive is that they pay very well.

The work was very challenging at times but very rewarding caring for residents and for most times their families appreciated the care their loved ones received. 3.5-4 months. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Regional Municipality of Halton a better place to w…. We want to help you find great companies. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Halton Region, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Hard work. Tell me about when you encountered conflict - how did you deal with that?