. . Tom Holland Performs Rihanna's "Umbrella" | Lip Sync Battle — Nicole San Martin (@nicolesanm) September 17, 2019 This content is imported from Twitter. . . . . The Spider-Man: Homecoming star gave an awesome performance of Rihanna's 2007 hit "Umbrella." . I was listening to buttons and suddenly Tom's lip sync battle came in my mind and I got an idea, in conclusion this happened... ENJOYY . Tom Holland’s lip sync battle performance of Umbrella is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life. . Tom Holland is a man of many skills, and his latest performance on Spike's Lip Sync Battle has just showed off his latest talent. His performance was complete with elaborate choreography, pyrotechnics and stage precipitation, which blew fans away. I was listening to buttons and suddenly Tom's lip sync battle came in my mind and I got an idea, in conclusion this happened...ENJOYY .......... #tomholland #tomhollandedits #spiderman #marvel #avengers #peterparker #avengersendgame #mcu #ironman #infinitywar #spidermanfarfromhome #endgame #captainamerica #robertdowneyjr #thor #spidermanhomecoming #tonystark #captainmarvel #avengersinfinitywar #chrisevans #zendaya #marvelcomics #thanos #blackpanther #blackwidow #marvelstudios #hulk #tomhollandedits #loki #chrishemsworth #bhfypInstagram: https://instagram.com/tom_hollandworld?igshid=cfn9455ah03k Tom Holland - Singin' In The Rain / Umbrella (Lip Sync Battle) .