Learn how to play Ordinary People John Legend on piano with my easy tutorial! If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Required fields are marked *. Clay Walker - Ordinary people (verse 1) D G Em7 I was standing in the checkout By a rack of magazines, A Cover story told about another heart borke beauty queen, D G How she was getting over Just one more sad affair, Em7 A D And as I waited for my change You know it hit me then and there that, (chorus) A G Em7 Ordinary people have extraordinary love, A A million little miracles far beneath the stars above, D …

Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Skimmin' the top when there was no one around, He was dealing antiques in a hardware store, He had a backroom full of the guns of war, Well he walked with a cane, kept a bolt on the door. The Style Council - You're The Best Thing (Official Video), my love is your love- whitney houston (lyrics), שרית חדד - מאחלת לך - Sarit Hadad - I'm wishing you - Clip, Liam Tamne - Ordinary People Cover By Conner Reeves, Mark Morrison and Connor Reeves perform Best Friend Live, Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me (Official Video), K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life (Official Video), JENNIFER PAIGE "CRUSH" original version (Official Video) HQ, Conner Reeves - As Love Is My Witness (popularized by Westlife from album Where We Are), Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You?

Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. [Intro] Dmaj7 A Em7 Gm6 C [Verse1] Dmaj7 A I don't, [Verse1] E If the altar’s where you meet us A Take me there, ta, Capo 4 Intro Em B G C Am Em C Verse 1 Em B Yelling at, (Intro: Ariana Grande) G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C (That's just for fun) (What?) tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/140506.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver3_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/223191.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/292591.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver4_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver2_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver4_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/284578.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_5.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/290723.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_intro_tab.htm, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#184967, cifraclub.terra.com.br/john-legend/ordinary-people/iniciante.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#113117, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#113116.
[F] Wo ting jian yu di luo zai [G] qing qing cao di [C] Wo ting jian yuan fang xia ke [F] zhong, Verse D Bm Ain't never felt this way A G Can't get en, Chords is too complex? And they don't know how they go there, ordinary people. They're gonna bring the good things back, Chords Texts YOUNG NEIL Ordinary People. What starts out weak might get too strong, But it's hard to judge from an angry throng. Francaise, I have read condition, privacy and authorize the use of my personal data *. Espanol It helps you a lot When you know how to play Ordinary People chords because it offers you some basic foundation on which to play the entire song! Hi!

This chords is contributed by Tobi. And they think that you don't care, hard workin' people. G Girl im in love with you D This ain't the honeymoon C G Past the infatuation phase G R In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. G Girl im in love with you D This ain't the honeymoon C … Italiano The trucks full of products for the modern home, they're takin' it one day, one day at a tiiiiime). mistakes and we both still got room left to grow. But the people today, they just ain't buyin', nobody can figure it out. Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 I know I misbehave and you made your mistakes and we both still got room left to grow.

Well, they try like hell to build a quality end, they're workin' hard without a doubt, they're ordinary people. Print and download Ordinary People sheet music by John Legend. Well it's hard to say where a man goes wrong. (Official Video), Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version) (Official Video), Tank - I Can't Make You Love Me (Official Video), John Legend - Ordinary People (Official Video), Flash In The Night (Full Version) - Flashman, Extreme - More Than Words (Official Video), Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful ft. Emeli Sandé, COBHAMS ASUQUO - Ordinary People (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Maxwell - This Woman's Work (Official Music Video), Passion- Ordinary People acoustic (John Legend Cover), Santana - Maria Maria ft. The bartender poured himself another drink. for example: " This time we'll take, like put a long pause in between "take it" and "Slow" but not to long. In a dusty town a clock struck high noon, Two hundred years later two hot rods drag. Last updated on 09.11.2014 I would also advise you to learn the John Legend Ordinary People chord progression. Bbmaj7 Right in the thick of love Ebmaj7 At times we get sick of love Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 It seems like we arugue every day. (Only 3 months later!) And they're livin' in a nightmare, hard workin' people. Copyright © 2018 - 2020 by Piano Understand. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. But the people today, they just ain't buyin'. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy … Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Amaj7 John Legend Bb Vote rhythm . Choose and determine which version of Ordinary People chords and Guitar tabs by John Legend you can play. [Chorus] Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 We're Just Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 We don't know which way 2 go Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 Cause we're Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 maybe we should take it slow. Well they worked here once, and they live here now. Well, they try like hell to build a quality end, Two out of work models and a fashion slave. ordinary people. login reset password, language * Your email address will not be published. https://bit.ly/3cRmT2y, You can find All My Sheet Music here: Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. play their songs; I have been teaching piano online for over 10 years now! All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. If you enjoyed my lesson, please consider subscribing to my youtube channel! Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Ordinary People.

registration Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. The Product G&B (Official Video), THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE_Conner Reeves, You are there - Psalm139 송영주 시편139편 -Jazz Meets Hymns, ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS THERES NO OTHER LIKE YOU, George Michael - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. and i hope you enjoy spreading the passion of love this song offers. There's a man in the window with a big cigar. (Yeah Yeah) Down on the assembly line, they keep puttin' the same thing out. Verse 1 Bbmaj7 Girl I'm in love with you Ebmaj7 This ain't the honeymoon Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 Past the infatuation phase. English

[Gb Fm Bb F Gm Cm Eb Am D Dm Abm A C Bbm] Chords for Just Ordinary People-- Danniebelle Hall with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. SKU: MN0076094 Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. [Db Ebm Ab Bbm Fm Bb B Gb E] Chords for ORDINARY PEOPLE Conner Reeves with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Checkout. Last updated on 09.11.2014 MX%"sls@goofy.att.com" 21-OCT-1993 09:57:40.89 . Free printable and easy chords for song by John Legend - Ordinary People. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by John Legend - Ordinary People. Happy to help so many people to learn how to play the piano! Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. La Casa De Papel – Bella Ciao (Money Heist)| EASY Piano Tutorial, KoolPiano How To Play Sharp Or Flat Major Chords Tutorial Lesson EricBlackmonMusic, Magic of music: 102-year-old’s memory triggered by piano.

The champ went down, then he got up again, And then a new Rolls Royce and a company car. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. ).

This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/29252/ordinary-people/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features.

I would also advise you to learn the John Legend Ordinary People chord progression. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. you first and we'll make this thing work but I, (Tobi approved). You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video. But the people today, they just ain't buyin', nobody can figure it out. The house and the boat and the railroad car. they're ordinary people. ), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. this if for those who dont know how to get all, fancy with playing this song, but is trying hard to find some place to actual give you, chords you understand! Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). Here they are - corrections are welcome, as this is from listening to the 8/18/88 tape that Steve Vetter made me. Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh), This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh), * when playing the last chord you might wanna add a little dramatic effect by stretching, out the word "slow" and putting great emphasis on the G chord so you can ( like i said, before) Add dramatic effect.