There’s nothing better than playing with one of your family members.”. Women In Football: Briazja Wade Is Just Getting Started In Louisiana. “I won’t have the chance to see that, but I know he’s more than capable, and just speaking to him from the end of the season until now, I can see how much he has matured as a young man. Though the season ultimately resulted in a dismal 2-10 record, the offense boasted several players poised for an opportunity at the next level. In fact, the two cousins roomed together throughout the arduous process. “Just feeding off each other, talking to each other after a drive, telling each other what we see. “They called my name, it’s quiet, of course,” Coulter explained. “We might put some money on it.”, Defensive Points Allowed Consistency Score, Expected Fantasy Points and Fantasy Points Differential, K’Lavon Chaisson a legit NFL Draft prospect worthy of an early pick, Ranking the 2019 and 2020 quarterback classes combined, NFL Betting: Prop bets for Week 5 of the 2020 NFL season. By the time Coulter ascended to the high school ranks, he’d evolved into a dominant offensive weapon on the gridiron. “It was great,” Coulter said. I’ll just leave it up to God and hope for the best. With Coulter and Parker spearheading the explosive Rams passing attack, the team appeared destined for new heights in 2019. The fact that the pair resided in different counties prevented them from playing organized football against one another, but whenever the neighborhood kids would get together for a game of football, the cousins always made sure to play on opposite teams. The ascending pass catcher became the seventh player in program history to surpass the 1,000-yard receiving mark in a single season. He probably got me a little bit more than I got him.”. Following a breakout senior season in which he produced 40 receptions for 755 yards and 14 touchdowns, Coulter was named to the Prince George Country All-Star team. Growing up, I’d probably give [Aaron] the edge. On his third attempt, Coulter ran a blazing 4.45-second 40-yard dash, the tenth-fastest time of his position group. “We were really competitive in that sense of it, when you talk about sports. Coulter may not possess the same glitz and glamour as some of his NFL Draft counterparts, but the Maryland native is every bit as equipped to evolve into an early contributor as a rookie. His potential is through the roof, I think he has a very high ceiling. “When I made that switch, it was real smooth and natural for me,” Coulter said. “He’s 6-foot-2, 190 pounds, and can flat-out run. 5 Players Who Can Improve 2021 NFL Draft Stock Today, RB Le'Veon Bell Finds Best Player-Team Fit With Chiefs. Once the final 40-yard dash went in the books, a collective exhale could be heard across Lucas Oil Stadium, as the prospects moved on to the on-field portion of the workout. I did the same thing over, lined up, took a deep breath, and got in my stance. You've watched all the tape, you know the stats. I felt like I held it a little bit longer that time, but he blew the whistle again. As it turned out, Coulter would have some company on the NFL Draft trail. Growing up in Maryland, Isaiah Coulter was forged by competition at a young age. He doesn’t know how good he can be — he’s only going to continue to get better and better.”. Collegiate offers began to trickle in during his junior season, and Coulter received considerable interest leading up to his senior campaign. Whoever gets me, I’ll be ready for the opportunity.”. Round 1 airs beginning at 8 p.m. Rounds 4 through 7 get underway at noon Saturday. “We were talking to each other back and forth, trying to keep each other going,” Coulter said. Coulter’s coming-of-age game came in an early-season six-catch, 106-yard outing against Harvard — his third consecutive week eclipsing the 100-yard receiving mark. Torn between Maine and Rhode Island, Coulter ultimately committed to Rhode Island, citing initial interest, familiarity with the offense, and the chance to finally play organized football with his cousin as primary reasons. Coulter burst onto the scene in 2019, reeling in 72 receptions for 1,039 yards and eight touchdowns in 12 games (11 starts). Home NFL AFC Path to the Draft: Miami’s 2020 NFL Draft Guide The 2020 NFL Draft begins Thursday in Las Vegas at 7 p.m. EST. Rhode Island alum Isaiah Coulter is one of the more fascinating wide receivers in the NFL Draft, but has largely gone overlooked due to the looming shadows cast by some of his peers. “When I first got to Rhode Island and saw how talented those two guys were, I immediately knew they shouldn’t be at Rhode Island,” Rhode Island wide receivers coach Donovan Varner said. I’m like, ‘Dang, what am I doing?’ He said, ‘You gotta hold it, you’re rolling into it.’ So, I got in the same stance, I held it for three seconds and I took off. 2020 NFL Scouting Combine. After countless backyard battles with his cousin over the years, Coulter reunited with Parker, this time teaming up to form perhaps the most formidable receiving tandem in the Colonial Athletic Association. Despite the initial learning curve, however, Coulter managed to appear in 11 games (four starts) as a true freshman in 2017. ET Thursday. Trevor and Ben head down to Kansas City to get to the bottom of how it's legal that the Super Bowl champs can have that good of a following draft. So, once you get a mix of quick-twitch and fast, it’s a nightmare for a defensive back. “I feel like I put my best foot forward at the Combine in showing my talents. With the 2020 nfl draft less than a month away, NFL Network’s journey to the draft continues with the return of Path to the Draft and NFL Mock Draft Live. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Multiple Tennessee Vols are ready to take the next step in their football careers as the 2020 NFL Draft takes place Thursday through Saturday live on ABC, ESPN and NFL Network. With Parker, a senior, set to embark on his NFL journey, Coulter was due to inherit the role as the Rams’ top receiver going into his final season in Kingston. As to whether or not Coulter and Parker have any bets going as to who will come off the board first on NFL Draft weekend, Coulter is leaving his options open. By: Alexis Mansanarez October 14th, 2020 2020-10-14T15:45:00-05:00 The Draft Network Photo: Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports The 2020 NFL season is as unpredictable as ever with the surest thing at this point in time being the favorite to win this year’s MVP award. Coulter and Parker helped lead a largely hapless Rhode Island program to their first winning season since 2002.