Beck) by Flume. it was never perfect, it was never meant to last And as we're headed down the road towards tiny cities made of ashes Does anybody know a way? This album was chosen as one of Amazon.com's Top 100 Editor's Picks of 2005 (see 2005 in music). or did i, think i, better go home? Tiny Cities Made of Ashes: 2 3 Neverending Math Equation: 6 4 Space Travel Is Boring: 3 5 Dramamine: 1 6 Jesus Christ Was An Only Child: 0 7 Four Fingered Fisherman: 0 8 Grey Ice Water: 0 9 Convenient Parking: 1 10 Trucker's Atlas: 4 11 Ocean Breathes Salty: 3 It was never perfect, it was never meant to last This album was chosen as one of Amazon.com's Top 100 Editor's Picks of 2005 (see 2005 in music). Video clip and lyrics Tiny Cities (feat. Right now! I'm gonna hit you on the face, I'm gonna punch in your glasses Can I, should I, find my way home? All these tiny cities that you're holding in your little hand In the wind like diamond lights, they'll blow away in desert sand It was never perfect, it was never meant to last It was never perfect, it was never meant to last [Outro: Beck] It was never perfect, it was never meant to last It was never perfect, it was never meant to last And I just got a message that says yeah, hell has frozen over Bonus one-sided 12" EP (subtitled Mark Kozelek – Live Acoustic): This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About, "Reviews for Tiny Cities by Sun Kil Moon", "Sun Kil Moon: Tiny Cities (Rough Trade)", Common as Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tiny_Cities&oldid=960229859, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Exit Does Not Exist" (Alternate Version) – 1:41, "Neverending Math Equation" (Live Acoustic), "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes" (Live Acoustic), "Four Fingered Fisherman" (Live Acoustic), "Jesus Christ Was an Only Child" (Live Acoustic), This page was last edited on 1 June 2020, at 20:31. All songs written by Isaac Brock, Eric Judy, and Jeremiah Green, except for "Ocean Breathes Salty" written by Brock, Judy, and Dann Gallucci. Oh no! maybe just the american dream in general. All I, said I, needed was God, But I, thought I, had it all wrong Beck have been translated into 7 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 7 languages. I'm gonna hit you on the face, I'm gonna punch you in your glasses it was never perfect, it was never meant to last, shikar – vs. vitality – [hr 16tel finale – vbt elite 2016] lyrics. And as we're headed down the road towards tiny cities made of ashes I'm gonna get dressed up in plastic gonna shake hands with the masses. All these tiny cities that you're holding in your little hand In the wind like diamond lights, they'll blow away in desert sand It was never perfect, it was never meant to last It was never perfect, it was never meant to last It was never perfect, it was never meant to last It was never perfect, it was never meant to last Does anybody know a way. Does anybody know a way that a body could get away? but i, thought i, had it all wrong, now can it, ever, be the same way? I got a phone call from the Lord saying hey boy, get a sweater oh, she is following me in my head, but i am all alone Does anybody know a way that a body could get away Does anybody know a way Were drinkin' drinkin' drinkin' drinkin' coca-coca-cola I can feel it rollin' right on down oh right on down my throat And as we're headed down the road towards tiny cities Made of ashes I'm gonna lay down in the spa where they coat you In molasses, oh no!