Newcomers to play with us. So live a life you will remember”, live your life to the fullest is the meaning of the song, I had been always having fun while listening this song however now i am just crying and screaming. Who pulled the plug of loving you? Think of me if ever you're afraid", He said: "One day you'll leave this world behind My father told me when I was just a child Arabian Nights (2019) Lyrics: Oh, imagine a land, it's a faraway place / Where the caravan camels roam / Where you wander among every culture and tongue / … Nights in white satin, never reaching the end, Letters I've written, never meaning to send. Can you be without me? We've found 226,183 lyrics, 6 artists, and 50 albums matching nights.. Music composed by Sushin Shyam. In the second part the music turns somber and slow, serving as a parallel to a crash after a drug high. Thank you, next, I'm past it Loyalty and passion, but once you start to The 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Lionel Richie, Motown the Musical: Originals – The Classic Songs That Inspired the Broadway Show, Pure Genius: The Complete Atlantic Recordings (1952-1959). Carve your name into those shining stars Copyright: Writer(s): Gabriel Benjamin, Tim Bergling, John Feldmann, Nicholas Furlong, Jordan Suecof, Ash Pournouri Lyrics Terms of Use, Once upon a younger year "When you get older Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore. Do you think about me when you can't sleep at night? When I was just a kid, I heard him say Do you think about me when you don't get your way? Everything was good to you stop overreacting The animals inside came out to play Fun. Do you think about me when you can't sleep at night? “Nights” tells the story of Ocean’s previous relationship, detailing the highs and lows they both faced while dating. I just know my boy Harambe is up there bumpin to that fire beat change, when Frank drops that beat change and it’s too fire for you to understand, Rolling marijuana, that’s a cheap vacation. Made memories we knew would never fade, One day my father, he told me If you only knew how dear they are to me, The evenings near Moscow! "Son, don't let it slip away" Did you think about me when you plotted every lie? The “pirate-y fight” (as described by the writer Nicholas Furlong) sound to the song was inspired…. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. This song is also Avicii’s contribution to the soundtrack of EA Sports‘ FIFA 15. That never die Op Songteksten.nl kan je alle songteksten vinden welke je nodig hebt. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for The Nights by Chlara have been translated into 6 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 6 languages. Avicii Lyrics "The Nights" Once upon a younger year When all our shadows disappeared The animals inside came out to play Went face to face with all our fears Learned our lessons through the tears Made memories we knew would never fade One day my father—he told me Can you tell me what it is or tell me what it ain't? When all our shadows disappeared The Lyrics for The Nights by Chlara have been translated into 5 languages. Did you think about me when you put tears in my eyes? Some Nights Lyrics: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck / Some nights, I call it a draw / Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle / Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off Your wild heart will live for younger days Van oldies tot de nieuwste nummers. The river is moving and (sometimes) not, All made of the moons silver. Used to plan our future now we closing out the captions My father told me when I was just a child He took me in his arms, I heard him say "Son, don't let it slip away" Did you think about me when you plotted every lie? Do you think about me when you had a long day? Blowing up on me like I'm the one that He said, one day you'll leave this world behind So, live a life you will remember My father told me when I … Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before. My father told me. Do you think about me when you had a long day? Lyrics.com » Search results for 'nights' Yee yee! If #Blond(e) ain’t playing at my funeral I ain’t dying , Literally no words to describe this vibe.. Dayumm smooth af, Droppin' baby off at home before my night shift, Wanna see nirvana, but don't wanna die yet. produced by Nazriya Nazim, Dileesh Pothan, Syam Pushkaran under the banner Fahadh Faasil and Friends, Working Class Hero. These are the nights, these are the nights, these are the nights It also touches upon the events Frank faced while living in Houston after relocating from New Orleans due to Hurricane Katrina. The “pirate-y fight” (as described by the writer Nicholas Furlong) sound to the song was inspired by the bars in Ireland, where they play folk music which is upbeat and easy to dance (and drink) to. Can you be without me? Did you think about me when you put tears in my eyes? Thanks for inspiring., fuck these lyrics hit so hard rn, rip legend, His death makes this song so sad.. Rest in Peace Avicii , he said live a life you gone remember, now he is dead and we´ll always remember he, “The Nights” by Avicii is an ode to good fun and also to the singer’s father. Do you think about me when you don't get your way? Can you tell me what it is or tell me what it ain't? Made you maddest, tragic what we had was magic Can you tell me what it is or tell me what it ain't?