Bundesliga hidden Bayern Munich vs. FC Salzburg Olympiakos vs. Manchester City (12:55 p.m. “We want to be in the final of the Champions League, we want to win the Champions League. “No, I just stopped maintaining it for a while and then the domain was obviously taken up by somebody. FC Midtjylland vs. Liverpool (12:55 p.m. ET / 5:55 p.m. GMT) Its last semifinal appearance had been in 1995, when it lost to AC Milan. PSG looked in control from the start at Benfica’s Stadium of Light, with Marquinhos and Di María scoring in the first half and Bernat adding to the lead in the second. Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Bayern Munich (12:55 p.m. Inter Milan vs. Shakhtar Donetsk, Wednesday, Oct. 21 Zenit St Petersburg vs. Borussia Dortmund Atalanta vs. FC Midtjylland, Wednesday, Dec. 9 RB Leipzig soccer statistics with match fixtures and past results in Europe Champions League. ET / 5:55 p.m. GMT) Tuesday 24 November 2020 Matchday 5 Dynamo Kiev vs. Juventus (12:55 p.m. RB Leipzig home And City get the easy group again. Matchday 1 Ferencvaros vs. Dynamo Kiev, Wednesday, Nov. 4 ET / 7 p.m. GMT) Manchester City vs. FC Porto (3 p.m. I was ready for a new challenge and had other things lined up; fortunately, before any signatures were made or deals finalised, the call came and I didn’t need much time to decide I really wanted to take this opportunity. We know that we are going to achieve it one day. Manchester United's group-stage fixtures in the UEFA Champions League have been announced and our campaign will begin with arguably the most challenging one - Paris Saint-Germain away. PSG will face either five-time champion Bayern Munich or fellow French club Lyon. Di María added the second from inside the area in the 42nd after a nice flick by Neymar in a buildup that began with Leipzig goalkeeper Péter Gulácsi making a bad pass. ET / 5:55 p.m. GMT). Manchester United vs. Istanbul Basaksehir, Wednesday, Dec. 2 As things stand they remain cast as upstarts, disrupters, and Volz believes it has suited them this summer. ET / 4:55 p.m. GMT) “But I’d already made up my mind that I’d learned enough in the scouting role. ET / 5:55 p.m. GMT) Tuesday 20 October 2020 Kick-off 20:00 GMT RB Leipzig vs. Manchester United, Liverpool vs. Atalanta clash headlines UCL Group D (1:17), UEFA Champions League: Full group-stage fixture schedule 2020-21, Everton, Liverpool, VAR serve up Merseyside derby with everything ... except fans, Sources: Liverpool want review over VAR calls, Klopp baffled by VAR, upset at injuries vs. Everton, Sterling winner edges Man City past Arsenal, Chelsea problems persist in six-goal thriller, Ibrahimovic double gives Milan 2-1 derby win, Real Madrid lose to La Liga newcomers Cadiz, 'I was angrier than anyone' - Napoli boss on Juve, Saka 7/10 but Arsenal rue missed chances and 5/10 Bellerin struggles, Kepa 4/10, Werner 9/10 as Chelsea throw away points late vs. Southampton, Isco 4/10, Marcelo 5/10 as Madrid slump to shock defeat vs. Cadiz, Madcap Merseyside derby was just another day in Premier League's 'new normal', LIVE Transfer Talk: Real Madrid, Barca edge in on Man United's Fernandes, Aguero, Messi among top free agents in 2021, Rangers win Old Firm derby to go four clear, Everton vs. Liverpool, Inter Milan vs. AC Milan, Bundesliga and MLS: Weekend soccer viewers guide, Africans to watch in ESPN broadcast games as league football returns, Behind the design: How PUMA came up with Africa's striking new kits, Gio Reyna, U.S. stars on Barcelona's and Real Madrid's radar, La Liga kept Messi, but the talent drain to the Premier League is a concern, Atalanta, Bayern ... Everton? Tuesday, Oct. 20 European soccer's 11 must-see, can't-miss attacking teams, Man United's transfer window, no Sancho and no new central defender have fans expecting the worst, Gervinho, Partey headline African performers during international window, Look out Champions League, here comes the USMNT, Champions League group reaction: Messi vs. Ronaldo the highlight, Man United face grueling group, UCL draw: Messi vs. Ronaldo, PSG vs. Man Utd. RB Leipzig Scores & Fixtures. The result ended a surprising run for the Red Bull-backed Leipzig, the young German club that was making only its second Champions League appearance. After 110 Champions League matches, the French powerhouse has made it to the final of Europe’s top club competition. ET / 5:55 p.m. GMT), Wednesday, Dec. 2